Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Vampire and Spirit I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Vampire and Spirit I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Vampire and Spirit I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Vampire and Spirit I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Vampire and Spirit I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Vampire and Spirit I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Vampire and Spirit I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Vampire and Spirit I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Vampire and Spirit I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Vampire and Spirit 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Vampire and Spirit I_vote_lcapVampire and Spirit I_voting_barVampire and Spirit I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Vampire and Spirit I_vote_lcapVampire and Spirit I_voting_barVampire and Spirit I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Vampire and Spirit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

Vampire and Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Vampire and Spirit   Vampire and Spirit I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:01 am

(Done with Fire Lord Kouzai's ermission)

BASICS

Name: June
Age: Looks to be around 17 but her true age is unknown however it is known that she has seen several of the avatars come and go.
Weapons: A crystal dagger

APPEARANCE

Hair: Jet Black eyes hair reaches down to just past her shoulders, in her hair is a red flower.
Eyes: Bright green cow shaped eyes though they do change colour at night
Height: 5ft
Clothes: She wears a blue robe, with a hood that covers part of her forehead, she has a brown belt wrapped around her waist and wears an ankle bracelet. Around her kneck is a shining pearl necklace. She has a pouch atached to her waist that contains many different items.

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Kind loving but to her prey she seems relentless, mercilless and never stopping until she gets her meal.
Personal Strengths: Her ability to keep her presence unknown to others, to get her prey 70% of the time.
Personal Weaknesses: Sunlight it doesn't kill her but it gives her an incredibly series burn.
Personal Hero: Avatar Yangchen (even though she is no longer around anymore)

Kittens
Girls
Water
Earth
Plants

Dislikes:
Sun
Fire
Hunters
Birds
Dogs

Brief History:
Not much is known about this mysterious girl, she seems to come and go when she pleases, she can't even remember her own parents, she has a large portion of her life missing exept for the day she awoke hungry and fed for the first time on Human blood. June had been transformed into a bloodthristy vampire, she soon learnt to control her bloodlust and her extensive new powers. June is incredibly fast and makes no sound when she is walking, she is as strong as at least 30 strong men.

June carries on travelling around the world to wherever she sees fit, she is an open lesbian and admits it. June is a travellor, she has mastered nature bending, she is also a talented musician when she needs to be. June makes no sound when moving and no vibrations at all making sneaking up on her prey very easy for her.

June can convert others into vampires if she wishes, it does not have to be consentioual she can do it. June also has another way to get someone on her side and that is by reanimating the corpse of a recently dead prey, with there abilities intact they would be forced to serve her every command. It is also worth noting that June apears to be immune to normal weaponry and is much stronger and faster at night under the full moon, her senses are also very accurate.
====

BASICS

Name: April
Also Known as: The sight stealer, The soul eater, The Omen
Pets: A small rarven named Raven

APPEARANCE

Hair: Varies eg: sometimes it may be long and red reaching to the tips of her feet, while at other times it may be black and reach to just above her shoulders
Eyes: April has three eyes, two normal eyes both a bright Green colour and human sized but there is one on her forehead that is blood red and nearly always seen as shut.
Height: Sometimes she apears to be around 5ft sometimes she apears to be 10 inches depending on what the situation demands.
Clothes: A blue robe that has no sleeves and is trimmed with gold. She walks around barefoot the robes are covered in golden symbols mean many things known only to her and Koh.

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: cold, hardened though she can show mercy, pity sometimes even love to those she visits
Personal Strengths: Her great speed and ability to apear to anyone anywhere
Personal Weaknesses: N/A
Personal Hero: Her great great great grandfatherKoh the face stealer

Young Animals
The painted lady
All Nations
The spirit world

Dislikes:
The Avatar
Hei Bai
Wan Shi Tong
The moon spirits
The spirit world

Brief History:
(If I tried to write this I may as well write a book about it so I'll just include powers and family history here)
April is young, she is a new spirit that has only recently emerged, recently in spirit years (years are shorter for them.) On her fathers side that she much she knows her great great great grandfather was Koh the face stealer, who raised her like she was his own daughter after her father went missing. April has no knowledge of her real father Koh doesn't seem to want to tell her about him. On her mothers side her grandmother was the painted lady again she does not know her mother her grand parents don't seem to want her to know about them.

Aprils powers developed quickly, one of her powers being to transfer herself from the spirit world to the real world at will at any time. April can apear to anyone and steal certain things from them if they blink or say the wrong words. When her red eye opens it means she will steal a persons eyes, this does not kill them it merely leaves them without the ability to see. April stores the eyes somewhere else in a world of her own within the spirit world. April has the ability to reach into a persons body and steal there souls, she stores them in an unknown location, though sometimes she simply devours them she also steals souls from crops rendering them dead and useless.

A mere sighting of April is a bad omen itself, the ground beneath her feet seems to die but that is not the case it merely hides from here. In a village a sighting of her near farms and crops means the crops are going to be bad this season, this act has given her the name 'The Omen' and with good cause.

Last edited by WaterbenderChan on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Vampire and Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire and Spirit   Vampire and Spirit I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:01 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Vampire and Spirit
Page 1 of 1