Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Daily Work of A Palace Maid I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Daily Work of A Palace Maid I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Daily Work of A Palace Maid I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Daily Work of A Palace Maid I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Daily Work of A Palace Maid I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Daily Work of A Palace Maid I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Daily Work of A Palace Maid I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Daily Work of A Palace Maid I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Daily Work of A Palace Maid I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Daily Work of A Palace Maid 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Daily Work of A Palace Maid I_vote_lcapThe Daily Work of A Palace Maid I_voting_barThe Daily Work of A Palace Maid I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Daily Work of A Palace Maid I_vote_lcapThe Daily Work of A Palace Maid I_voting_barThe Daily Work of A Palace Maid I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Daily Work of A Palace Maid

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Daily Work of A Palace Maid Empty
PostSubject: The Daily Work of A Palace Maid   The Daily Work of A Palace Maid I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:55 pm

Zarah had woken at her normal time in the morning. It was the twilight hour as she looked out her tiny bedroom window. She brushed her hair out before wrapping it up in a red ribbon. Her red tunic was at her bedside along with her pants and skirt. As she got dressed she could already tell that the day was going to be normal, but not at the same time.

As she left her room she greeted other Palace workers. She grabbed her job sheet. Today she was going to tend to the animals in the garden and stables before taking up her normal chores for the day at noon.

Three hours later

Zarah had finished feeding the animals and cleaning out their stalls. She looked to the pond. There was a bag of old bread by the stable doors. She grabbed the bag and started on her way to the pond. She could see the turtle ducks as they came to her feet. She tossed some of the bread to them. "The palace is life is the life for me." She sang to herself, not knowing if someone over heard her or not.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Work of A Palace Maid   The Daily Work of A Palace Maid I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:55 pm

Owlan was preparing for his return to the front lines. He was married, and he was beginning his siege of the Plains Wizards' capital. He had captured one of the coastal villages, tortured and interrogated their lords, and now, he had a vantage point for attack from within enemy territory. The only thing he was not looking forward to, however, was being away from Theirastra.

As Owlan walked around the corner, out of the hallway, and into the central courtyard of the palace, he noticed one of the maids sitting by the pond, feeding the Turtle-Ducks. A maid was just what Owlan needed, he needed a message sent, but he had no time to do it himself. "You there," said Owlan nobly, "Zarah, please come here."

As the girl reached Owlan, he nodded and spoke, "Take this letter," he said, taking out a folded brown parchment with a wax seal on it, "And bring it to the Minister of Colonial Affairs, it is a request for an audience before I leave. Tell him it is of the utmost of importance."
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Work of A Palace Maid   The Daily Work of A Palace Maid I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 5:21 pm

I looked down at the little furry creatures as they ate the bread happily. I sat down to fed them so i was at their level. They had nothing to worry about. You there, Zarah, please come here." She heard. She looked over her shoulder and saw Fire Lord Owlan. She threw the rest of the berad in the pond quickly.

She stood up and jogged over to Owlan. She bowed before him. "Yes Fire Lord sir?" he then went on explaining how he needed a letter delivered to the Minister of Colonial Affairs. She took the letter from his hands.

"Sir? Where can I find the Minister at?" she asked him. She hadnt done much of these types of tasks before and therefore had no idea upon how to get this letter to the Minister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Work of A Palace Maid   The Daily Work of A Palace Maid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Daily Work of A Palace Maid
Page 1 of 1