Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 4 I_vote_lcapShadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 4 I_voting_barShadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 4 I_vote_lcapShadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 4 I_voting_barShadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Shadows in the dark, twists of luck

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 1:38 pm

Ayame couldn't avoid the claw, but two shadow-monsters, crushed on it and survived to shlash their jaws at him. They were made of darkness, and they weren't fully solified, but their touch made you shiver, in some cases, loose your mind, and of course was like a powerful hit of dark energy.

The boy would fall down, Ayame had already prepared aa single sharp knife, under her wrist that he couldn't see. She would stab him straight on the stomach, a slow death, that would gain her some time to take the information she needed. She smirked at him, with hatred.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:31 pm

he fell onto the ground, and just when she was going to stab he grabbed the blade in the last second, he then would fire an electrical current through it strong enough to stun her for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:47 am

Ayame was boiling like fire. She grabbed the boy's hand, before he managed to create electricity, without suspecting it. She just held it tight, and powered darkness within him. Her purpose wasn't to attack though, she looked at him, and turning his hand round, she stopped him from being able to move.

-ENOUGH! She yelled at him, How dare you do this to me? Don't you know you're playing with fire? She hissed at him. Stop, or I'll kill you, I swear! She added furiously. Ayame, wondered what kind of creature was he, he wasn't being hurted, and he didn't seem tired. She was out of breath and couldn't understand what was with that scar on his face, that glowed before.

She seemed to glow in darkness, but the problem was, it was already early in the morning, and the sun would soon rise. She would be weakened and no longer able to make her shadow monsters, that were rushing closer now, grabbing the boy's feet and arms, making it for him impossible to move and react on their tight grips.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm

"I play with fire I'm a PHOENIX!" he said as gold fire spun around him. he stood up just when her creatures burst into light, there was someone else, a person in white with black hair, smiling....the new comer smiled ,"that was a great show what do you think, Drago and Ayame." the new comer said said with a smile that sent a chill through drago's spine.
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:06 pm

Ayame turned with anger to the voice, there was someone standing there... Her; shadows bursted into light, and even she felt a bit weak, and akward noticing there was a person watching them.
-How do you know my name stranger? She hissed holding her anger inside and letting her voice sound calm, as if she was just having a cup of tea. She realised the sun was slowly rising, and she knew she would have soon to leave and return in the night, to kill these people that saw her, or at least kill the one standing right now, as she had already unsuccesfully tested her skills on the phoenix boy.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:20 pm

Drago took a few steps back in fear...."H-he's Leo Kantura... one of the top 20 strongest bounty hunters in the world."
The new comer smiled, "more or less... and i'm taking you in revolutionist Ayame!" his face changed into a more serious manner.
Leo Kantura was one of the more known bounty hunters and nearly everyone knows about him.
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 5:02 pm

Ayame chuckled, and bursted into laugh.
-How can anyone trust the word of a bounty hunter? She said ironically.
And she was perhaps very right, as escaping of her fighting to death with that young man phoenix, she might got troubled into a deathly trap. She stepped back, and glanced at the two bounty hunters, the one after the other. The truth, was that she feared them. She didn't want to mess with what they did, but the word Leo Kantura had said, dragged her attention. At last, her, as a revolutionist! She would get to fulfill her deepest dezires!!! But on the other hand, the coise was hard. She looked at the man, narrowing her eyes, standing bravely and threateningly. She didn't show, even a tiny bit of her doupts.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 5:22 pm

leo pointed his finger at her as he fired a beam at Ayame aiming for her head, when it was a few inches near her head, drago attempted to tackle her, so the beam doesn't hit her. Drago stood up and started to yell at the higher ranked bounty hunter, "Stop!! What if she is a revolutionist, what if she killed people, she might have done that for money to help her sibling or her parents...THATS THE REASON I WAS HOLDING BACK ON HER!"
Leo looked at him and smiled," well someone has a heart, But,"his face changed more angrily, " She killed dozens of people, and went against the vermilion nation, if she just let her self go in i wouldn't have done that." he said coldly
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:03 pm

Ayame narrowed her eyes in confusion. She didn't understand what they were talking about, and she didn't know what Leo wanted from her. The two bounty hunters started speaking on their own, maybe forgetting she, the deathly murderer of dark nation was there... It might be time for her to leave.

She slowly stepped back, glancing them, the one after the other, until she was in a quite distance, and started running, jumping on roofs, over obstacles, and trew some people on the ground, on her attempt to escape. She also fired up a passage way, perhaps killing a woman standing there, to make it harder for them to follow...
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:08 pm

Leo appeared infront of the murder as if he teleported, (he didn't teleport), he had in his hands a small sphere of light he flicked it at her creating a shockwave, that would send he flying towards the ground.
Drago sighed and just sat on the ground, "what ever you do don't kill her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadows in the dark, twists of luck
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next