Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Shadows of Flames I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Shadows of Flames I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Shadows of Flames I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Shadows of Flames I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Shadows of Flames I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Shadows of Flames I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Shadows of Flames I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Shadows of Flames I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Shadows of Flames I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Shadows of Flames 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Shadows of Flames I_vote_lcapShadows of Flames I_voting_barShadows of Flames I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Shadows of Flames I_vote_lcapShadows of Flames I_voting_barShadows of Flames I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Shadows of Flames

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Shadows of Flames Empty
PostSubject: Shadows of Flames   Shadows of Flames I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:53 pm

Leo woke up in the morning after he was training all night, he stood up and washed his face in a near river. he stretched and looked around. he have been in the earth kindom for two days and he still haven't met a single soul. he grabbed his bag when he heard a sound.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

Shadows of Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows of Flames   Shadows of Flames I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:10 pm

Jonathon cursed to himself as a stick loudly cracked beneath his feet. "Well. There goes the stealth approach." He said, stepping out from where he was hiding. "Hope you don't mind. I was just gonna ask if you had any food to spare. Been walking for a few days now and I lost my food to an imperial check point." He said, spitting on the ground at the mention of the empire. "The only thing hungrier then a beggar these days is the empire it seems."
Back to top Go down
Shirenai
Novice
Novice
Shirenai

Shadows of Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows of Flames   Shadows of Flames I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:49 pm

Shirenai had been on her way back to the Earth Kingdom for a few days now as she had been enjoying the nice weather " Well it seems it's not gonna be bad today~", she speaks as she pulls down her hood revealing herself as she turns around " Hanbei you doing ok~?" Her carefree smile showing as her trusty Armadillo Lion pet trailing behind her wagging his tail as he carries supplies on his back with ease. A simple growl and as he gets petting by Her. " Now now...once we get back I promise I'll give you a decent bath and rest" She kisses his forehead and continues walking as she manages to catch only a feint sound of somebody talking but ignores as she keep walking.

Her stomach slowly growling as she blushes " Hush not now~" She pouts as she places her hand on her midriff as Hanbei lets out a small roar as gesture of laughing as she glares at him.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Shadows of Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows of Flames   Shadows of Flames I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:18 pm

Leo smiled at Jonathan," sorry no food with me however i was going to town," the funny thing was that the closest town was at least few miles far. "you look a bit hungry", then without arguing leo grabs Jonathan's arm and leo created dozens of walls of light and teleported to each one, until they got to the town.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

Shadows of Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows of Flames   Shadows of Flames I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:17 am

After travelling like that, Jonathon was a little nauseous. "Whoa!" He said, pulling away and falling to the ground. Catching his breath he shook his head to try and make sense of what just happened. "How...How did you do that? That doesn't seem possible." The fire bender was still in shock. He'd never really seen a light bender, let alone seen on actually use their bending. "Wait... We're already here...This makes no sense..."
Back to top Go down
Shirenai
Novice
Novice
Shirenai

Shadows of Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows of Flames   Shadows of Flames I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:55 pm

After several minutes, Shirenai had enter the town near-by " Great...we'll make stop here for now and find something to eat" She tells Hanbei as he drops to the ground panting of exhaustion. " Am sorry I made you carry the bags ..I'll carry it from here on out..but first lets find us some food" She pets him as she looks around and see a few people staring at her as she tries to spot a decent place to eat.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Shadows of Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows of Flames   Shadows of Flames I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:07 pm

Leo told Jonathan, " i'm a light bender, i can teleport using these walls, pointing the the walls of light. Leo walk towards a shop, " what do you want to buy," asked leo. Leo looked around and saw three big muscular men, leo walked between then and one of then grabbed leo and smashed him to the nearest wall,"Gives us your money and you won't get hurt," said one of them. Leo smiled," nope" and disapeears and reappears next to the wall of light.
in a few moments leo was sitting on top of the three men beaten up. "btw whats your name?" leo asked to Jonathan.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

Shadows of Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows of Flames   Shadows of Flames I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:21 pm

Jonathon was still nauseous from the transporting. "Thanks but no thanks, I can buy my own supplies." He said, looking around. It was around then that he noticed the three men. "Sorry gentle..." Jonathon said, already though the men were knocked out. "That's...That's a cheap trick." Jonathon said. When the strange light bender said three random letters, the fire bender was needless to say confused. "Whatever..." He mumbled. "Name's Jonathon. Jonathon Montoya. Fire Bender."
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Shadows of Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows of Flames   Shadows of Flames I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:18 pm

" a fire bender," leo said, "never met one before," i'm a light bender, Leo Kantura." he said with a smile, "Jonathan, I'll meet you later. need to take these men to the city, I"m a bounty hunter...its my job. then he teleports away with the three men.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

Shadows of Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows of Flames   Shadows of Flames I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:35 pm

"Wait...Before you..." Jonathon tried to say something but the 'bounty hunter was already gone. "Never mind. Geez that guy annoys me already." He said, stuffing his hands in his pockets. He pulled out one of the bags of coin he kept on him. "Well, looks like I'm buying myself dinner tonight." He said, trying to find a place to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadows of Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows of Flames   Shadows of Flames I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadows of Flames
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next