Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Zarah the maid I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Zarah the maid I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Zarah the maid I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Zarah the maid I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Zarah the maid I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Zarah the maid I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Zarah the maid I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Zarah the maid I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Zarah the maid I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Zarah the maid 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Zarah the maid I_vote_lcapZarah the maid I_voting_barZarah the maid I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Zarah the maid

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zarah the maid Empty
PostSubject: Zarah the maid   Zarah the maid I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:08 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Zarah (last name is unknown)
    Birthplace: Somewhere in the light nation
    Current Residence: Anywhere the Royal family of Owlan
    Element: Fire
    Pets:
    Weapons:

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: Unknown.
    Blood type: O negative
    Hobbies: Practicing her fire bending
    Quirks: If dressed in the garment, resembles Ursa, Zuko's mother
    Family: Lilth (mother~ dead) Hecuba (father~ dead)
    Character Theme: Enrique Iglesias~ Little Girl

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Her hair typically is in a ponytail. The black hair is so long it reachs to the small of her back.
    Eyes: Her Hazel eyes are normal sized.
    Height: 5'8
    Clothes: Zarah wears a red shirt that covers herself down to her stomach. Her pants are rich red which has a long skirt onto of it. Her shoes are red and black with a point at the toe.
    Skin: Zarah's skin is soft and pale, besides the burn on her face.
    Body Type: skinny, with little muscle.
    Image:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Zarah has gone through enough negative times to over pass her positive ones. Shes free spirited and strong hearted, but if you spin her the wrong way she can be the total opposite. Shes kind and loving, but she has rarely let anyone see that in her since the murder of her parents five years prior.
    Personal Strengths:
    1) fast
    2) five years as a bender
    3) time management skills

Personal Weaknesses:
    1) young
    2) cant trust easily

Hamartia: She cant trust easily, but if she does and it goes wrong it breaks her down.
    Personal Hero: Zuko
    Dreams and Ambitions: To find out who her ancestors are.

2) serving the royal family
    3) traveling
    4) her simple life
    5) animals

Dislikes:
    1) Know-it-all's
    2) Not knowing her past
    3) drama
    4) fighting, if its wrong
    5) being considered bad when shes not.

Brief History: Zarah was born to her mother and father for one reason, to serve the Royal family. She started to serve them when she was seven along with her mother and father. It was the only life she knew. She went to school like other childern, but only when she wasnt doing something for the Royal family. Everything was fine, untill she turned thirteen.

When Zarah rurned thirteen, a few drunken co-workers killed her parents right in front of her. In her emotional, tragic rage she killed them with fire bending. She never knew she was a fire bender untill that night. Since then she has made it her goal in life to madter her fire bending and find out who her ancestors were.

Last edited by Zarah on Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Zarah the maid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zarah the maid   Zarah the maid I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:50 pm

I can't really accept this as Kouzai has to accept this since it is for the royal family. Yet you did not fill out your personality which is required to be accepted.
Back to top Go down

Zarah the maid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zarah the maid   Zarah the maid I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:56 pm

Fixed, bump.

Thank you for pointing that out. I filled out the app on my iPod so i thought i missed it.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Zarah the maid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zarah the maid   Zarah the maid I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:18 pm

One more thing, Kouzai is just my name :p it was the name of my first character and his grandson, two former Fire Lords. The current Emperor is Owlan :p so just change that and I'll approve it k?
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Zarah the maid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zarah the maid   Zarah the maid I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:20 pm

fixed (x2)

thank you
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Zarah the maid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zarah the maid   Zarah the maid I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:27 pm

Np, and approved :p
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Zarah the maid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zarah the maid   Zarah the maid I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:38 pm

There might be a thread or topic location for my following question but I dont know.

Can we thread since its hard for my character to thread with someone at the current time since she's serving the Royal family?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zarah the maid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zarah the maid   Zarah the maid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zarah the maid
Page 1 of 1