Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 10 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 10 I_vote_lcapAvatar Training(pt.2) - Page 10 I_voting_barAvatar Training(pt.2) - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 10 I_vote_lcapAvatar Training(pt.2) - Page 10 I_voting_barAvatar Training(pt.2) - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:07 pm

Dakota could hear some loud banging that sounded like earthbending. "Isnt there anywhere I could go to practice in peace." He said to himself. He shook his head and started to head back to the camp. When he got there he saw Kozzan and Ghan at the firepit and Kar sitting next to a tent. He went up to him. "What happened?" He entered the tent and saw Trira sitting next to Lindsey who he could tell was in pain. He kneeled down beside them and took his water pouch in his hand. "Where did she get hurt?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:31 pm

Kar walked in again knowing his presence would bug Trira but he wanted to talk to Dakota.
"She passed out from loss of blood... Well i better explain this from the begining. I showed up and then Trira mentioned me and Lindsey bieng together.. really i smiled but Kozzan had diferent problems and I... got so mad at shot a arrow at him, but Lindsey got in the way and i fired. I tried to pull up but it hit her armand i have special arrow tips and they pierce deep. Well kozzan tried attacking me and Kaas hit me well i was about to faint and i kissed her.. well because i love her and i fainted well i guess kozzan got mad and ran off and he broke her heart...i kissed her, she didnt kiss me back. He didnt belive her and from the loss of blood in her wound she fainted. Well i put her in her tent and Kozzan and i fought well he was about to kill me and she ice bended a wall and then she went unconscious... really thats about it." Kar sighed, " I should have never followed her here."
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:17 am

Trira listened to the whole story. Even if she had seen some parts with her own eyes. She thought that love was something really complecated. "I think the only problem was that you did not have you feelings under control.", she said to Kar. Trira knew that it was also a little bit her fault that these things had happened. Then she looked to Dakota. "Can you heal her?", she asked the water bender.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:25 am

Dakota nodded. "Ill be able to heal the wound but if she has already lost a lot of blood then there is not much I can do besides stop her from loosing more of it." Dakota looked at the big gash on Lindsey's arm. Blood was still coming out slowly and there was lots of it dried on her arm. He was about to open his water pouch when an idea came to him. "I have never tried it before but..." He thought for a second then he held his hand over the wound. At first nothing happened. He took a breath and thought about the full moon he had saw last night. Then he tried again and this time the blood seeping out of the gash stopped and went back into the wound. Then the dried blood started to move back to the cut as well. When most of the blood on her arm was back into the wound Dakota picked up the water and healed the cut. Dakota was breathing hard and the bloodbending left him weak and tired but he had done it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:32 pm

Kar looked in awe as Dakota pushed the blood back in Lindseys wound. He has only seen bloodbending once before and it was against him. Kar looked over his shoulder and waited to see if Lindsey would be ok. He sighed in relif as she moaned but left when he came to realization that it was Kozzan's name she moaned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:09 pm

Kozzan shook his head and stood up. He looked around and walked over towards Lindsey's tent. It took all his willpower just to not turn around and punch Kar as he walked by. Instead, he closed his eyes, and grunted "Sorry," swallowing his pride. He stood at the door into Lindsey's tent silently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:18 pm

Kar did a double take at Kozzan..." Did he just apologize.. for something i created.." kar thought. He watched him enter the tent a sat in the dirt under his tree.

Lindsey opened her eyes. She was a little dazed and everything was blurry. She held her stomach and moaned, once again Kozzans name. Her eyes cleared and she saw Dakota looking very weaak and Trira hovering over . And last she saw Kozzan. Standing behind everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:22 pm

Kozzan wanted her to be mad. He didnt want to be anyone's weakness. He looked at her, took her sword off his back, and leaned it against the wall, and left silently. He walked back to the fire, and took his sword out, reciting is forms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:28 pm

Lindsey touched her wound and still felt dizzy. But was determined to talk to him. She stood up and walked past Trira and Dakota grabbing her sword on the way she left. And looked around. She spotted everyone else even Kar but couldnt find him.

Lindsey sighed and walked again to the stream.. She closed her eyes and listened. She heard a quiet rushing and tought Water fall so she followed the bank until she found it. It looked peace full and she really loves water. So she stripped down and waded into the water.Cool ripples formed against her bare skin and she let her hair down and it brushed against her lower back. The water rose as she got further, and she stood there feeling the cool feeling rush up her body.

Lindsey started thinking. About everything. her hate for Kar and Kozzan... She gave him everything and risked her life for his and even now... he broke her heart.. crushed it and threw it in his face.. "so im going to hurt him just as much," She wispeared then diving down into the pool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:44 pm

Ghan stood facing a large boulder that he had made pop out of the ground. He balled up a fist and tried to concentrate on the bits of iron ore that the rock sample contained. He felt something, but it was faint. As he pulled back, thousands of specks of ore came out and into the air. He tried his best to mold them together, and almost succeeded. But as soon as the mass became too concentrated, everything fell down to the ground.

Thinking to self"Hmm, it's more dense than regular Earth. I'll have to work on keeping my form before I can try to control the metal..."

With that thought, he lifted everything up once again into the air and held his fists out at an even distance. His goal was to keep the ore shards under his control for as long as he possibly could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next