Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 8 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 8 I_vote_lcapShadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 8 I_voting_barShadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 8 I_vote_lcapShadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 8 I_voting_barShadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Shadows in the dark, twists of luck

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:45 pm

Ayame stared at him in gratefulness. She was another person now, and even though she didn't know much about the person she was before, she started liking her new self.

-It's not easy, they always lurk in the dark, and their men are in places you couldn've never imagine. They might be the ones guided you to me, thinking that I would be able to beat you easily and you had the impression you were going for the bounty!

Ayame said and leaned back to the soft bed. A sudden headache forced her to close her eyes. She felt intense pain in one part of her head. So she was fully regaining her senses. The only drug was sleep, but she didn't want to sleep any longer...
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:02 am

Leo patted her head softly, "you better get some sleep, or you wont be able to move forward in your life," he gave a sigh, "when i was younger i got angry and went berserk nearly destroying the light capital. i killed hundreds however it was because my yin and yang chi energy was unstable." he put a herb in her mouth that stops pain and causes the body to relax, and helps to go to sleep. "go to sleep now."
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:13 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:28 am

Ayame smiled faintly, and closed her eyes. Sleep came soon and softly, but so did nightmares.

This time, they were full of troubles and blur scenes. Things Ayame couldn't understand. She could only see, not to be seen, but it felt so real. She saw a young man, between 19 and 20, that was climbing on a tall wall, and sliding out, as if escaping from somewhere. The sky was dark, and the man dressed all in black. He wasf falling now, to the wild sea and waves crushing on sharp edged rocks beneath him. But she didn't see him die as she was feared that would happen. He was a water-bender, the waves obbeied in a single twist of his wrist. He was sliding on the surface of the water without getting sunk into it. He seemed to have a purpose. As if his whole life was up to run faster and faster!!!

Then, all of a sudden, he turned to where Ayame was looking him from. He gave her a sly faint smile, and stopped for a moment.
-Good to see you, my sister! He said and then all went dark. Ayame felt she was getting drawn, sunking in the wild sea. She felt lost, lonely, forgotten into the cold water that  kept dragging her down. "sister..." that word was echong still into her.

Ayame wokeup. Her eyes wide open, breathing deeply. Her throat sore. She was sweaty and for a moement, she thought it was real. She was in that sea for real. But no. The sun rays entered the room playfully from the window. She stood up for the first time. And feeling better, she bathed. She put on some clothes she found laying on the side of the bad, and for a moment stood staring at a mirrio. The girl she saw looking back at her, seemed distant. A poor, skinny girl that was supposingly her. She looked away feeling lost in thoughts, before she walked out of the room. Leo must be around here somewhere. She thought.

OCC: I'm so sorry... :(I promise not be away ever again
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:38 am

At that time drago was arguing with some of the soldiers, "I said no! she is under my care right now!" Leo said screaming.
one of the soldier replied, "she's a rebel, we have to take her to court," said one. the second soldier said, "he's right, and you know the consequences for housing a rebel, you'll be considered as well."
Leo looked at one of the soldiers, "She's not a rebel anymore...she lost her memory! And if you don't leave right now, i'll be writing a letter to the queen!"
one of the soldiers laughed, "you think a person like you-" before he could finish Leo punished him in the face, "yes i can, i talk with the royals all the time, Now GET OUT!" he screamed shutting the door on the men. the soldiers looked at each other and left, since they didn't know what to do. they knew if leo was right they might loose their jobs even their lives.
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:48 pm

Ayame heard loud voices, and rushed to the source of the sound. There she saw Leo shutting the door to two men standing outside, He seemed thoughtful and angry when he turned to her.
-Who were those men? She asked at first.

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:48 pm

he gave a small sigh, "they were soldiers...somehow they found out that you were with me and...are trying to take you to court...if they do they will execute you since you used to be a rebel," he then looked at Ayame in the eyes and gave, " but i promise i won't let anyone harm you."
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:32 am

Ayame felt a sudden sence of warmth. She smiled him lightly. She wasn't sure why he did all this for her yet. Why he put his life at risk, but she felt nice in the certainty and safety he gave her.

His words made her heart skip though. Soldiers were after her. Or maybe, after the one she was somewhen... after that cold dark woman... she shivered. She didn't quite even remember whom soldiers... In what Kingdom? And rebel for what? She forced these thoughts away.

-Thank you Leo. From deep into my heart, thank you, she said as she hugged him, a bit shyly, and in distance. Her cheeks turned red, but she didn't mind. Her yellow eyes looked at her rescuer with sympathy.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:13 pm

Leo turned his head a bit after he hugged her, hiding his red face...he's the usual person that wasn't good with women and knew that if he said anything it would become stuttering. he took a breath and replied, "your welcome...are you hungry? if so follow me," he said walking to the dinning room, "l'm sure my chef can whip up something for you."
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:15 pm

-Well... Ayame couldn't hide her sudden hunger as she was fully awoken now. Her belly warned her with a soft sound confirming she had to eat.
-You really have a chef? Wow, it must be important...being a bounty hunter and all... huh...She added naively. She follwed him and sat on a chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadows in the dark, twists of luck
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next