Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLooking for work((Open)) - Page 2 I_voting_barLooking for work((Open)) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLooking for work((Open)) - Page 2 I_voting_barLooking for work((Open)) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Looking for work((Open))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Looking for work((Open)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:53 pm

Ren nodded saying that Yes, i'm fine. Ren said picking up some bread. Ren took a bite of the piece of bread he'd picked up. After eating two pieces of bread Ren noticed a strange looking goup of people. He noticed that each of them had the same tattoo as the guard he had seen in Ba Sing Se. "There's that tattoo again" he says quietly as he takes asip of water. "Maybe they won't try anything." Ren thinks to himself just as the group of people stand up and yell out for everyone to get on the ground. "Aww man i was really hoping to avoid a fight." He thinks to himself as he continues to sit calmly eating his bread.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:20 am

Itou takes a piece of the bread, eating it slowly ejoying every piece of it. "I see" Itou says in reply to Ren, taking a small sip of his water. There was a small ruckus before someone called out for everyone to get down onto the ground. Itou glances around a bit confused untill he manages to locate the people that yelled. They were approaching their table before finally stopping next to it. "Step aside old man" one of the men said towards Itou. Itou looks at them confused "Anything wrong sir?" Itou asks, now realizing that they were most likely after Ren. "I said step aside" The man repeats. Itou doesn't move an inch "You have no right to come here and disturb our meal" Itou states, right before the man launches a fist out for the side of Itou's face, Itou flying off his chair, landing on the ground with a loud thud, as the man repeated "Step aside!" Itou slowly pushes himself up from the ground, facing the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:32 am

Ren stands up angry at the man who punched Itou. The group surrounds him grinning and laughing. "Believe me... You do not want t do this." Ren says as he bring out the blade from his wrist band. "This is a special blade that i had made. It's easy to hie and always battle ready." As Ren says this the men began to laugh even more. "Hows about we make a little deal, since you're so sure of yourselves. We fight outside. If you win i'll get you exactly what you want. If i win... Well you should try not to see what happens if i win." The men agree and one of them says "Go easy one em' boys. The boss wants him alive." Ren smiles as he exits the shop. As soon as we're all outside one of the men charges at me. Ren cuts his clothes and knocks him out very quickly trying to show the other men what they've gotten themselves into. The rest decide to attack as a group. I retract my arm blade and pull out the blades from my leg strap. After a few minutes of cutting and knocking the men ren finally walks back into the shop. "Everything is fine now." I say not noticing that i have some blood on me from the men. "I'm sorry about all of that Itou." Ren says trying to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:03 pm

Itou had already managed to get back up on his feet by the time Ren had exit the restaurant. He dusted off his clothes and let out a deep sigh of dissapointment over the overly-violent men. He dumped back down on his chair rubbing the side of his face slightly as Ren entered the restaurant again. Itou notices some blood on the boy, and can't help but getting a little bit concerned about the men that had stepped outside with Ren. "No worries, Ren, It's not your fault" Itou continues as if nothing had happened, but some concern was still hanging over him. Their food arrived at this point, the young waitress placed the food down infront of them before stopping next to Itou, placing her hand on his shoulder "Are you alright Itou?" She asks with great worry. Itou places his hand on hers and smiles towards her "I'm alright, don't worry about it. It's just a small bruise and I've experienced worse" He said in a calming manner. The girl nods and soon walks away. "Let's enjoy our meal shall we?!" Itou asks Ren in a more cheerfull manner, before he grabs his spoon and eats a mouthful of the soup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:23 pm

Ren eats his food rather quickly. "Itou I can see that you are a peaceful man. Ren said smiling just as began to become more serious. I may not look like it, but i'm a mercenary and i have made quite a few enemies as well as the fact that i have a few trust issues. This is all greatly appreciated and i will take a job here, but if more people come i can't guarantee that i'll be able to protect these people. If more people do come i'll be forced to leave." Ren looked around at the people who seemed to be staring at him as if they were scared. "Let me ask you something. Why did you help me? I'm sure that you can tell that i'm not a very good person. Even these people can tell that i'm no good. So, Why?"
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:14 am

Itou places his cup of tea down on the table taking a short pause "I helped you because everyone needs a second chance. Deep down inside you is a kind and caring person. Some times it's better to not think too much about things. You needed a helping hand, and I was just the one who offered it to you. I wasn't a very good person in my youth, and not a single day goes by without me wishing that someone had offered me a helping hand when i needed one the most. People can change, some just need an helping hand and something to lean to" Itou calmly says, before picking up his cup again, taking another sip of the tea. Itou glances around examining the crowd "You're a good person, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Even if you have done some foolish things in life, there is nothing that prevents you from correcting what you have done in other ways." Itou continued. It's clear that what he is talking about is related to his own life and youth in a way or another. Itou stares into the tea that was now starting to go cold. A small wave of heat surrounds Itous hands and soon the tea becomes steaming hot, before he then takes a sip of the tea once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:45 pm

Ren smirks at Itou. "You know old man..." He begins to speak as his smirk turns to a smiling. "You're alright. I just wish there were more people like you. Ummm i'll be right back." Ren stands up and goes to speak to the manager about a job. He comes back after a few minutes holding a store uniform. "Well Itou i've got the job all i need is a place to stay." Ren laughed a little as he continued speaking. "I don't suppose you know a hotel owner who owes you a favor as well." Ren appreciated the help, but thought he should keep his gaurd up just in case.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:08 am

Itou smiles towards the boy. "Well that's great!" He replies to the fact that the boy had managed to get a job, before he starts to think deeply letting out a couple of 'hm' sounds. "Well.." he begins still deeply in thought "I don't happen to know any hotel owners.." He continued "But I do know a family that usually rents out a couple of rooms to travelling people or people in need of a home.." Itou continues on. He scratches his cheek "But, She doesn't owe me a favour though, I guess i can show you where they live." Itou calmly finishes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:29 am

"Itou it was a joke. You don't need to worry about it. I'm going to raise some money to get go home. I haven't been to the Dark Nation in a while." I smile at Itou and walk to the door "I start tomorrow. With any luck i'll be there in a couple weeks." I laugh at the idea of getting there so quickly. "It'll probably take a few months."
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:04 pm

Itou lets out a hearty chuckle "Well, good luck then lad." Itou says, before getting up, paying the waitress for the meal. "If you need any help. I'll probally be around this area for a while, so you can always try and find me" Itou says as he walks to the door aswell "I'd gladly help you" Itou says smiling towards the boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for work((Open))
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next