Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 17 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 17 I_vote_lcapAvatar Training(pt.2) - Page 17 I_voting_barAvatar Training(pt.2) - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 17 I_vote_lcapAvatar Training(pt.2) - Page 17 I_voting_barAvatar Training(pt.2) - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage

Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:07 pm

Lindsey and Kar entered the camp and watched as people busied themselves. Kar walked into Lindseys tent with her in his arms. Kar kneeled and set her down. He lifted the hem of Lindseys silk dress and lifted her bare foot trying to examine her swollen ankle. " Wow this is bad i think it may be broken.. Maybe you should have worn your boots." Kar remarked. Lindsey smiled, but when Kar got up to go get help ahe tugged at him. " Please dont go..." Lindsey wimpeared. Kar sighed and layed down next to her. He was relly tired and this felt good. He wrapped his arm around her waist and Lindsey laid her head on his chest. It was warm with all of the plush furs brought in. It wasnt long before they both fell asleep, holding each other closley.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:24 pm

Bright and early that morning, Ghan was up with the sunrise. He went off into the forest and from there he began to once again practice his metal bending. Now he was almost an ace at detecting the iron in the earth. His next step would be to practice spotting out traces of Earth in iron sheets, but that would come later. He created pillar after pillar of metal and then began to manipulate it from there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:03 pm

Lindsey was up early too. She rode on Hakurou and praticed fighting. She was a expert at riding and bieng able to fight at the same time and it was thrilling.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:38 pm

Trira did what Dakota had shown her. This time she managed not to use too much water. But the whip went a little bit in the wrong direction and nearly hit a flying bird. She laughed a little bit about that, then tried it again. This time she managed to do it right. "It is really easy.", she said to Dakota. She was smiling the whole time.
Back to top Go down
waterbendersam
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
waterbendersam

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:02 pm

i walk up on the hill and bend the sweat on my face to keep myself entertsined suddenly i see some people
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:55 pm

Dakota had to smile when Trira almost hit a bird with her wip. He watched Trira do it again. He could tell that she was good at mimicking the movments. "Good job. Your really getting good at this." Dakota noticed it was starting to get dark. "I think we should head back to camp. We can start again in the morning." He led them back to the camp and he went into his tent. The next morning Dakota awoke and walked out of his tent and saw Ghan and Lindsey who were already up. He also saw another person standing on top of a hill. He waited to see what this person would do.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:18 pm

Trira was a little bit glad that they ended the training for that day. She was getting a little bit tired. She followed Dakota into the camp and went into her own tent. She was sleeping really good.
The next morning Trira awoke and was still tired. She went out of her tent and nodded to Ghan, Lindsay and Dakota. "Morning.", she said to them. Suddenly, she saw the person on the top of the hill. She shook her head, then walked slowly to this person. She did not wanted to talk to him now, but she would have to. "Hi, can I help you?", she asked him as she stood in front of the person.
Back to top Go down
waterbendersam
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
waterbendersam

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:01 am

]oh umm sorry i said i was looking for my pet bison named jet have you seen him??[/color]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:13 am

Lindsey drew her sword and rode across on Hakurou. SHe pulled across, cutting every rock and tree in her way. She was gonna be ready for this fight. They ran until they stopped at the basin of a huge cliff, But Hakurou was determined to get past it. So he leaped in the air and dug his claws into the earth. He scaled the wall and sat on top panting, as Lindsey jumped off sheathing her blade.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:14 pm

Dakota walked up the hill to the person. "Sorry we havnt seen your bison. If we do see it we will be sure to let you know. Im guessing the bison is big so it shouldnt be too hard to find." Dakota turned to Trira. "Come on. We need to continue your training." He turned back to the person. "By the way, my name is Dakota. Whats yours?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next