Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 9 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 9 I_vote_lcapShadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 9 I_voting_barShadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 9 I_vote_lcapShadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 9 I_voting_barShadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Shadows in the dark, twists of luck

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 7:20 am

"A bounty hunter doesn't get that much...unless you know who to "hunt",which usually the typical serial killer, or murderer, or a big criminal" he said as the chef came in with two trays of food, one for leo the other for ayame. the food's aroma filled the room, a smell that made leo himself mouth water (no litterally XD).
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:14 pm

-oh well... Ayame stammered as she suddenly remembered her case. A serial killer, a muderer, a criminal... She was once all of this... She placed her palms on her face as tears rolled down her cheeks.

-Maybe I should just surrender, she said sobbing. I wouldn't put you in so much trouble right now! I'm so sorry... And I can feel trouble coming... I had an odd dream. BUt I don't think it was just my imagination, it seemed... so real!!! Like... like a vision!!!! She exclaimed obviously panicked still.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:42 pm

Leo walked up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder, "don't cry ayame... your non of those, now... and if you leave...i wouldn't forgive my self..." he said in a calm voice, he wiped the tears from her eyes when he heard another knock on the door, " i'll be right back" he said. he opened the door and found nobody...suddenly a voice came from above..."umm help!" said a person all in blackwas hung upside down from a snare trap?
Leo sighed, "drago...what in the world are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:28 pm

Ayame looked at him, and wiped her tears. Slowly taking a bite of food before she heard a young voice from the door.

-Leo? Who-... She needn't finish her sentence.  While she stood up of curiocity to see, she stood staring at a boy, hanging upside-down...

-O-okay... she mumbled. Who is that? You know him? She asked staring the boy with narrowed eyes. He looked somehow familiar...
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:59 pm

Drago fired a burst of flame from his ankles and burned the rope that he was trapped in and landed on the ground back first. he stood up and patted the dust off his clothes, then looked at ayame, " so that's the girl you were talking about before?"
Leo nodded, "yep, unfortunately soldiers and other bounty hunter might try kidnapping her before i could send a letter to the prince."
Drago's eyes widened, " wait-wait-wait your going to ask a royal to..."
Leo nodded agian, and whispered, " she has a high bounty on her neck since she was a rebel."
drago sighed, " so what's my job?"
Leo smirked, "try keeping her safe, while i meet with the prince. you know general sen and rebels..."
Drago sighed, "alright, when are you going to give him the letter?"
Leo grinned, "tonight! anyways come in... lunch is ready."
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 1:25 pm

-Ayame had no immediate answer to her questions, but overheard part of a discussion between them that made her widen her eyes.
" so that's the girl you were talking about before?"
"yep, ... i could send a letter to the prince."
your going to ask a royal to..."
" she has a high bounty on her neck since she was a rebel."
"tonight!"

Ayame cou;dn't quite listen well from where she stood, but then she saw them approach, so she pretended to just notice them.

-Ermm... hi! She mumbled. She couldn't connect what she heard into her mind.

Everything was being in such a fuss... Leo was such a traitor! That made her blind of every else possibility of what she heard being for good. He was going to give her to the Prince himself, to take the most money!!! Panicked, she almost made a step back when he got closer. But then pretended to smile. She was too pale though... but she shouldn't show that she knew... She would run away right after lunch!

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 1:37 pm

Drago blurted out loud, "so you wanted me to protect that girl until you come back!"
Leo tried hushing him up. drago wanted to embaress him even more...since last time he was yami, his girlfriend, before they started dating he used to tease and embarrass him. so drago wanted to do the same. Leo, "be quiet...she's sick and if-"
Draog blurted agian, "are you two dating?"
Leo face turned red, " no i'm not, she's a guest, and your not!" he said literaly hitting him with a hammer from light out of the house.
leo sighed, "kids these days!"
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:26 pm

Ayame surpassed her former idea of traitory from Leo as the kid said:
"so you wanted me to protect that girl until you come back!"
But she was still in suspicions...

Then though, the kid spoke again..
"are you two dating?" That actually made her turn red, and look down shyly. She was ready to answer a powerful NO, but Leo just gave him a nice answer instead of her. A small hammer made of light slammed at the boy.

Ayame grinned.

-Yeah, what can I say... she mumbled. That kid was so frivolous and energetic... Were all the kids in nowdays that way? She stared him carefully tip-to-toes.

-So what's your name "guardian? She asked sarcastically, Leo truly believed in this boy and his protection? Seriously? She could beat it at once if only she used bending of her dar-...

Ayame frose having a quick flash back of her struggling to release herself. Closed between walls of puryfying light. The power so strong and ancient that held her. She shivered in that remembrance, and stretched to overcome the sudden feeling of a closed small area.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 6:07 pm

Drago tapped ayame on the shoulder, "your friend missed ," he said giving a small giggle, "anyways my name in Drago "black" Phoenix, and just telling you i think you two.." leo fired a blast of fire into him face but had little effect, " Drago stop and get to work," leo said in a angry tone. drago covered himself in shadows and disappear into the shadows of the building
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:00 pm

Ayame looked at the boy strictly this time. It was getting too far! That Drago boy really wanted to push it be like she was Leo's girl. She was nobody's girl!!! Was she? She couldn't remember as far to her relationships from her previous "life".

The boy vanished, and Ayame sighed. For some reason, was giving her the creeps. Plus she felt him awkwardly familiar. He had the black hair and eyes of the family!! And almost resembled to the man she saw in her dream. But that was just a fair consicience, wasn't it? Or was it? Ayame wondered staring at the blanc standing still where she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadows in the dark, twists of luck
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next