Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Drago's Training I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Drago's Training I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Drago's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Drago's Training I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Drago's Training I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Drago's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Drago's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Drago's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Drago's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Drago's Training 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Drago's Training I_vote_lcapDrago's Training I_voting_barDrago's Training I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Drago's Training I_vote_lcapDrago's Training I_voting_barDrago's Training I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Drago's Training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Drago's Training Empty
PostSubject: Drago's Training   Drago's Training I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:32 pm

Drago woke up confused and wondering where he was, he went to the bathroom and washed his face, he reached into his pocket finding a piece of paper he read it, he didn’t like being trained but Itami being a minister of defense can help him with his goal of being a noble, and if lucks runs a royal even though that was a far shot, he still wanted to reach that goal. He wore his clothing and went to the owner and asked for the price, the owner said it was already paid for. Drago smiled then flicked a gold piece into the man’s hand and walked away as the man’s eyes widened to the sight of the coin.

Drago was walking down the shops and noticed a large black titanium blade; Drago knew titanium was one of the few metals resistant to metal bending. He went up to the store owner and bought the weapon, it was heavier than it looked, but nothing he couldn’t handle.

Drago walked to the location where Itami decided to meet. He waited for a long time; he then decided to try out his new sword. He unsheathed it revealing a very high quality shiny black blade. He sword played the sword in the air, but a wrong move made him fall to the ground. He shook the dust off his clothes and kept practicing, he threw the blade into the air a few meters high, and then jumped after it; he grabbed it and spun around before hitting the ground. A small crater appeared in the ground.

“A well-made blade, worth its price, what do you think Itami?” he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Drago's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drago's Training   Drago's Training I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:19 pm

((Bump))
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Drago's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drago's Training   Drago's Training I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 1:59 pm

Please don't bump topics. I'll be able to post today or tomorrow- been pretty busy with thanksgiving and black friday.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Drago's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drago's Training   Drago's Training I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:08 pm

Itami Kurushii, the Fire Nation’s Minister of Defense, contemplated his actions, as he meandered through the city. He had decided to induct a strange, bipolar young warrior into his order, and was now on his way to meet him for training. This boy, Drago Phoenix, showed much potential, though it needed to be refined- pushed in the right direction. Firstly, the boy would need to learn the finer points of combat, followed by using stealth while accomplishing an objective. Thus, Itami had prepared a small course, having made sure to time everything right. The market was crowded, the day was sunny, and it was time for training. He headed toward the appointed meeting spot- a clearing, in a forest just outside the city.

Soon afterward, Drago phoenix approached, carrying a large blade (titanium, by the look of it). He swung it about for a bit, followed by a misstep, and fancy move, which had no practical use in combat. The move left the boy open in so many spots, that it almost hurt to watch. “A well-made blade, worth its price. What do you think, Itami?” Drago said.
“If you’re into that sort of blade, I suppose. Only good for complete offensive, or complete defensive, tactics, though. Not a sword one could make a mistake with.” Itami said, offhandedly. “Regardless, today’s training will not involve any weapons, or bending. You have not earned the right to use either. For now, we fight with only our bodies.” Itami said. He pointed to a large, metal chest. “Place all of your weapons into that chest. Do not worry- they will remain intact, and in that very spot.”

Though Itami made it sound somewhat cliché, there was a method to his madness. Not only was this training useful for if one was disarmed, or in a situation that bending could not help them in, but it could also be combined with more advanced training, to string together a wonderful web of attacks.

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Drago's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drago's Training   Drago's Training I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:24 pm

Leo nodded and slowly placed his weapons inside the chest, which included his two twin black and white blades. He then took off his coat as well as a bag filled with silver and gold coins and placed it in the chest. He faced itami and said, “I’m not afraid of it being damaged,” he smirked, “I’m afraid you won’t stay intact after this training, I’m stronger than I look.” He put his hands in his pocket and stood there, “So?” there was a long pause, “what are we going to do today? Hand to hand combat? A battle with only bending? Or just a normal training” he then remembered something, “can you make sure that the training isn’t over a week because I have a meeting with someone “There was a short pause, “ in eight days and it will take me at least a day to get there. Even if it means making it harder than it supposed to be by three folds. This meeting is every important and I can’t afford to miss it”
A mark appears on his right side of his face of, from a far range it looked like just random patterns but if looked at closely it was tiny words in an ancient language, “well, will he start Itami?” he said going in his fighting stance, “ I promise I will surprise you in every way possible.”
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Drago's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drago's Training   Drago's Training I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:54 pm

bump!
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Drago's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drago's Training   Drago's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:46 am

Drago put his weapons into the box immediately, which was locked with a simple iron lock after all of his, and Itami's, weapons were put into it. On a normal day, Itami would have kept his own weapons, but he felt that an act of trust was needed, to make Drago feel more comfortable. After abusing him in the manner that he did only yesterday, it was only right. He snorted, inwardly. Perhaps he was just going soft. Ah, well- the box was already locked. It was too late to second-guess himself now.

“I’m afraid you won’t stay intact after this training, I’m stronger than I look.” Drago said. “Oh, did you think you'd be fighting me? Oh, no- I'm not so stupid as to fight someone as headstrong as you. No, you will be attacking one of my assistants, who is trained to take pain, and expendable. No, you will only be allowed to spar with me once we reach the more refined aspects of this training.” Itami stated. Following his remark, a man wearing light padding sauntered over. “This will be the person you attack, who shall remain anonymous. Of course, knowledge is power, so I shall tell you that he is an earthbender, and holds himself like one. Though, in most situations where you are without your weapon, it's likely you won't know much about your opponent. Relish the knowledge, while you have it.”

“What are we going to do today? Hand-to-hand combat? A battle with only bending? Or just a normal training?” Drago said, shortly after Itami had finished. “Can you make sure that the training isn’t over a week, because I have a meeting with someone in....eight days, and it will take me at least a day to get there. Even if it means making it harder than it supposed to be by three folds, This meeting is important and I can’t afford to miss it”. Punctuality- a quality of a gentleman. Perhaps this kid would grow on him, after all. “That can be done. If all goes well, the training should only take three days- time enough to teach you about stealth, as well. Though, it may take four, if you're the type who needs sleep.” Itami said, cracking the barest hint of a smile. He had shown emotion to Drago- there was no turning back now, though he returned to his monotone anyway.

“Anyway, onto training. For the next several days, you will be learning the finer points of hand-to-hand combat, and how to utilize your ENTIRE body, rather than just your fists and legs. To start, we need to gauge your strength- punch my assistant here as hard as you can, and don't hold back. Remember, he's trained to take it.”

While the kid did this, Itami shrugged off the outer, metallic layer of his armor. He preferred to fight hand-to-hand with as few restrictions as possible. Of course, he wore a blue shirt underneath, but that was much easier to move in than his armor. He mentally prepared himself for the training.

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Drago's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drago's Training   Drago's Training I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:38 pm

Drago took a step back, and got into a fighting position, a fighting position not used by fire benders. He looked the man’s body and was choosing where to hit. Earth benders were strong physically, that means hitting him in his stomach would be useless. However, unless he causes more force than, how can he do that? He then got a little idea; Drago knew that if he fired a blast of flame out of his feet he would be able to fly and hover, which means if he used a stronger flame he would be able to send his arm at an amazing speed, fast enough to knock that man out with a single hit. He sent his fist to the man’s stomach firing a blast of flame out of his elbow, however when his arm became straight the flame worked against him and nearly snaps his arm. Drago held his arm in pain, “damn it, I was supposed to,” he stopped a bit from the pain. After a few minutes he got back up and threw the same punch again however before his arm became straight he stopped the flame; however the speed of his arm was so great that the padding wasn’t useful what so ever. As he hit the earth bender, the man was sent literally flying a few feet in the air and crashed into a nearby boulder. “Sorry about that!” he said to the man hoping he wouldn’t have a grudge on him for hurting him.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Drago's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drago's Training   Drago's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:26 am

Drago put fire behind his punch, failing the first time, but quickly getting the hang of it, and landing a solid punch on Itami's bash-monkey. The man blocked the hit properly, absorbing much of the damage, but was sent back several feet, regardless. Drago apologized for doing so much damage. “Do not worry- it's his job to take blows like that. I would hope he's used to it. Regardless, you've started with an excellent move- of course, his words were honeyed, but from his experience, positive reinforcement was a good way to keep students engaged. -but, it's only good for one hit. Perhaps you could try curving your punch at the last second, and then doing the same thing in reverse, sending fire out of your palm, and jabbing them again with your elbow? Followed by a burst of fire to the face, perhaps?

The key to unarmed combat is combinations of moves- we'll call them “Combos”- to prevent your opponent from taking advantage of an opening. For example, if someone managed to absorb that fire punch of yours, or dodge it, you would be left wide open for a counterattack. Chaining moves together can help catch your opponent off-guard, or prevent them from counterattacking. For example...”
Itami trailed off, nodding to the bash-monkey to take a defensive stance. “Say, I throw a punch.” he said, throwing a single punch at the bash-monkey's face, which was blocked by the man's palm. “Ineffective; He saw it coming. From there, he could easily break my arm, and the fight would be over before it began. However, if I combine different sets of moves, I can achieve a different result.”
To stress this, Itami threw the same punch, which was caught by the bash-monkey once more. However, instead of stopping there, he threw another punch, which was caught by the man's other hand. From there, Itami moved his hands apart, moving the bash-monkey's hands with them, and leaving his torso exposed. Using the man's grip as leverage, Itami performed a perfect back-flip, landing a kick under the man's jaw, and forcing him to let go, allowing Itami to land safely.

“Though, watching will do you little good. Try chaining together at least three moves, to move through my Bash-monkey's guard, and land a decent hit. And, do not worry, the man is expendable. I have a hundred just like him.”

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Drago's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drago's Training   Drago's Training I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:27 pm

Drago nodded and got in a fighting position, “you said before give it all you got, I thought you meant, a one hit knock out.” He said grinning. He signaled to the bash dummy to get ready, he lit the ground on fire surrounding the man, he fired a flame out of his legs and traveled within the flame in circles. The flame was thick enough so no one can see his easily unless the put it out, he flew out of the flame sending three very quick kicks to the man’s stomach then sent his knee flying towards the man’s face then fly a few meters into the air then sent a drop kick to the man’s head. He then flipped forward and sent multiple kicks towards the man’s back at a very fast speed, he then kicked the man in the leg dropping him to the ground.
Drago looked at Itami, “that is what I call a combo,” he said as walking and putting out the fire on the ground with a simple few hand movements, chocking the flame he made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drago's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drago's Training   Drago's Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drago's Training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next