Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 4 I_voting_barBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 4 I_voting_barBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:19 am

"Curse mark?" Setomaru said. "Ok, I think we should get that guy to a healing room." he said, pointing to Drago's arm. He took out a map of the middle ring of Ba sing se. "Apparently, theres a water bender healing room...on the other side of town." Setomaru said. "Well, I can get him there. I am an airbender." Setomaru suggested.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:43 am

"Drago!" She screamed and immediately knelt down next to him, when she noticed the deep cut on his shoulder. Quickly, she water bended water to her hands and began to heal the wound. She could sense poison in the wound, but unless she found the man who cut Drago, all she could do was guess. Luckily for her, the man lay unconscious just a little ways in front of her. She threw water in his face, waking him up. "What kind of poison was on that blade?" She screamed at him.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:38 pm

Bailey watched as the curse mark changed back and sighed. Well at least that is over. She thought as Drago fell to the ground. Or maybe not. "What can we do for him?" She asked, running to his side to help in anyway she could. Think, Bailey, think. She struggled to think of any fire bending she could do to. Nothing, I can't think of anything to help him. Bailey sat there for a second and shook her head before moving to try and help clean the wound.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:49 pm

the man gave a weak but evil grin," the posion i used isn't dangerous but the pain can last for days, sometime even months." the man said truthfully, the man looked up at the Yami, "so your the five tails that the boss talked about?"
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:24 pm

Setomaru walked up to the man, and kicked him in the face, causing him to fall back. The man sat back up. "Who's this boss of yours, huh?" he said, grabbing him by the shirt neck. The man didn't respond. Setomaru punched him this time. "Ok, ok i'll tell you just please stop hurting me. His name is Lee Hanson. His base is on the left side of town, just by the Dancing with the dragons theater." the man said. Setomaru dropped the man on the ground. "Alright then, thank you for your service. If you don't mind, i'll be by the theater." Setomaru said. He air-jumped through the buildings, propelling himself onto one building after another.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 6:50 pm

"Is there anything that can be done to make it so the pain stops sooner?" Yami asked the man, relief showing on her face from knowing that the poison wasn't deadly. "Even if you don't know the cure, at least you could tell the the kind of poison used. Oh, and here's the catch if you don't. My arrows here-" she gestured to her quiver, "Have a deadly kind of poison on them, that is slow and painful. If you don't tell me what I want to know, one of those arrows is going through your arm."
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:44 am

Bailey looked around her and thought of the first thing she could do. She had to help stop Drago's bleeding, so she pulled off one of her gloves and placed it gently over the wound. "I'm sorry, but this might hurt if you weren't already out." She told him, pressing the glove into the wound to absorb the blood. Bailey yelped quietly to herself when she felt the coldness of the plate and just worked to contain the bleeding. "I can't fire bend you without getting the poison out, so this is just going to have to help for now, you hear me." She continued to talk to Drago, hoping she was helping. "Because I can't think of what else to do."
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:34 am

The man sighed, "you know he is as dangerous as you five tails? i saw the actual power of the phoenix curse mark, that person who used it was a non-bender and was able to kill the most powerful benders using the curse mark." he said angrily," which included me son! anyways the poison i used is the same poison used in poison ivy and poison maple." he looked at her angrily.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:59 am

Setomaru stopped in front of the entrance to the base. "So this is the place, huh?" he said to himself. He knocked on the door. No answer, of course. He knocked once more. Again, no answer. He kicked through the door only to find nothing. There was nothing there. Lee Hanson had left, leaving behind nothing but his base.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:53 am

Yami stood and kicked the man in the head, knocking him out cold. She always kept poison ivy cream with her (She is kinda clumsy, and has run into poison ivy a number of times in the past). She ran over to Drago and knelt beside Bailey. She then began to apply the cream to the wound, using a cloth to get inside the wound and clean it. When she was done, she took a long bandage out of her pack and wrapped it around his shoulder. After that, all they could do was wait for him to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next