Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Work hard, play hard ( open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Work hard, play hard ( open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Work hard, play hard ( open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Work hard, play hard ( open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Work hard, play hard ( open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Work hard, play hard ( open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Work hard, play hard ( open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Work hard, play hard ( open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Work hard, play hard ( open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Work hard, play hard ( open to all) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Work hard, play hard ( open to all) I_vote_lcapWork hard, play hard ( open to all) I_voting_barWork hard, play hard ( open to all) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Work hard, play hard ( open to all) I_vote_lcapWork hard, play hard ( open to all) I_voting_barWork hard, play hard ( open to all) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Work hard, play hard ( open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

Work hard, play hard ( open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Work hard, play hard ( open to all)   Work hard, play hard ( open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:04 am

The northern temple was beautiful. The tree always had a gentle breeze, not because of someone air bending but just because it was a natural draft coming by. Tiara sat on the railing of the bridge. Her legs crossed and she was in a meditating position." Grandmother did this right?" She thought to herself. Meditating was a way to get in touch with in. Out the mind and into the soul. Tiara was still in the mind. Think what grandmother would do. That's all Tiara thought about. Did she bend like this or even better? Better! And off Tiara would go thinking her bending wasn't flawless and practice for hours to put herself down.

She ran a hand through her beautiful blond hair. Flipping it to the side like the usual. That's when it happened. For the first time Tiara has escaped her mind and went into her soul. It felt so soothung to connect with herself.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Work hard, play hard ( open to all)   Work hard, play hard ( open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:22 pm

Saskia Aaron, Princess of the Air Temples

Saskia let out a slight sigh of relief. She finally persuaded her friend, who was her guard, to take the rest of the day off. Which he accepted after a few minuets of spirited debate. He gingerly left her chamber, called his flying bison, finally left. This was bliss, no one trying to watch her every move. Trying to take any freedoms, but he never took away any of that, he was a good friend. He let her venture anywhere if he cam along, they were a slight tag-team. He was a noble of one of the most powerful families, which was why he became an elite guard. They grew closer, and Saskia swears he is trying to make a move sometime soon, but usually just kid about that.

She went outside letting her dragon take her away from the palace, if you would call it that. She kept flying to the one area she found some peace the elaborate gardens. They contained some of the most beautiful plants in the world, some of them planted and a few hanging in the sky. It was quite a beautiful site, which made Saskia slightly more at ease. She ventured through to the stone-carved lotus garden. Over a few meters was a girl. She seemed quiet and content meditating on a railing. Saskia preferred the cool rock, and basking in the sunlight. Saskia saw her blond hair seemed to effortlessly move in the breeze. Saskia sat in the center of the garden and meditated. The gentle breeze enveloped her in a cocoon of the winds.

((OOC: You can have her recognize or not recognize Saskia, I don’t mind either way if you want, sorry it's a really short post))
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Work hard, play hard ( open to all)   Work hard, play hard ( open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:06 pm

Tiara list it after awhile. She again went back to her mind. And once she realized it she got up slowly. It took her awhile to realize the princess was right there. Sitting on a rock. Tiara took a easy breath as she tried to act like she hadn't notice the princess was there. Tiara brush her hair with her hands as she decided to to do some air bending moved.

" Air bending is not a way to fight." She told herself." But a way to dance with the wind." She then moved side to side in a passionate way , her arms seen to hold in a steady place. Turn she crouched, put a leg out and brought it back to her side jumping up and moving in little circles. It felt good to her. But she honestly hoped the princess noticed and said something about her bending. Maybe just a compliment would make her feel good. But ten she would go back to her ways, putting herself down. Still thinking she will never be like get grandmother .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work hard, play hard ( open to all)   Work hard, play hard ( open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work hard, play hard ( open to all)
Page 1 of 1