Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 6 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 6 I_vote_lcapShadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 6 I_voting_barShadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 6 I_vote_lcapShadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 6 I_voting_barShadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Shadows in the dark, twists of luck

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:31 pm

lucky for her, she didn't make a close ranged attack because when she destroyed the clone it blew up, he was hit hard onto the ground, he stood up slowly, " i guess, you will keep fighting until you die, don't you have a family member or a friend or even a loved one...IF YOU DO stop trying to get yourself killed, If i want to i would have killed you from behind when you were fighting the illusion i made for you, but i didn't i kept trying to show you you are doing something wrong!"
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:27 am

Ayame stopped, and looked at him into the eyes, her yellow sparkling eyes narrowed examing his face.

-What do you truly want from me? She hissed. You are fighting for so long, with a dark assassin, acknowledging the danger of your throat being cut before you even notice... You trick me, and still you don't want to caught me as a bounty hunter you are, and you don't want to come to my side!!!

-DON'T WAISTE MY TIME!! Tell me what you want, and make sure it's believable, or else I'll kill you before you even have the time to react!!!! She finished yelling. Black fire was coming from her tight fists. She was overwhelmed by anger, and he would die.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:16 pm

(your not allowed to use black flames, it's a locked fire color)
Leo glared then laughed hard, "sorry-sorry just after that you still don't know what i want...i want you change, stop being what you are right now a criminal, a killer... i could help you if you want get a better life, way better than now." he said with a warm smile, "if not then i would have to take you in..." he frowned. he extended his arm, "so what will it be?"
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:24 pm

[you can check into taking control topic. Kye, a dark bender as well, does the same thing]

Ayame made a sarcastic grimace, and walked away slowly without answering. If there was one thing she thought she knew well, that was, that this man was insance as much as she was. She would never change just beacause he was asking her to do so. She chuckled as she closed the street behind her, setting in on flames.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 3:10 pm

Leo sighed, he raised his arm and snapped his fingers, and wall of light surrounded the whole area even some covered the sky others covered the ground some even floated in mid air, however all was angled towards her. Leo fired dozens of beams in random directions, those beams bounced on the the walls and kept bouncing on the walls until the beams surrounded her. and to make sure she won't try using dark bending, he created another wall under her and thin whips of light and attempted to wrap around her.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:29 pm

Dark bending cannot be mixed with Fire to make black fire. This is decided using the following reasoning:

Darkness isn't expressedly Black, per se. It's just too dark to make out any real color in. Black fire still gives off light, whereas mixing darkness with fire would simply make darkness that is in/on fire. Kye should not be doing it either. Maybeth, please PM me, specifying in which post he has done this in.

EDIT- If you'd like to claim a unique fire color, you may apply for one here: https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t3011-flame-color-claims#21378
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:17 pm

OCC: Tsumi check the pm I have sent you.

Bic:  Ayame boiled with anger. She dashed her hands on her sides, and screamed so loudly... so painfully... you should have closed your ears for it was a scream of hatred beyond imagination. Legs...hands... long oktaupus leg's shaped shadows formed around her. The walls broke as if they were made of glass... an echoe of screaming still floated on the atmoshpere...

The light beams got comsumed by her dark shadows... She opened her hands and legs... and darkness started spreading around her. She moved to any direction shortly and quickly. Things got destroyed... people got hurt... She didn't care. She just rekeased all that she had into her.
Darkness headed to the man, Leo... So unbelievably fast that was hard to get dodged. It destroyed everything on it's way. On it's touch, people screamed, and objects got melted.

It wasn't fire, it wasn't darkness... it was an explosion, and believe it or not, it was coming out of her... So freaking so terryfying. But somthing so powerful, was unlikely to be flawless right? No... Dark and light, where both powers unstopable, and enormous to fight with. But when you got emotionally pressed this way, and your power was just left out of control, you got destroyed as well. Ayame, coudn't realise where she was... Who she was... Everything was faint around her. Only destraction, pain... blood... She saw nothing more. She felt nothing else.

Everything got dark, like shades into her sight. She kneed, tears rolled down her cheeks for the first time. And she fell down. Her body was laying on the dirty ground. She was alive... but less likely to surpass this ever. Her mentality was gone. If she was mentally sick before, now she was lost. A lost spirit, a soul without meaning. Or that seemed like to her, before she lost her senses...
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:02 pm

Leo flew back from the power of the explosion, he crashed into the building which soon tumbled over him. After a few minutes he pushed the stones off of him, he was injured and hurt, blood pouring down his arm. He walked towards her, and hugged her to comfort her, " calm down everyt-thing..." he stopped breathing heavily, "i-is going to b-be alright. you shouldn't have done this, the only reason i became," he coughed blood, "was t-to protect poor people and the weak," he helped her up... and looked at her, "are you going fix what you did?" he waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:21 pm

-Wh- who are you?

Ayame, or maybe this new woman; forgotten anything about who she once was, said.
She slowly stood up, making a grimace of pain. All she could see was destraction and pain... darkness, blood. She didn't know if her feet were actually stepping on the ground or dead bodies.

Tears filled her eyes.

-Wh- what happ- ened... What- happened here? She asked innocently, but this was honest. A glimse of guilt passed from her mind, but she couldn't understood why? Was she the cause of THIS? How? And who was that man looking at her? She leaned on him, feeling secure this way, and closed her eyes trying not to cry.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:59 am

Leo held her close trying to comfort her, "it's alright, I'll get the soldiers to fix this place, just close your eyes and rest." He knows how she feels, once he went into a rampage nearly destroying a city... if it wasn't for some dark bender he would have killed more. Leo picked up Ayame in his arms and surrounded her and himself by a cloak of light healing her wounds slowly as well as his own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadows in the dark, twists of luck
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next