Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 7 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 7 I_vote_lcapShadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 7 I_voting_barShadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 7 I_vote_lcapShadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 7 I_voting_barShadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Shadows in the dark, twists of luck

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:45 pm

As she got healed, slowly surrounded by light, a part of memory flashed into her mind. Hatred... Ignorant as she was, after losing her memory, and mental health, she didn't understand why, why that much of hatred towards someone? Was it hers? It was a feeling she had felt once? She couldn't know for sure.

But she was deeply grateful to that man, Leo, but how she knew his name?
She didn't know how...but she felt secure close to him, and she would remain.

-Could you please tell me, what happened? She stammered and turned to look at him.

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:53 pm

"I said rest up...i'll tell you everything when you wake up," he said softy,"i promise." he looked around him and saw the destruction that she caused and wondered if the soldiers come here what would happen to her. most likely arrested and executed as a revolutionist. that was his major fear and the reason he tried to stop her to being with...but did she loose her memory or is she just faking. he took his chances and started walkig away from the destroyed buildings.
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:59 am

Ayame leaning on him, kept walking. She was very confused. After some moments of silence, she wondered something that made her really shocked. WHO WAS SHE? she tried to remember as much as she could, but her mind was as empty of thoughts and memories as ever again... Disappointed, she started crying quietly. She wanted to leave this place the soonest possible and take answers to her questions.

What she didn't knew, was that sometimes the truth we seek for, makes us no good...

OCC: So, continuing somewhere else? Making a time skip? Going on here?
What's next?
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:44 pm

after an hour it was morning and people started getting up however Ayame was at Leo's house which was as if he was a noble. expensive objects filled the house from vases to scrolls which contain forbidden bending Technics which he never touched after purchasing them. a half an hour before he left ayame in his room while he went on a stroll, when he came back he saw that she didn't sleep."you didn't sleep?" he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:04 pm

Ayame looked upon the voice. That man again. She woke up just before a while, with a terrible nightmary that she was overwhelmed by darkness, and killed people.
She nodded.

-I had a nightmary... She mumbled and glanced at him shyly. But why was she here? In... a house? And she still didn't know his name... neither her's...
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 4:07 pm

"Well I guess since your awake i'll tell you everything you need to know," he sighed," your name is Ayame Tasiji, you were a unfortunatly....a revolutionist agianst the dragon Empire. my name is leo kantura and i'm a bounty hunter and i tried stopping you but you kept destroying everything. i got a report that over 70 people died." Leo walked and sat next to ayame, "i think you lost most of your memory of what happened."
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:39 am

Ayame looked at that man shocked, her eyes wide, showing her fear and pain. Tears filled her eyes, and she looked away in embarrassement.
She calmed her voice in order to be able to ask.

-And why do you help me? Your job is to either kill me, or take me to the soldiers to kill me. But- but... Another part of mamoery made her lose her words for a while. He had killed those soldiers... when she was hiding. Why do you help me? Sh repeated shocked.

Her name was Ayame... she felt it distant and unfamilair. She was a murder of over 70 people... It was too much to handle. She considered the case that man was lying. But he had nothing to win out of that... So now what?
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:14 pm

"you still have some good inside of you, and i didn't want to kill anyone unless i really have to. And i didn't want to hurt a girl at your age who has the whole life infront of you, and shouldn't waste it for a false cause." leo said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 2:33 am

[color:c83b=blackAyame stared at him, with her mind travelling ahead, some memories coming back at the speed of light, some others staying hidden, lurking in the shadows of her deepest parts in mind...

-So it's pity... She stammered. That man had actually felt sorry for her. Not frightened, nor caring. He only thought that was the right thing to do... She wiped away some tears, and slowly tried to stand up, but a sharp pain on her head made her to reconsider.

-Thank you for saving my life. Unfortunately, I think I have to start over. I know nothing about me... Not even my name. Ayame said thoughtfully. What she could only remember was that she rarely used her name and met everyone in her previous life.

-Don't let me bother you. I'm not ready to walk yet, but when I will regain my strength, I promise to leave. I have... She searched for a while into her pocket, and took out some small darts, a poison fial, and some coins. She gave them to him. I have these for now, I'll get more later. I owe you... she muttered.

She seemed to have told him everything she wanted, till after some hesitation she turned to face him once again.
-Leo-... You better be careful. She said weakly. Some of my people, had informed me about the new bounty hunter around, and that he was powerful. They ordered me to end you. I failed... we are both in grave danger, and the news must've become rumors by now, heard all around the town. They might search you, be cautious! She advised him and then closed her eyes. That memory was hurting her deeply. She was the cause of all this trouble and pain... She should end herself as well, for good or for worse, she wouldn't allow her captors to torture her... She would suicide, she promised to herself quietly.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:45 pm

Leo smiled giving back the items to Ayame, " i'm just happy i can help, i don't need anything and your not leaving until i find those jerks and bring them to justice." he said, "and i swear over my dead body will they get their dirty hands on you." he looked at her in the eyes, as if he read her mind, "do you understand Ayame?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadows in the dark, twists of luck
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next