Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Firebending Training I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Firebending Training I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Firebending Training I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Firebending Training I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Firebending Training I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Firebending Training I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Firebending Training I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Firebending Training I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Firebending Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Firebending Training 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Firebending Training I_vote_lcapFirebending Training I_voting_barFirebending Training I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Firebending Training I_vote_lcapFirebending Training I_voting_barFirebending Training I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Firebending Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mongke
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Mongke

Firebending Training Empty
PostSubject: Firebending Training   Firebending Training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:33 pm

Fire Bending Training

Welcome all i am master Monqke I will teach you my people’s skills the proper way to fire bend. Fire Bending isn`t as easy as it may seem for all Other elements are surroundings but fire bending is not. Fire bending comes from the breath and heart of the human body so for your first step into mastering fire I will bring you into breathing control

Breathing

For breathing control, as a fire bender you need to keep a steady breath. Breath in through the nose and slowly exhail out of the mouth. As you do this you need to meditate stay calm in a peaceful environment. You will do this simple exircise for it is a key in learning all elemental bending. Meditating is a simple art to the spirtual sides of all objects. Do this every day to stay in focus of your bending. to find a calm and peaceful environment try going outdoors where no one is there to disturb you.
The key for meditating is to clear your mind of all thoughts and become one with nature. Once you are done meditaing and finding your peace with ones self you can move on to the next step.

Control

A true Firebender will be able to control what he/she is doing, for instance if you were to loose control you would have no order. A good way to learn fire control would be to stay light on your feet and use your hands as if the fire was overwhelming you. Be one with the fire and let it take you over. A simple teachnique would be to inhale through your nose clap your hands together infront of your chest and exhale. When you exhale lift your hands higher up as if you were a flame catching somthing on fire. Streach your arms out so you make the shape of a T, inhale and star the cycle at every breath you take. The trick isn`t to be super slow as you do this but to keep a steady breath.

Last edited by Mongke on Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : So people can learn how to proplerly meditate with the elemant of fire)
Back to top Go down

Firebending Training
Page 1 of 1