Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Training the Avatar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Training the Avatar I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Training the Avatar I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Training the Avatar I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Training the Avatar I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Training the Avatar I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Training the Avatar I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Training the Avatar I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Training the Avatar I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Training the Avatar 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Training the Avatar I_vote_lcapTraining the Avatar I_voting_barTraining the Avatar I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Training the Avatar I_vote_lcapTraining the Avatar I_voting_barTraining the Avatar I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Training the Avatar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Training the Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Training the Avatar   Training the Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:29 am

Kouzai sat in the courtyard, he was leaning with his back against the tree, he still missed Skye, and he regretted not doing more to keep them together. But he knew it was meant to be, they were too different, and they were still friends, that's all that counted, not to mention Kouzai was going to see her again, they were both royalty, something would eventually draw them together. Kouzai stood up and walked around, he didn't have time to think about these things, he had a guest coming soon, Avatar Trira. He was to teach her fire bending and if he was he would need to focus.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training the Avatar   Training the Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:35 am

Trira walked into the palace of the fire lord. She had not been in the fire nation for a long time, so she was a little bit late. She had been looking around and had forgotten the time. She hoped that Kouzai would have not so much problems with it. After a short talk with the guardians she was led to the fire lord. She was really excited that she now was going to learn fire bending. She was glad that she had learned to control herself, otherwise she would be so nervous that she could not walk further. Then, after a while, she was standing in front of the mightiest person in the fire nation. "Firelord Kouzai.", she said politly and bowed in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Training the Avatar   Training the Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:38 am

Kouzai waved his hand "No need to bow, I'm not one for formalities anyway" he said "Now, you have little to no previous experience in fire bending whatsoever, am I correct?" Kouzai looked at Trira, 'If she is capable of mastering my style of fire bending, we may need to move training grounds soon' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training the Avatar   Training the Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:43 am

Trira nodded. "Yes, you could say I have started to learn firebending, but I had stopped it. Since then I had no chance to really study the art of firebending.", she said to Kouzai. She did not explained the firelord why she had stopped the training because then she had to remember her time in the earth kingdom. And she hated that memory.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Training the Avatar   Training the Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:46 am

"Can you produce any type of flames, even small?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training the Avatar   Training the Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:49 am

Trira produced a small flame in her hand. It was shining bright. "That is all I can.", she told Kouzai. She thought it would be wise if he knew that she cannot do much before he asked her to do more.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Training the Avatar   Training the Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:03 am

"At least you grasp the basics, very well sink into a stance....we're going to work on improving and enlarging that flame" he said.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training the Avatar   Training the Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:07 am

Trira nodded. She also thought that that might be a good idea. She looked at the flame. Without any reason she remembered some firebenders she had seen earlier. She remembered also how some of them had made fire bigger. And without really knowing what she was doing, she just made the flame a little bit bigger.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Training the Avatar   Training the Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:11 am

"A little better, but if you want to be a fire bending master, let alone avatar, you need to have a larger flame" he said "Like this." Kouzai opened his hand and a large soccer ball shaped flame appeared in his hand, he tightened his fist and the fire crawled up his arm and engulfed it. "This will help with your offensive in a fight" he said "Now you try"
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training the Avatar   Training the Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:17 am

Trira smiled a little bit. She had seen everything she would need now to copy Kouzai. She found it funny that she could manage to do everything that had been shown to her. But it would be difficult, and she knew it. So she first tried only to make a ball like the firelord had done. After the second time she managed to do it. Then she swallowed a little bit. She tightened her fist and watched the fire crawling up her arm. She was really excited that she had managed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training the Avatar   Training the Avatar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training the Avatar
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next