Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapLooking for work((Open)) - Page 5 I_voting_barLooking for work((Open)) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Looking for work((Open)) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapLooking for work((Open)) - Page 5 I_voting_barLooking for work((Open)) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Looking for work((Open))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

Looking for work((Open)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:27 pm

Itou glances towards Ren, his eyes clearly showed signs of being tired. "I-i'm truly s-sorry Ren, I thought I could take them all, b-but, I forgot to immobilize o-one of them.." Itou replies to Ren's statement. "I-i'm so s-sorry for burdening you. S-so sorry for g-giving you problems" Itou stutters out, clearly in emotional distress. Itou never had to rely on anyone in order to be okay, he hated the fact that he might be causing problems to others. As Ren left the room, Itou started to drift into sleep, but still he didn't fall asleep. From his room sad, but weak and faint words escaped his lips "I-i'm so s-sorry Masami, If only i could have saved you" the sound is low, and rather difficult to hear unless they had a good hearing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:52 pm

Ren walked back into the room where Itou was. Ren began to speak calmly as he saw Itou being unable to sleep. "You know i can here everything you say Itou. I told you that you're not burdening me." Ren became just a little more serious with his next sentence. It almost seemed as if he were angry when he continued. "Stop blaming yourself for being attacked from behind by some jerk who you were kind enough to leave conscious." Ren continued to speak in this tone knowing that even though it sounded harsh this was probably the best way to get his point across. "I don't know about your other friends, but if you ever apologize to me for something like this again i will en any friendship we may have. Got it?" Ren wasn't the most caring or considerate, but when it came to friends he would always be there to help even when they didn't know it. After he calmed down a bit Ren decided to ask who Itou had been talking about. I'm sorry i was so harsh. On a different subject you said the name Masami. Who were you talking about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:15 pm

Ahbwen was shadow bending in the corner. He could not beseen as he did not want to be seen. He was listening, he had decided since Itou had saved him a great deal of trouble long ago that he had know return the favor. He had been watching the young assassin, listening to the boys heart beat. Along with Itou, he was kind of guarding both Ren and Itou after the question of who that name was he walked out of the corner as the shadows bent around him and he walked out of the darkness. " he is talking about a loved one little Ren" he said calmly. He did not look at him directly but his attention was know on Ren as he knew the boy didn't trust him.

" I have not be honest with you old man, I put you in danger I tried to avoid. I made a mistake and someone say me with you long ago. I assume you met a man not too long ago as he said he was my brother. I must come clean as I have already made you a target, as that man might come back." ahbwen said as he walked around Itou. He pulled a chair and flipped it around so he could rest his arms on the back rest of the chair." I must be honest as you did my a favor so long ago. Long ago my god father was killed by an assassin, they were hired by a royal family of the fire nation. All I can remember was the smell of roses and the laugh. I have foundout who she was and created a list of her family." he gave the man the list as it had 10 names but two were scratched put in blood." my next target will be in the northern water tribe, I do not know why they are all scattered everywhere but that will not stop me from avenging my god father. That man is my brother you met a while ago and his name is Ryzu." he said as he turned his head towards Ren." your lucky he didn't see you" said Ahbwen. He looked back at the old man as he could tell his spirit was bruised.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 am

Itou stared up into the roof as Ren spoke. Inside he felt so help-less like he had never felt before, he was used to being the one who offered help, and the one who didn't need help back.
Ren asked him whom he was talking about. Ahbwen then stepped out of the shadows before he had the time to answer.
Itou opens his mouth, and inhales before he starts speaking

"Someone close to me died a long time ago, in the last war many years ago. I was out on a mission with the army, when a suprise attack reached the village where everyone I had close to me lived. They slaughtered everyone. When my troop reached the village, the bodies lied scattered on the street, the houses lit on fire. I could smell the burning flesh, hear the cry of babies locked inside the houses. In the middle of the street lied Masami, my wife, she was due to give birth 5 days after.. She was dying, my little girls, ripped out of her stomach. We were going to have two girls, twins. All she could do was apologize, 'I'm sorry, Itou. I couldn't protect them' was her last words.. If only I could have saved her, I wouldn't have to feel so empty inside for every second of my life. The spirits, the world wont allow me to ever forget. The sight, the smell, the sound, my wife.. They haut me in my dreams." Itou said as an answer to them both after Ahbwen had told his story.

"I'm sorry for your loss Ahbwen. You are brave to stand up to the ones who caused pain to you. I wish I could have been so brave like you. The following years after her death I dedicated to finding her murderer. I found them. I know their face, their name, and where they live. I also know that two of them had a baby girl, a wife. I couldn't bring myself to remove them from the world, Instead I chose to live with the pain because of it.." Itou turns his head towards Ren "Instead of saying sorry to you, I guess I should be thanking you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:42 pm

((OOC: Sorry it’s so long but it’s a pretty sad story. If you don’t want to read all of it you can just skim through. I do hope you read, but you don’t have to.))

After both men had told their stories Ren decided he at least owed them an explanation for his trust issues. "I'm sure you know that I don't trust you Ahbwen. Don't take it personally, I don't really trust anyone." He turned his head to Itou and smiled slightly. "To be honest, I don't even fully trust Itou." Ren stood up and became more serious as he thought about his past.

He created three Shadow figures. "These are the first three people I ever killed when I was sent out on my first assassination mission. My father had been training me very well and I was ready. I killed them with ease.” Ren lowers his head as he creates more shadow images of him killing the three people. “I was lead to believe that the woman was the leader of an evil group that wanted to take over the world and the two little boys were being trained to take over when they were of age. I was told that all i had to do was kill them and the world would be safe.”

Ren creates different shadow images as he continues to tell his story. This time there were two men behind a door and a small boy listening from the other side. “After that I continued my training with my father. Things were good until the night I learned the truth.” Ren watched his shadow figures closely as he manipulated them. “One night I had come back early from a mission and went to see my father. I stop in front of his door because he was talking to someone and I didn’t want to be rude. I heard every word they said.” Ren clears his throat and starts talking in a lower voice trying to simulate his father’s and the voice of the higher ranked assassin. “They were laughing at me. Laughing at my pain. ‘I have to say you are truly a ruthless man.’ The assassin said with a large grin on his face. ‘Oh stop, you’re making me blush.’ My father joked unaware of the fact that I was listening. I wanted to know what they were talking about. And then he said it. ‘What man other than you would think to have his son kill his mother and brothers. And that story you told him about them being evil and trying to take over the world. Truly genious and a flawless plan.’ The assassin laughed as he sad this. My father laugh and said ‘Yes well I had to do it. She was a pain and those other two were just worthless.’ I was angry, but I didn’t do anything for the moment. I left and continue my training. I trained and trained until I was finally ready.”

Ren turned away as a tear rolled down his face. “When I knew I was ready I attacked my father. I beat him without any remorse. Just before I delivered the final blow he spoke. ‘Please my son show mercy. What have I done to deserve this?’ I became even angrier as he begged and asked me that. What You used me. You made me kill my mother and my younger brothers. This is for them. ‘He smirk and chuckled a bit as I said this. When I asked what was so funny he said ‘I just think it’s funny how everything turned out.’ He continued to laugh at me and say various things on the subject until I was able to deliver the final blow.” Ren turned back to them. “You can see why I would have trust issues.”
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:51 am

Itou nods as Ren told him his story, It was sad, horrible actually, that a father could do such a thing. "I'm sorry for your losses, Ren. It was truly horrible of your father to do such a thing. I always think of trust like a piece of paper. Once it's been crumbled, It can never become fully straight again"

Itou replies to Ren. Itou then smiles towards Ren

"You are brave aswell Ren, being able to go on like that. I'm happy that you got out of that horrible situation, yet sad because you lost your family. Ren, I can see that you've suffered alot, but infront of me today stands a strong and kind man, You've grown from it, Ren. Being able to trust again will take time, and I hope that when you're able to trust again, you place your trust with someone who deserves it."
Itou finishes. "You've really grown Ren from when I met you in Ba Sing Se. And I think it's time that someone said this to you, because I don't think you've heard it alot. I'm proud of you Ren."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:00 pm

Ahbwen was uncomfortable, he began to scan the room. Something was off but he didn't understand what it could be. Then someone burrs through a window and kicked Ahbwen through a door. Ahbwen crashed into the building next to the house they were in. The man who kicked him stood up, he glanced at the old man and Ren" your both pathetic....go slit your own throats and save me the trouble of doing it myself" Ryzu said. Ryzu walked out with his katana in his hand. He walked and stood over Ahbwen" get up brother....or do I have to kill you while you are done?" he sneered. Ahbwen kicked himself up with ease. He walked around as they circled each other." your a fool for looking for me Ryzu, I have to avenge our family!" argued ahbwen. Ryzu just laughed at him as he shook his head." do you think I care about that piece of garbage! I should have been the one taken by Zaknafien ! Not you !! I am the better fighter !!!" Ryzu yelled back. He twirled his blade as he ran at Ahbwen slicing downwards. Ahbwen spun around the blade and twisted the wrist to have him drop the blade. Ryzu expected this as he countered axe heel kicking to his right. Ahbwen vanished as he shadow bended away. He re appeared above him, Ryzu smiled and spun and hurricane kicked him in the jaw. Ahbwen soared and crashed into a wall, he got up as he rubbed his jaw." old man this would be the time to run!" ahbwen pointed out. He ran back at Ryzu as metal against metal rang out in the streets. Ahbwen slashed at Ryzu creating a wave of fire. Ryzu just slashed at it with his sword causing it to bounce off and exploded on the building next to him. Ryzu smiled as Ahbwen shook his head at him.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:12 pm

Itou stumbles to his feet, clenching his face from the pain of moving. Itou slowly stumbles into a stance, and soon he started to preform a serie of movements with his arms, the movements all passing through his abdomen, he had been practicing this for a while, lightning. "Ahbwen!" Itou called out as lightning was now forming between his hands "Duck!" Itou called out as he funneled the lightling one last time through his abdomen, shooting it out towards Ryuz. The flash from the lightning, the sound, granted Itou cover as he leapt out the window, of the first floor, landing with a roll on the ground. Itou lets out a loud 'Gah' as he landed on the ground from the pain of moving. Itou hurried off into cover, a quick glance towards his wound that was tightly bandaged showed his that he had started bleeding again. Itou felt faint from the bloodloss, the bending he had preformed and the pain. Itou swiftly tore off his bandage, and soon a blue flame formed at his fingertip. Itou clenched his teeth together as he started to burn the areas that had reopened shut, he couldn't afford to loose any more blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:51 pm

Ryzu glanced at the lighting, he smiled as he laughed at the attempted. He rolled around as he dodged it with ease, right as he fired Ryzu sensed it and rolled to his left. ahbwen saw the lighting fght as the sound suprised him as he didnt expect him to join in the fight. Ryzu looked back at Ahbwen and saw the look on his face, he smiled and threw a ninja star right at where the heart would be on Itous chest. He didnt know if it would hit him but all he knew was that know he could use him as a tool against Ahbwen. He began to laugh " Looks like you have a soft spot for the weak ! This is why you must die ! I am strong you are weak !"roared Ryzu. He jumped and slammed his heel on the ground as a wave of fire shot towards AHbwen. Ahbwen got up as he fired a blue wave of fire to counter it. As bth fires collided it left out a large explosion that shook the city. People got burnt and there was a kid lying on the ground dead from the blast.

Ahbwen could smell the peopl who had been killed from that attack. Ryzu just laughed " Weaklings little brother ! We must make sacrifises !" yelled Ryzu as he looked back at the old man to see if he had been hit by his ninja star.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:06 pm

The ninja star had missed Itou completly and he was now safely in cover, burning his wound shut. This process was rather painful and Itou grit his teeth together to keep himself from screaming from the pain. When the wound was nicely burned shut, Itou leaned to the wall outside the building where he had taken cover, trying to recover from the pain. As son as the pain eased, and Itou was sure the wound wouldn't start bleeding again, Itou got up from the ground, and immediatly started heating up the air in the space around him to the point anything that entered this space would melt or catch fire. She stepped towards the area Ryuz and Ahbwen were fighting. "There is no need to fight" Itou called out for them. "You are brothers, you should be able to settle this peacefully." Itou continued.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work((Open))   Looking for work((Open)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for work((Open))
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next