Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 16 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 16 I_vote_lcapAvatar Training(pt.2) - Page 16 I_voting_barAvatar Training(pt.2) - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 16 I_vote_lcapAvatar Training(pt.2) - Page 16 I_voting_barAvatar Training(pt.2) - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage

Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:22 pm

Lindsey adjusted her footing and when she almost fell Kar nudges, but stays in place as Lindsey shows shes ok. " Ow that hurts." she remarked, " we-well actually i think you can..." Lindsey looked down and then again at Kozzan, trying hard to keep his gaze. " I ran into a old man that told me of something called the anti Avatar."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:25 pm

Kozzan's face lit up, and he smiled his crooked grin without even meaning to. "The anti Avatar?" he asked, chuckling as he finished his question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:30 pm

Lindsey watched as Kar smiled. It has been a while since she saw him like that. " yeah its a human thats was said to be so in tune with thier inner chi they could learn all four elements. The only diference against the avatar is the anti-avatar couldnt go into the avatar state or the spirit world..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:44 pm

Kozzan looked puzzled. "So...you're say that I'm this...this Anit Avatar? This Chi Meijin?" he asked a look of realization coming across his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:49 pm

" Yes. I have noticed that you set off a.. vibe i guess. A strong one too and its more than anyone i have ever met but the thing is it almost matches Trira excatly.." Lindsey limped closer to him, " And when.. well when we made love. there was something different." Lindsey looked down as she blushed. " your body wasnt tense but it was-well strong. I could feel the chi pulsing through your veins. And for a regular bender even that is rare. So yes i belive you are the Anti-Avatar.. Except its told that the anti-avatar is a avatar killer..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:53 pm

"..." Kozzan blushed at the love making reference. "I would never even think about harming Trira....or any of my friends..." he said, his tone becoming stone. "But....what does this mean?" he asked, turning around and taking a few paces, then looking up into the sky with thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:58 pm

Lindsey stood next to him and took his arm. " It means that the universe has chosen you to help Trira to stop this war." Lindsey looked at his face. She wanted to love him, and to have him hold her again.. but he didnt want her. Lindsey touched his face and turned his head towards hers. But suddenly her ankle collapsed and Lindsey cursed in pain. Kar nudged again but still held his ground, waiting to see if she wold get up again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:06 pm

Kozzan almost went in to kiss her. But he couldn't. He knew he would hurt her again. he turned and walked away. "I need some time to think." was all he said as he walked off towards camp. He had made his mind. They would stay friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:10 pm

Lindsey tried getting up but couldnt and Kar saw the pain she was in. So again he picked her up and as she snuggled into his chest he decided he was gonna forgive her. They slowly made thier way to camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:28 pm

Ghan shook his head as he watched the happenings within the love triangle of Kozzan, Lindsey, and Kar. He stomped on the ground and brought up a large block of solid rock. He then thrust his fist at it, causing the edges to turn into sand and blow away with the breeze; now he was left with a boulder in the shape of a heart. Then he loosened his stance and used his newly learned techniques to strip the sculpture of all of the un-purified earth elements, revealing a slightly smaller iron replica. And then with one swift chop, he cracked it at the center. Ghan walked back toward the campsite, leaving his Metal "Broken Heart" statue to sit alone in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next