Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 5 I_vote_lcapShadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 5 I_voting_barShadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 5 I_vote_lcapShadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 5 I_voting_barShadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Shadows in the dark, twists of luck

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:19 pm

Ayame, imitated his moves, and made her own shere of darkness. The result, was massive, as it brought many more disasters than in her battle with Drago. The darkness and light crushed, shoving them both backwards.

Ayame didn't stop though, her insane look showed everything. She struck a lighting aiming to him, and fired a circle of blue flames around him. She was breathless, and her hands full of wounds. She felt her throat scratching her, and she was hurting on her chest. But she kept battling.

-WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! She yelled insanly to both of them, as she created small fire balls to use as projectiles in her next attack.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 6:23 pm

Leo laughed hard as he was hit by both attacks, he looked at her...."you got the wrong one, as he faded away, it was a clone." drago jumped off of the building and said, "to capture you...."a light surrounded him...he was leo. "...suprised," he started laughing so hard as if he was playing some kind of prank. "i wanted to see how strong you were, while taking a form a friend of mine," he smiled.

Leo smiled, "well what do you think Ayame, are you going to give your self in? or do you want me to make your self give in." a light surrounded him forming a dragon of light. the drago roared shaking the earth around him, "your choice."
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:21 pm

-You are a revolutionist? Ayame asked feeling exhausted. She just wanted to understand what was going on in here... She stepped back.

But she prepared a throwing knife, ready to shoot it along with darkness on leo.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:28 pm

He bended the light around him, turning him invisible, and at the same time creating an image of himself made of light replacing himself. The illusion looked exact like himself. While the image just stood there not moving and smiling, leo jumped and sent a kick to her face.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 3:25 pm

-Fixed- ^^
bump
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:36 am

Ayame, couldn't predict that, although she saw a slight tremble on the air. She narrowed her eyes at him, curiosity overwelmed her, and usually, when this happened, she acted like a little girl, nothing like the insane, mean character she actually had...

-Why you did that? she yelled, and stepped back. Her knife was off her hands, but she had so many other weapons to use, that even if he took them all, she would still have some hidden, and of course she would always have her skilled banding to defend herself. She gathered her dark energy, preparing it in case she had to attack on him.

-What do you want from me? She asked feeling that she was repeating words that had no meaning to him. For him, she was just an endless experiment... Am asking you one last time, ARE YOU A REVOLUTIONIST? She yelled at him. Did he honestly wanted her to join them, or he actually acted as a dirty bounty hunter, and played with her, till to reveal it was all a cheat to caught her?
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:25 pm

Leo reappeared a few feet away from her, "No i'm not a piece or trash like you revolutionists, i was hired to catch you and your little friends." he created illusions of seven of the revolutionists that were close to her, and were just as tough as her, "Does any of these people ring a bell?"

He made a few small wall on light binding her hands and feet, "telling the truth i don't like doing this, but orders are orders"
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:09 pm

Ayame's hope, blew into a very moment. She wasn't an official revolutionist, ooohhh... no. She was the one that gathered the crowd everytime, not the one that followed. She had special leading skills. Apart the bunch of drank men and women she found on the streets at night, she managed to faith more powerful, and "popular" to the people benders. The ones that just like her, wanted to get rid of the V.D.E. But all they did, was to rampage around, break stuff, and yell. Sometimes, the things turned out inimical, once they met a group of soldiers, but they never managed to do any secret operations, to commit murder or any serious crimes on any of the royal family members.

Ayame had once surrounded the whole palace with solified darkness, that made breathing hard, but that was all... . She had managed to do until now... Besides, light benders cleared it up immediatly.

Just now, she had killed thousands of innocent with her super nova bending explosions. It wasn't on purpose, but she never faced problems of hesitation doing it. And she had also killed many under payement orders. She should just get rid of one more person.

The strongest bounty hunter in the whole empire...

Ayame shivered, watching the light illusions of the benders accompanying her. But there were 3 that had nothing to do with it. Three of these men, had only laid with her, in order to give her money, and weapons. That was unfair. These men, had nothing to do with her strategies...

Ayame, had better plans for the winter, but since nothing had happened yet, and since this idiot thought she was just a member, she denied to answer. Instead, she spat on his feet, and broke her bounts with darkness. She used fire, to fly away, airing some feet from the ground. She landed on a roof, and then continued running, jumping from the one to an other. She shoot blasts of fire and darkness behind her, that became explosions, hoping he wouldn't manage to follow. Hse knew he would though.

-You should thank me for staying alive!!! She yelled, and make a solid dark wall, to distract him, along with shadow monsters. I have nothing to do with the revolutionists. But if you ask my opinion, your empire sucks!!! And the dark benders shall rise to gain what is rightfully ours!!!
She added yelling.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 3:30 pm

Leo sighed,"You know i have nothing against you! neither do i have anything against anybody else! What will happen if you win the Revolution. Nothing is going to happen, nothing will change to the best as you want it to." he fired blasts of out of his feet fire chasing her , he then destroyed the wall of shadows with his black blade, and slicing the shadow creatures with another blade made of light. He turned totally invisible, not even his outline showed. He created a clone infront of her, the clone standed in front of her slashing a blade at her.
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:51 pm

Ayame was confused deeply by that man. What he was saying, was that he was against her, or that he wanted to faith her not to make a revolution? She growned, and kept fighting him, silent. She shot a blast of flames on th image that formed in front of her, whichc was nothing but a clone.

Then she turned around, searching with her eyes for him, but when this didn't work, she spread darkness around them, and felt him close to her. She swang her hands, and dark long "arms" grew up, spreading all around. One of them, spotted him, and grabbed him around his waiste. Then without letting him the time to react, stomped him on the ground with great force.

He might be unconcious Ayame thought, as she saw him laying down. But for good or for bad, she stood still and ready to attack again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadows in the dark, twists of luck
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2014 :: August-
Jump to: