Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Training the Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Training the Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Training the Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Training the Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Training the Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Training the Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Training the Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Training the Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Training the Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Training the Avatar - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Training the Avatar - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTraining the Avatar - Page 4 I_voting_barTraining the Avatar - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Training the Avatar - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTraining the Avatar - Page 4 I_voting_barTraining the Avatar - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Training the Avatar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Training the Avatar - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the Avatar   Training the Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:17 pm

"Chi, is the base of all benders....of all life....energy and life itself flow as chi...those with exceptonally strong Nature Chi are what we call benders.....though normal benders usually are strong with one type of element....however you are fluent in more than one....and I am going to teach you....how to improve all your bending skills...if you can master this, you'll be stronger than the Avatar State.....it can improve fire to make the effects of Sozin's comet look like nothing.....now, first what you must do is not move...at all" said Kouzai.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training the Avatar   Training the Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:22 pm

Trira nodded. She had some problems to understand how she should not move at all. Trira sat down because she thought it might be easier. Then she closed her eyes, so that they would not move any more. Her hands were on her legs and her head was in an relaxed position. She waited if Kouzai would say anything.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Training the Avatar   Training the Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:45 pm

"In order to take in Nature Chi....you must become part of nature.....to do that you must loose all human instincts, you must not move....you must be completely still not even a twitch....from there you must feel the world around you, and then you can take in the Nature Chi....but don't take in too much, or you'll turn into a plant....now begin, if you start to morph I'll hit you over the head with this stick and it'll reverse the process okay?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training the Avatar   Training the Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:37 pm

Trira did what she was told to do. Nothing of her moved and slowly she felt something. It remembered her a little bit of the feeling with earth bending, but it was also something very different. She could feel so many things at the same time she had never felt. Slowly she began to be part of this world around herself, of the nature. She had no idea what happened to her, she even did not really thought.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Training the Avatar   Training the Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:55 pm

"Do you feel the earth around you, the nature? It is the nature chi....you have become one with nature....this gives you access to unlimited power....but you can only draw in nature chi when you're not moving, meaning you must use this before a fight other wise you wont be bale to use this" said Kouzai.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training the Avatar   Training the Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:38 am

Trira heared Kouzai, but did not move to show him that she had understood. It was not that she did not wanted to show him, it was more that she could not do it. It was like she was forced to stay like she was, to feel more of the nature, to really get a part of it.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Training the Avatar   Training the Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:23 am

"I think you have the hang of it now" said Kouzai "Now stand up, and test out the power, use your bending skills all of them, if you did it correctly it should look something like this." Kouzai has also been standing still and taking in Natura Chi, as he inhaled he turned towards the capitol and shot fire towards the sky above the capitol, as he did the flames covered the sky above the massive city, some people in the city oohed and aahed other screamed in terror and others just walked by like nothing happened. The flames looked like they could beat those produced by Sozin's Comet.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training the Avatar   Training the Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:23 am

Trira watched Kouzai with big eyes. For a second she felt like a child who watched something very special. She nearly giggled, but she managed not to do it. Then she concentrated and copied the firelord. Again the sky was full with flames. The next thing would be more difficult. She decided to try it with air bending now. She created a very strong wind like she had never done before. She only found out that it was strong because of the trees. She had stopped the wind infront of the city so that nobody would be harmed. Then she let the mountain shake. Everybody who would stand at its foot would feel it. Some stones broke from the mountain and rolled down. "That is ... fantastic.", Trira managed to say.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Training the Avatar   Training the Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:38 am

"Truly amazing the power of nature, isn't it?" asked Kouzai "If you can master the power of nature energy, you can defeat anyone"
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Training the Avatar   Training the Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:44 am

"It is really amazing.", she said to Kouzai. She was glad that she had begin to learn of the power of nature energy. It would help her if she thought what could come. "How good are you with this power by now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training the Avatar   Training the Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training the Avatar
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next