Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Azret, Spirit of Luck & Chance I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Azret, Spirit of Luck & Chance I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Azret, Spirit of Luck & Chance I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Azret, Spirit of Luck & Chance I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Azret, Spirit of Luck & Chance I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Azret, Spirit of Luck & Chance I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Azret, Spirit of Luck & Chance I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Azret, Spirit of Luck & Chance I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Azret, Spirit of Luck & Chance I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Azret, Spirit of Luck & Chance 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Azret, Spirit of Luck & Chance I_vote_lcapAzret, Spirit of Luck & Chance I_voting_barAzret, Spirit of Luck & Chance I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Azret, Spirit of Luck & Chance I_vote_lcapAzret, Spirit of Luck & Chance I_voting_barAzret, Spirit of Luck & Chance I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Azret, Spirit of Luck & Chance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

Azret, Spirit of Luck & Chance Empty
PostSubject: Azret, Spirit of Luck & Chance   Azret, Spirit of Luck & Chance I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:32 am

Azret, Spirit of Luck & Chance 260182814_m

|BASICS|
Name: Azret "He Who Gives & Take" or "He Who Puts Balance".
Age: Thousand of years old. Probably around 15,000 or more.
Birthplace: Unknown
Current Residence: Omnipresence.
Element: Fire/lava and Water/blood bending.
Pets: Ram
Weapons: A golden katana.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: People say that he was born in May, although it isn't confirm. But his feast 'Azresia' takes place in May. During that month, people say Azret is happy so people with too much bad luck pray to him for forgiveness.
Blood type: None.
Hobbies: Normally, he is smoking while analysing each people, wether he'll give them good or bad luck, according to their deeds.
Quirks:

-His symbol are Horns(power) and the Ram, since he was cursed and given Ram horns and Smoking.

-People who follow his Cult, normally depict Azret in a cloud smoking.

Family: His life before being turn into a Spirit is unknown.
Character Theme: None.

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Azret has a short and soft honey-like color hair.
Eyes: Brown in normal form, Green when he is giving good luck and Red when he is giving bad luck.
Height: 6'5, but he can change forms.
Clothes: He wears a kimono. See picture.
Skin: White soft skin.
Body Type: He has a normal built body.
Image: See above.

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality:

Azret is a very difficult spirit. He is the kind of Spirit which pretty much lays in a cloud, thinking he is the best, giving good and bad luck to people. You can never truly say in what mood he is. The last thing you want to do is to make Azret angry. Although he is known for not being in the mood most of the time, he is good. He would never give bad luck to someone without a reason. He is fair. He analyses everything and then decides.

Hubris would be a great way to explain how he is. He doesn't like to receive orders, he thinks he is the best. Maybe because one of his dreams is to become a god, so he acts like one.

Personal Strengths:
-Full Moon
-Sun
-May, in the month when his Feast takes place. When he is being worshipped more than the usual.
Personal Weaknesses:
-Solar eclipse
-Lunar eclipse
It is said that in eclipses, Azret becomes weak, since he is a fire bender and a water bender. Spirit benders are likely to summon him and ask him for things.
Hamartia: Hubris, he thinks he can do anything better than anyone, even the gods. And even though he is really powerful, one of the most powerful Spirits, he isn't a god.
Personal Hero: None.
Dreams and Ambitions: To become a god.

-Sun
-Water
-Fire

Dislikes:
-Solar eclipse
-Lunar eclipse
-People who ask for too much luck and don't take chance.
-Rams. People often mistake rams as Azret's sacred animal, when the Wild Goat is his sacred animal.

Azret, "He Who Give and Take", "He Who Creates Balance". Azret has many names. He is one of the most important Spirits in the Spirit World. He will grant good luck to people who deserve it, and bad luck to people who don't, or that bothers him somehow. According to a person's deeds, he'll either grant good or bad luck.  He is also known to put balance, if someone have too much good luck, he will take it away, same as if someone have too much bad luck.

There used to be a Spirit of Luck, but people stop worshipping him, so he faded. The Spirit King saw how Azret had a good judgement and turned him into a Spirit. However, that was a long time ago. Thousands of years ago. His cult became very popular. How does't want good luck? People prayed to him daily for good luck. Specially in wars, where warriors pray for the Spirit of War for strength and luck to Azret, the Spirit of Luck.

Before Azret was turned into a Spirit, he was cursed by a powerful Spirit because of his deadly hubris. He thought he was better than the Spirits and the Gods. He was given horns. At first, Azret thought it wasn't a big deal. He even cut them off. But the grew. And it was painful every time they grew. He tried to live with them, but society didn't accept him. Eventually, his thoughts of being the best, faded. He spent days praying to the Spirit for forgiveness and eventually the Spirit forgave him and he learned to live a life without deadly pride. One day, the Spirit King saw his heart, and knew how perfect he was for the role a Spirit of Luck. He later turned him into a Spirit. Years passed, and he has become one of the most powerful Spirits. His dream is to be deified soon.

Azret can be summoned with the right chant and offering:

"O Azret, Spirit of Luck, He Who Create Balance, accept my offering and __give__order__" Chanting this will invoke Azret. Beware, it better be important, or else he'll end up giving you the opposite thing you want. Don't waste his time. Although he doesn't like to be summoned, he'll try to help you, because believe it or not, he actually cares for mortals.

FACE CLAIM: Kazama Chikage

Last edited by Lee Hamazaki on Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Azret, Spirit of Luck & Chance   Azret, Spirit of Luck & Chance I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:22 pm

Done Smile Btw. Kouzai gave me permission...
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Azret, Spirit of Luck & Chance   Azret, Spirit of Luck & Chance I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:46 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azret, Spirit of Luck & Chance   Azret, Spirit of Luck & Chance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Azret, Spirit of Luck & Chance
Page 1 of 1