Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLooking for work((Open)) - Page 3 I_voting_barLooking for work((Open)) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLooking for work((Open)) - Page 3 I_voting_barLooking for work((Open)) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Looking for work((Open))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Looking for work((Open)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:01 pm

Ren opens the door of the restaurant and walks out. He continues to hold the door waiting for Itou to leave as well. "I hope we meet again Itou. I have a feeling you might become a very good friend." Ren says as he waves good bye to his new boss and coworkers.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:59 pm

Joing was running away from some guards. “Oh, man” he said quietly. He was running a long time. He saw a boy, about his age. HE was on his way and joing couldn’t back down because of the guards. He pulled out his hook swords and he tried to stab the boy with them.

Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:14 pm

Itou walks out the door that Ren held open for him when he suddently spots someone from the corner of his eyes running towards them. Itou swiftly reacts turning around, sliding his arm up between the boys arms, going directly for the shaft of his sword, the velocity most likely causing it to fly into the air, exiting his grip, soon a burst of flames shoot out of Itou's elbow, going directly towards the boys abdomen, the short distance making it close to impossible to dodge. A swift bend in his knees got Itou down into a half kneeling position before he spun around, his leg straight out on the ground trying to trip the boy over on his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:22 am

Ren looked surprised as Itou saved him. How could he be so stupid and careless. He let his gaurd down and almost got injured. This wasn't like Ren and he knew that he was getting soft. "I-Itou... You... Thank you." He said in shock. Ren knelt down besides the personwho tried to attack him. "Who are you? Why did you try to attack me?" Ren looked at the gaurds coming. They would never allow him to get the answers he wanted from the boy. He held out his hand to help the boy and said "Itou don't get the wrong idea of me, but i want some answers and the gaurds most likely won't want to let me stand here and ask questions. Please allow me and this boy to go so i may speak with him." Ren waited for the boy to grab his hand so he could help him up. "Well?" He said a little frustrated with the boy. "Do you want to leave or not?"
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:59 am

Itou nodded slightly towards Ren as he retracted his firebending stance that he had held towards the boy. "Just go. It's okay" Itou calmly said as the guards approached. "Hurry up you two." Itou said, trying to hurry them on. Soon some nearby puddles began to release steam. This was Itou's work. "Go, I'll create some cover for you two. But Ren, whatever happens, remember that you have something to return to now." Itou calmly finishes. The steam had now turned into something resembling a mist, hiding the three hidden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:42 pm

Ren jump to a roof top. "Come on." He said quietly rushing the boy. "Follow me or get turned in. Your choice." He said almost knowing that the boy would follow. Ren bgan to jump from roof to roof escaping quickly, but still moving slowly enough for the boy to follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:01 am

Ryzu looked at the picture of the old man. he looked back at the old man, he narrowed his eyes as this was the mna he was looking for. He flipped the picture over as the name and last known location was written on the picture. His black suit blended into the shadow as he was also shadow bending to help him blend in. Ryzu narrowed his eyes once more as he saw two more people run from where his target was. He glanced back at the guards, he took out two ninja stars as he bolted along side a building running at full speed. He blended in the shadows as no one could see him, he was also bending the shadows at will using shadow bending. He slid into a window as he then watched the old man...he was going to wait for him to be alone...he was going to stalk him. He needed answers...he needed to find Ahbwen and sources had told him that Ahbwen last talked to him in the Earthkingdom.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:14 am

Itou stands in his place as the guards stop infront of him "Where did they go?" They ask Itou. He just shrugs "I have no idea of where they're headed" Itou calmly replies, his answer was completly honest. The guards let out a small cry of irritation before the hurried on down the street. Itou let's out a long drawn-out sigh, scratching the back of his head slightly, before moving on down the street. He takes a left turn around a corner, walking down an alley-way, a short cut to his current home. He soon begins to hum on a small melody, mixed with whistling in between. He was rather cheery, because he knew Ren had gotten a safer and more stable enviroment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:48 am

He watched him, he was alone perfect. he jumped down in front of him, the mask covered most of his face except his eyes. He watched him as he moved his thumb. In a instant two ninja stars appeared in his hand. He glanced behind the man signaling if he run he would kill him. " Have you seen this man?" he asked in a rough tone. He tossed him a picture of Ahbwen Duraz, the picture floated into the mans hand. He had to find him, he needed to find him. The wind picked up as he could smell other people around him. His mind raced as he looked to man up and down, he knew this was no ordinary man. Based on his shape he could tell he was a fire bender, every person has a distinct shape to their body on how the bend. He learned this trick through the kind of training he went through when he was just a boy. He glanced back at the ld man.." Hurry know I do not have all day, I know you have met him...I want info that i need. I have sources telling me you had soup with him in Ba Sing Sai....so if you dont dig deep and remove the cobwebs in your head I will end your life and let you bleed out on the floor where you stand" Threatened Ryzu.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:28 am

Itou was startled by the young man that had suddently appeared infront of him. A picture was soon being held in his hands. Itou glanced at the picture for a moment, scratching the back of his head "I do know him, not very well though. I have soup with alot of different people. I havent seen him in a long time though, wonder if he is okay." Itou says, in a strange way, he doesn't seem to be threatned by this situation at all. "Last time I saw him was in Ba Sing Se" Itou finishes, before glancing up at Ryzu "You know, It's not very nice of you to point weapons at someone. If you were wondering about him, you could just have asked instead of threatening me, lad." Itou says, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for work((Open))
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next