Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 3 I_voting_barBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 3 I_voting_barBa Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:29 pm

drago opened his hand and fired an electrical net stunning a number of the bandits, he noticed at the distance a man holding a blade larger than himself, he jumped in the center of the field and slashed the blade at Drago. he dodged it, but it cut his cheek. Drago looked at the man, the man slashed the blade agian hitting him the shoulder, it was too quick to dodge at the distance. Drago thought to himself how can someone be able to wield a blade that big and have perfect control over it. drago quickly remove tee blade out of hid shoulder, and jumped a few meters away, he was angry now real angry that the curse mark cover his whole face and his right arm.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:50 pm

Bailey smiled as she watched everything around her. She took the fire ball and quickly slashed at the torso of one of the bandits, knocking him back onto the ground. "I take it they aren't friends of yours?" She asked as she began to form a ring around the one bandit. A small feeling of joy shot through her as she moved around, bending the fire around her, knocking down anyone who ran towards her.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:50 pm

Yami found herself staring at the spreading curse mark on Drago's face. She knew from reading about curse marks that when a curse mark spreads, the user gains a lot of power, but at a dangerous cost. The mark would slowly eat away at the users body, eventually killing him. Yami had to stop that from happening, but all she could do was keep fighting off the bandits. There was water from a recent storm at their feet...

In a blur of movement, Yami resheathed her weapons and lowered her arms, quickly bringing them up and freezing each of the bandits in place, creating a small ice cavern where the four of them stood. Immediately she ran to Drago and tried to help him stop the curse mark.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:50 am

Setomaru blew a gust of wind at one, knocking him into the other, and crashing both of them unto the ground. Hah, they didn't think i could air-bend too, did they? he thought to himself. He noticed Drago having strange marks on him, and Yami rushing to help him. Well there obviously not paying attention to me right now. he thought to himself, walking over to Drago and Yami.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:58 am

Bailey watched as the wind picked up, blowing out her fire rings, and sighed. Those rings were her favorite things to bend, and the stupid wind took them away. Walking up to the two bandits, Bailey smiled at them before punching one square in the center of his chest, knocking the breath out of him for a while. Then quickly turned to the other, who was slowly sitting up, and side kicked him in the head. "Hey, Air bender, nice job!" she yelled sarcastically before making her way over to stand in front of the man. She snickered at him for a second before looking at the other guy. "What's with his skin? Is he okay?"
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:12 am

Drago stood there as the man took five big step and swung his blade aiming for drago's head. drago caught the edge of the blade before it was able to reach his head, "you know," he looked at yami and smiled then looked back at the man, "i have too much to live for!" he sent a blast of heat into the blade melting it instantly. the curse mark turned from black to a glowing gold, "my curse mark is a it different from the others," he said as his eyes tarted glowing the same color as the curse mark.the man smiled, "you know there is still a piece of metal in your shoulder." the man bended the metal he purposely kept in his shoulder which was stuck in his shoulder bone and moved it armoud causing extream pain for him, the man signaled his men to retreat and all the badits escaped.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:34 am

"Um, can someone please explain to me whats going on?" Setomaru said as the mark turned to gold. He looked as the man bended the metal in his shoulder bone, and then ran away. "Hey!" he said, making an airball and riding after them. "I'll be right back he yelled to the group as he rode away. He came back a few seconds later. "I took care of them." he said.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:53 am

Bailey watched the curse turn gold and stepped back. She had never seen something turn gold before. Bailey couldn't tell what the Bandit was saying to the cursed guy from where she was until the Bandits all got up to leave. "Oh no you don't." She yelled, as the guy she had knocked the wind out of tried to run. Bailey pulled a bit of fire from a nearby street lamp and threw it a the Bandit's back, scorching him as he ran. "I doubt they will be back any time soon."
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:26 pm

Yami could care less what was happening around her. "Drago, you need to get that mark under control before you lost control of yourself!" She said, hoping that he hadn't lost himself already, especially after it turned gold along with his eyes. She saw out of the corner of her eye that the men were running away. She turned to stop them, but stopped herself as she realized that the airbender was taking care of them. She stood and waited for Drago to respond.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:37 am

Drago was in extreme pain, there was a cut on his shoulder at least on inch deepand went across his shoulder. he deactivated his curse mark, and looked at Yami, "i said my c-curse-" he stopped as pain grew more in his cut open shoulder, if he wasn't wearing black on could see blood covering his whole arm,"is different, a-a person who is born with a curse mark doesn't loose himself as ea-easily as others." he was loosing a lot of blood, and he had a feeling the blade might of been poisoned, but wasn't sure about it. but the last thing he sees is yami's face before he fell on to the ground unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)   Ba Sing Se (OPEN!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ba Sing Se (OPEN!)
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2014 :: August-
Jump to: