Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapLooking for work((Open)) - Page 4 I_voting_barLooking for work((Open)) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapLooking for work((Open)) - Page 4 I_voting_barLooking for work((Open)) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Looking for work((Open))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Looking for work((Open)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:04 pm

He was taken back by the mans smile then it turn to being disgusted." in like my brother I am not kind heart, I asked you a question and I got my answer I do not need extra crap to go along with it." snarled Ryzu. He hated the old man but he could tell he knew he had no reason to kill him as he needed him for info." now my last question, when you two talked did he say where he was going?" he said, he knew ahbwen would not have said anything specific since he was on his quest to avenge his god father. The thought of all of this angered him as he was going to find his brother. He glanced back as he saw the man look back at the picture, maybe he was thinking back on the conversation or wondering what did he do to have someone looking for him. Either way it did not Matter to him.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:33 pm

Itou shakes his head slightly "No, lad, he didn't according to what I recall from the conversation" Itou calmly answers, not at all offended by Ryzu's sharp remarks. Itou scratches his gray hair pondering even further. He examines the boy. "Hm.. So you're his brother? I see. Well whatever you do with him when you find him, just don't do anything stupid, and tell him I said hi, will you?" Itou says smiling once more towards the young man. "Oh, a little tip for the future. If you are questioning someone, and you're wearing a mask, It's not wise to reveal any family relationships, I assume you want to remain hidden." Itou calmly finishes, slightly wondering if the boy is going to leave soon so he can return to his home and get some rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:58 pm

He snarled at his own mistake, he had finally found a small lead as he now found out that he indeed was nearby. He turned into the shadows as he vanished. In seconds he was running along the wall, he was now aiming to get out of this rotten city. His emotions got the best of him and he gave away info but he was glad he did not give away his name. He now was going to hunt down Ahbwen and kill him, his vengence would be complete and the shame of his family would be avenged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:18 am

Ren stood up on the roof he was sitting on. "Where is that kid?" He walks over to a wall and begins to pound his head on it. "Stupid... stupid...stupid..." He began to say over and over. He stopped banging his head and sat down leaning against the wall. "I should've been paying more attention. If he doesn't come soon, i'll have to hunt him down."
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:45 pm

(Extremely long, I know, I'll add a summary at the end)

Itou sighs slighly walking down the alleyway. His hand moves behind his head, scratching his neck as he wanders down. He takes a left turn and suddently bumps into a group of theives and bandits. Itou falls to the ground, landing on his butt. "Ah, I'm truly sorry about this, sir" Itou said, before taking a look at the group. Soon he hears a fair amout of chuckles, causing Itou to glance up. Infront of him stood five men with blades in their belt. "The old dude called you sir" One of them says towards their leader, the one Itou had bumped into. "I heard" the leader replies, unseathing his blade.
Itou swiftly gets up from the ground. "We will show this old man what sorry really means, right men?" The leader announces towards the men with a large grin on his face. "Now old man, we'd hate to kill you, so why don't you just hand us all of your belongings and money" the leader said, still grinning widely. Itou brushes off some dust from his clothing, before finally opening his mouth "I am truly sorry, boys, but I am afraid the only thing you will leave here with is a deep gash in your self-esteem." Itou calmly says as the men point their blades towards Itou. The group of men let out a loud chuckle "Oh, I'm not so sure about that old man" One of them say before they charge out towards Itou.
The first one lashes his blade out for Itou's abdomen, causing Itou to move out to the side, avoiding his attack. Itou then swings an open hand sideways down towards the boys wrist, causing him to loose grip of his blade. He then continues on grabbing a hold of the mans wrist, pulling him infront of him, using him as a human shield.

This was about when the next one arrived, swinging his blade out towards Itou, the first man taking the hit instead. Itou spins around, still holding onto the first man, swinging his foot out for the second mans shoulder, on impact, disloacting it from it's socket, the man lying on the ground screaming in pain.

The third man had finally reached Itou, as Itou kicks the first man towards the third, causing them to fall down on the ground.

Itou ducks away from the fourth guy who tired to cut Itou's head off. He spins around on the ground, knocking the fourth guy off his feet, making him land on the first guys blade, cutting his leg open.

Now, the onlyone still standing was the leader. Itou gazed towards him, and all of his 4 colleauges were lying on the ground. "Well?" Itou calmly says walking towards the leader. "Did you loose your cool?" Itou says and the man was getting more and more stressed as Itou approached. "Hah, They're too inexperienced! I'll take you out in one blow!" The man cried out nervously.

The man dashes out towards Itou, unseathing his second blade, trying to kill Itou by swinging the two blades parallell to eachother. Itou easily dodges this by taking a few steps backwards and to the side. "My turn" Itou lets out, followed by a swift kick with his foot, that landed on the mans arm, knocking the blade out of his hand, causing the blade to land on the ground with a metallic sound. The man tries to cut Itou's head off, which is again easily avoided by ducking down, and when the man tried to redirect his attack downwards, he rolls out of the way. Itou shoots his palm out for the mans stomach, knocking him backwards, before Itou once more rose up on his feet. "Are you sure you don't want to back down?" Itou said, not noticing that the third man he had fought was crawling towards his blade. The leader had noticed this. "Oh, I'm positive" The leader replied to Itou, before dashing out towards Itou. Itou let out another sigh, before sidestepping out of the mans way. "I do not wish to fight you" Itou expresses as he avoids the mans attacks. Itou moved swiftly, not standing still for a second. Before finally he managed to knock the second blade out of the mans hand. Strangely the man grinned. By now, the third man had gotten a hold of a blade, and had rosen up to his feet and was now standing behind Itou. Itou noticed him, but too late, The third man lashed the blade out towards Itou. Itou moved out to the side, the blade instead sliding down his arm and hip. In swift response, Itou launched out a blast of extremly warm fire, holding about 1000 degrees celsius. causing immediate burns to the third man, the leader had by this time escaped.

Itou slowly stumbles away, blood tripping down his side, as he makes his way through the alleyway he had come through, he needed help. Itou looses his balance and hits the wall of the alley, leaving bloodstains along it. The ground had drops of blood along it. Itou slowly made his way towards the main street, unsteady and in extreme pain.

(Summary: Itou got in a fight with 5 bandits, wtf pwned them, then got sliced up by one of them. deep cut along his arm and hip. Is now heading towards the mainstreet through the same alley he walked through earlier.)

((I do hope you take the time to read it all Razz Went into a great deal of detail)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:57 pm

Ren grew tired of waiting for the by who he had convinced Itou to let go and left the roof top and jumped into an alley. He noticed a group of men who had been beaten badly. He felt bad at first, but after closer examination he noticed that they were nothing more than shameless criminals. Ren looed around to see if he could find someone who might have been wounded during the battle. He saw a trail of blood and decided to follow it. He walked along the trail until he saw Itou bleeding and leaning against a wall. "Itou!" He yelled concerned for Itou. Itou had done a lot for him and he felt that know one had ever been so nice to him without alterior motives. "Come we need to get you some help." He said as he tried to pick Itou up. He hoped he would get Itou the help he needed in time.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:53 am

Itou leaned to the wall as things startened to blacken infront of his eyes, but soon, he heard a familiar voice, Itou turned his head around slightly, noticing whom it was. It was Ren. Ren approached him and supported Itou. Itou's face had turned pale from the pain and blood loss. Itou opens his mouth and with great effort manages to speak "I-i am truly s-sorry for c-causing trouble to you, Ren.." Itou slowly utters as the boy helped him. As two started to move, Itou clenched his face in great pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:48 pm

Ren tried to move as fast he could. "Don't worry about a thing Itou. It's not trouble at all. Now try to conserve you strength." Ren said as he saw some who looked like a healer. He smiled as the person came close asking if he could be of assisstance. Ren nodded and the man led him into his home. I have no money, but maybe i can work to pay you. Ren said so the man could help Itou. He agreed and proceeded to put healing herbs on Itou's wounds and wrap them in bandages. The man stood next to Ren and said "All we can do is wait." Ren sat down and waited to see if Itou would be alright.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:54 pm

Itou had passed out the rest of the way towards the healers home, he was now tightly wrapped up in bandages and healing herbs, but he still remained uncounsious. Itou's skin looked really pale, his breathing heavily strained. In in uncounsious state, he still remained a little on his counsiousness, being able to dream. In his dream he re-experienced the sight of his dying wife, the horrible war surrounding them. After a couple of hours, Itou slowly started to come about, as he started to open his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:29 pm

Ren closely watced Itou and became slightly more relieved as he began to wake up. "So you're finally getting better." He said calmly. "I was afraid i woldn't be able to pay you back for all the help you given me." Ren continued jokingly. He became more serious as he began is next sentence. "By the way Itou..." He stood up and opened the door to the next room. "Don't scare me like that again." He left the room and went to go help the healer. "So what do you want me to do, sir?" He asked the healer as he left the room so Itou could rest a little more. The healer sat down and explained how a group of men had been harrassing him for weaks. He couldn't do anything to stop them since they were a group of seven skilled fighters. There were four who couldn't bend, but were quite strong, two fire benders and a dark bender. The healer asked Ren if there was any way he could try to get them to back off. Ren was interested in this and thought it would be a good way to pay back the healer. "I'll do my best, but i can't garuantee anything." The healer became just a little happier and brought Ren a cup of tea to help him relax before his job began.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for work((Open))
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next