Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 2 I_vote_lcapShadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 2 I_voting_barShadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 2 I_vote_lcapShadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 2 I_voting_barShadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Shadows in the dark, twists of luck

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:37 pm

I held my breath, was that a young boy, working for the law, or a nasty criminal and cold murderer as I was? I couldn't understand him, and what I can't understand, makes me nervous.

I smirked though, and climbed down easily. I clapped my hands once I faced him.
-Good, good... You are a bounty hunter that roasted this man, I say sarcastically.
-You merely surprise me! I tell him.

It's so sad, I'll have to kill him one day. For it wasn't fair breaking the tradition, whoever faced me, died.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 4:08 pm

"if you don't stop what you're doing, you might end up like this man here," he said with a smile, "i'm the 15th strongest bounty hunter in the light kingdom, and striving to be the first in the world!"
he glared at her, "and if you try messing with me i won't forgive you."
"I'm giving you a last chance to leave or else..." he said showing off the phoenix curse mark on his face.
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:49 am

That was enough, Ayame could no longer stand this little guy boasting that he was the best bounty hunter and stuff... She would end him, and she would be the best to fight with him.

-Or else what? she yelled at him and took a battle position.

Ayame, forever fought in darkness and unjustice, this battle would not be different, under the glowing moon, a dark and a light bender. She was a master, what could possibly scrae her on that cursed boy? She smirked.

- Let's finish that between us kid... She hissed soflty. Let's battle, fairly, and to death...She added.

She attacked first, using fire to fly upon a building's roof, she then threw blasts of fire on the boy, and surounded him with dark bounts. "he is mine under the darkness of the night..." she thought smiling.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 9:03 am

drago looked at the flame and sighed. he created a flame on his arm deflecting the attack so easily, he then jump on the building and sent a kick aiming to her head, "way too slow."
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 10:42 am

I bended avoiding him.

-Speak of your self right? I whisper while attempting to grab his leg, throwing him down. I gather all the dark energy surrounding us. It's hard, and needs a lot of concentration and power, but with him laying down, I can manage it.

My body shivers for a moment, and the atmosphere, is tenseful with energy floating around. I gather it all in a hyper-sized ball, cutting off pieces, using them as projectiles of darkness. They are heavy, and release dark energy when they blow up. They are the worst thing a light bender can face from us, and I have learnt that technic from a wise and powerful master.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 11:08 am

Drago fired fire out of his feet keeping him airborne, as be saw the projectiles flying towards him he fired a giant super heated golden flame disintegrating them. "i told you, i'm the 15'th strongest bounty hunter in the light kindom and you expect me to be beaten by you!" he said glaring at her as he slowly hovered towards her.
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 11:31 am

-Yes... she whispered. The thing about this boy, was that even if he was a light bender, she could see darkness in his soul. He wasn't what he looked like to be. He had no light and peace in his soul.

Just the ambitions to get money from everyone he founds and kills while wandering. "three parts fool, one part brave" she thinks of him. He doesn't realise that's a grateful battle over her and him, a battle between light and darkness, that goes on for thousands of years. None of them can't be defeated in fact. He can't fight with the dark and she can't fight with the light.

But he doesn't use light... she thinks narrowing her eyes... That makes her more suspicious about this kind of human. She used the dark power, to fire a blast against him. A blast of dark energy, glowing purple... it destroyed everything around them, and everything stood on the way. Was the boy there? Was he alive yet?

She quickly prepared two small balls of fire, and then bended the darkness around them to unite them. she threw one of them to the direction of the boy. She could no longer see him clearly, her dark energy blast, had made a ton of dust and dark shadows, to rise around them covering everything.

She heard the deafening sound of the explosion caused by her blast. Explosion bending, compined the technics of fire and dark bending into something more superior, and powerful! She smiled ready to shoot the other one.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:16 pm

drago was barely able to dodge the attacks, he looked around him to see bodies of innocent people, he then saw a body of a child, his eyes was filled with tears, "you-you MONSTER," he screamed running at the women, he opened his hand firing a wide ranged electrical net, then started charging another gold flame.
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:04 pm

Ayame laughed... a cold, annoying apathetic laugh... A single move of her hand redirected the electricity the boy shoot her. It struck on another buildin, with catastrophic consequenses. She was uncontrolable, and powerful. Once he messed with her, he made the biggest mistake of his pittyful life!

She faced his gold flame with her dark blue one. She maniacly insisted, till everything was on fire. She turned around, and started running. Using one of her wrist pad kinfes, she hanged on a rope, and landed on another, shorter building far away. She smiled, nodding to the boy as she shoot two great fire blasts to him.

-You are a dead person!! She yelled insanly.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:19 pm

the mark on his face turned glowing red, he ran fast than before dodging the two attacks easily. he looked at the girl, " no you are!" he he fired a giant blast of gold flames, hot enough to melt stone on contact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadows in the dark, twists of luck
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2014 :: August-
Jump to: