Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The One of Shadows! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The One of Shadows! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The One of Shadows! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The One of Shadows! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The One of Shadows! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The One of Shadows! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The One of Shadows! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The One of Shadows! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The One of Shadows! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The One of Shadows! 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The One of Shadows! I_vote_lcapThe One of Shadows! I_voting_barThe One of Shadows! I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The One of Shadows! I_vote_lcapThe One of Shadows! I_voting_barThe One of Shadows! I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The One of Shadows!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valem
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Valem

The One of Shadows! Empty
PostSubject: The One of Shadows!   The One of Shadows! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:27 pm

Name: Valem
Birthplace: Ember Island
Current Residence: He travels a lot but currently he resides in the Fire Nation Colonies!
Element: As of now Valem is an average firebender, but he strives to learn lightning!
Pets: None!
Weapons: Valem carries one sword that he recieved from his father before his demise! It is completely flame resistant so it allows him to cover it in flames!

[img]The One of Shadows! Sword10[/img]

Birthday: July 6
Bloodtype: -B
Hobbies: Valem has a liking for searching for searching for minerals that may help sharpen his blade or increase its lethality. But he tends to just train all day in hopes that he may become a master firebender.

APPEARANCE

Hair: Valem's hair is blacker than the pitchest of nights, it is about shoulder length but it would seem sharp enough to prick a finger...if anyone could see it beneath his black and red turban.
Eyes: Valem has almond shaped eyes that appear to be perfectly centered on his face. They seem to be a dark orange and can occasionally be mistaken for a brown.
Height: Valem is a 5 feet and 10 inches tall but he tends to look smaller when hes wearing his robes.
Clothes: Valem wears dark red and black robes that cover his body due to his small fear of fire that created the scar on his chest that he received from his old firebending instructor. He had challenged him to a duel and horribly lost, but he surrendered, his instructor burned his chest as a mark of shame, but it is never seen any longer.
Picture: Just look at my Avatar and you'll get the general idea!!

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Valem is a quiet being, he rarely speaks but when he does it seems to behold more wisdom...wisdom that should reside beyond his few years. No he chooses to act rather then speak, and as some people say actions often speak louder than words!
Personal Strengths: Valem has a keen intellect for battle strategies, he has mastered the ability of mass strategy, which is where someone sees the whole solution (Battlefield) and creates a strategy that counteracts or possibly defeats the opposing one.

He also has developed a more destructive fire based attack:

Name: Compressed Flame
Element: Fire
Description:The user channels a large amount of fire into their hands and creates a steady flame. The user then compresses the flame until it becomes smaller than an atom (approximately). Then pushes the unused flames outwards and unleashes an enormous wave of fire, of greater temperature and size than the original flame attack.

Personal Weaknesses: Valem is occasionally afraid to be near other firebenders due to his scar that resides on his chest, also he lacks the sense of teamwork and prefers to act solo even in a only-teamwork-will-win situation.
Personal Hero: None!
Dreams and Ambitions: Valem strives to be recognized as the greatest firebender that the world has ever known, not as a hobo that travels from town to town!
  • He likes to be isolated from the turmoils of every day city life.

• He has carries strong feelings for girls who can relate to his isolationism!

• He loves water...not for the drink...but for the soothing feeling that it can give towards scars and burns.

Dislikes:
  • Hates the turmoils of city life!

• Hates the nagging of spoiled girls whom question his life!

• Hates guys who think their all that!

• Hates royalty, they feel so superior! (I am not dissing on royalty on here)

Brief History: Valem was born on Ember Island while his family(Mom and Dad) were their summer getaway. He was born under unusual circumstances, his father delivered him personally, and there were no complications whatsoever. When he was 12 years old, his father gave him his first sword, which he was told was a tradition in their family (the father makes a unique sword for the son, and the son must use the same design for their son, but with something slightly different something must be modified). It was that same day, in fact an hour later, his father was attacked by a group of mercenaries that were told that his father was rich. His father fought bravely, but 12 against 1 was hardly an even match. Watching his father be slain before his eyes, Valem rushed out in a fury...

His consciousness recovered several minutes after the charge to find 12 crispy corpses lying alongside his father. He was utterly bewildered until his mother emerged from the shadows and told him about the gift he had...one that her father had had.

His mother both scared and proud of his development, put him into private tutoring. He learned all he needed to know over a years time, and then he challenged his instructor...

In doing this he humiliated his instructor, and himself, he left his life both scared and injured, in search of a way to regain his honor...

OOC: Hope this is good!!
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The One of Shadows! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The One of Shadows!   The One of Shadows! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:54 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

The One of Shadows!
Page 1 of 1