Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The training of thunder I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The training of thunder I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The training of thunder I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The training of thunder I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The training of thunder I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The training of thunder I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The training of thunder I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The training of thunder I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The training of thunder I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The training of thunder 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The training of thunder I_vote_lcapThe training of thunder I_voting_barThe training of thunder I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The training of thunder I_vote_lcapThe training of thunder I_voting_barThe training of thunder I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The training of thunder

Go down 
AuthorMessage
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

The training of thunder Empty
PostSubject: The training of thunder   The training of thunder I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:48 pm

There is energy all around us. The energy is both yin and yang; positive energy and negative energy. Only a select few firebenders can separate these energies. This creates an imbalance. The energy wants to restore balance and in a moment the positive and negative energy come crashing back together. You provide release and guidance, creating lightning."
the first leason is lighting generation:
Lightning Generation is a sub-technique within fire benders, with which Firebenders are able to produce and direct a bolt of lightning from their fingertips.
Generating lightning involves a circular motion with the arms. Mentally, it involves a complete absence of emotion and peace of mind, and physically it requires separating the energies of yin and yang (also an interpretation of positive and negative electric charge). When the forces collide, the bender only guides, rather than controls, the lightning's direction. Because of this complexity, a lightning attack usually takes much longer to initiate than standard fire attacks.

well do the next leason when you read and unsderstand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The training of thunder   The training of thunder I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:54 pm

rozu says"he understands"
Back to top Go down
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: The training of thunder   The training of thunder I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:15 pm

mmm ok then the next lesson.its about Lightning Redirection

its a sub-technique within firebending, allowing a firebender to absorb lightning into their body as energy, then release the lightning in a more desirable direction. The technique was developed by iroh after he studied master waterbenders, who redirect force rather than oppose it head-on. Lightning redirection works equally well for natural and generated lightning.

<BLOCKQUOTE>"If you let the energy in your own body flow, the lightning will follow it. You must create a pathway from your fingertips up your arm to the shoulder, then down into the stomach. The stomach is the source of energy in your body, it is called the sea of Chi, or in my case it is more like a... vast ocean. Ha-ha-ha-ha,(...). From your stomach you direct it up again and out the other arm. The stomach detour is critical, you must not let the lightning pass through your heart, or the damage could be deadly."</BLOCKQUOTE>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The training of thunder   The training of thunder I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:19 pm

oh ok
Back to top Go down
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: The training of thunder   The training of thunder I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:24 pm

now these were the steps, now lets see you do it"said sol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The training of thunder   The training of thunder I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:37 pm

rozu breathes he is generating the lightning and he launches it but it dosent work "aargh"
Back to top Go down
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: The training of thunder   The training of thunder I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:48 pm

you must focus. focus at a point and focus at that. , said soul
sol lookes ot the rock near rozu.
"focus on that"said sol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The training of thunder   The training of thunder I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:52 pm

sol focuses fire comes through his body he breathes and lightning comes out breaking the rock i i i i i did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: The training of thunder   The training of thunder I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:55 pm

good job, you have masterd lighting"said sol with a smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The training of thunder   The training of thunder I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The training of thunder
Page 1 of 1