Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Avatar Training(pt.2) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Avatar Training(pt.2) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Avatar Training(pt.2) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Avatar Training(pt.2) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Avatar Training(pt.2) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Avatar Training(pt.2) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Avatar Training(pt.2) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Avatar Training(pt.2) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Avatar Training(pt.2) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Avatar Training(pt.2) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Avatar Training(pt.2) I_vote_lcapAvatar Training(pt.2) I_voting_barAvatar Training(pt.2) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Avatar Training(pt.2) I_vote_lcapAvatar Training(pt.2) I_voting_barAvatar Training(pt.2) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:12 pm

Kozzan waved it off. "Well...we can discuss things on dinner. I am freaking starving. Where did Lindsey go?" he asked, looking around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:16 pm

Lindsey decided she wanted to find a quiet place to think when she found a small stream whistiling by. She breathed as she twirled and bended the water in circles and forms. It was smooth and it seemed to get her back to reality
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:22 pm

Kozzan looked around a bit longer, and thought. Heh.....where did she go? he asked himself. He closed his eyes, and listened with his feet. There war a stream near by. "Hmm," he chuckled quietly. "Water.."

He started off, walking for about seven minutes untill he came to a small crick, with crystal clear water weaving and flowing around and through the small rocks and boulders. The stream seemed serene, peaceful and quiet. He breathed the clean air, and moved his head to the left. Lindsey was sitting at the edge of the water, eyes closed, seeming as serene as the small crick. He walked slowly towards her, and got on her knee's beside her, breathing in the clean pine air. he sighed softly, enjoying the nature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:26 pm

Lindsey glanced around then saw him. She screamed then reached for her sword. Then noticing it was him she sighed. "geez,"she thought to herself," scared me to death." while thinking this she didnt realize she was staring till it was too late. Embarrassed she turned away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:29 pm

Kozzan smiled, blushing a bit. He brushed her face with his finger tips. He had no idea how, all in a day, he had cause to fight his greatest enemy, AND found Lindsey, but it happened.

"Uh...sorry," he chuckled. "But um...Hi.." he let his fingers softly trace her jaw line, then make bring them down her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:34 pm

His fingers were smooth and felt gentle against her skin. With out knowing she slowly leaned in a tad bit closer and stared into his bright eyes. Her hands moved to his body and slowly caressed hischest. She wanted to explore every inch of this man. to know every detail of his life. To share the whole world.

Slowly her hands reached his face and she tapped the end of his nose then smiled sweetly. "Wow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:38 pm

Kozzan let her pull him closer, then leaned in closer, kissing her neck gently making his way to her jawline, but stopping right at her lips, teasing her a little bit. "Wow is not enough he said, with his flirtiest, playfullest crooked smile.. He puled her closer, and lost his balance a bit, but instead of catching it, he let himself fall, pulling her partly on top of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:41 pm

she smiled and kissed him gently. "Why is it, when we meet your always on your back?" Kissing his neck she moved lower into his chest line. She loved the way his skin was smooth and smelled. Lindsey looked back up and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:46 pm

Last edited by Avatar Kozzan on Sat May 15, 2010 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:51 pm

Last edited by Lindsey_1221 on Sat May 15, 2010 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: