Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 9 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 9 I_vote_lcapMeet the Family (Open) - Page 9 I_voting_barMeet the Family (Open) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 9 I_vote_lcapMeet the Family (Open) - Page 9 I_voting_barMeet the Family (Open) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Meet the Family (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Pirostyle
Beginner
Beginner
Pirostyle

Meet the Family (Open) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:10 pm

Chibi licked Gav's head and chased the orb, sliding into the dirt and pawing it around, looking more like a giant cat than a badger.

Eriyana gulped down the last bite of toast and went back into the house for a moment, coming back out with a nearly perfect straight nail, it was still a bit curved, but decent for use. The rest of them were melded together into a ball. "...uh... close enough?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:58 am

Gav laughed. "Yeah, close enough." He sat with Chibi a moment as the giant badgermole played with the orb.

"So..." Gav said, "What do you want to do today?" He had no clue himself, and had quite a bit of time before his next match.
Back to top Go down
Pirostyle
Beginner
Beginner
Pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:23 pm

Chibi rolled onto his side and played with the orb for a while longer.

Eriyana thought to herself for a moment, wondering if Gav had noticed the rare ore that she had left with Lin. "Well... I guess we could practice more. With your metal bending you might be able to help me find ore easier. We'll pool our findings together and can split them after we're done." She smiled, thinking it would be fun to go mine-hunting with someone else. "Just don't run into me this time"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:36 pm

Gav smiled. "Sure thing" he said.

He peered down the 'chimney' Chibi had made the night before. "Maybe Chibi found something last night..." he pondered.

He jumped down, earthbending to land softly. He used his vibration sight to see if there was anything nearby. He didn't notice anything outright.

"Come on down!" he shouted, "maybe theres something down here!"
Back to top Go down
Pirostyle
Beginner
Beginner
Pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:22 am

Eriyana slid down the tunnel with her earthbending. After getting to the bottom and seeing gav, she put her fists together and kept them like that, using a special crystal bending technique she had been working on.

There was a very faint pulse from the wall for a moment, something small a little bit inside. "There, did you feel that?" She punched through the stone wall, stomping her foot with the punch and then again as she pulled it out, a chunk of rock slid out and fell to the ground.

Eriyana reached into the hole she had made and pulled out a small chunk of raw sapphire. "Not too bad, once I learn metal bending I can do almost the same thing with ore too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:14 pm

Gav chuckled. "Not bad. Watch this." He placed his hands against the wall, concentrating. When he drew his hands away a stream of metal dust followed. He condensed the dust into a rough ball of metal. "Now this is raw iron. The problem is that it's unprocessed, so there's not much you can do with it."
Back to top Go down
Pirostyle
Beginner
Beginner
Pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:24 pm

Eriyana looked at the ball of metal for a moment, confused at what she had just seen. "I didn't know raw iron came in a dust form... I thought all raw metals were just randomly shaped lumps of whatever materials it was made from.

She took the lump of sapphire and made delicate motions with her hands and fingers, slowly shaping the lump into a wonderful crystal bracelet. "This is normally how I carry them if not in my bag"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:41 pm

"Well, sometimes they're dust, sometimes they're lumps. I drew this out as a dust so that i didn't have to move all the rock. This way is easier" Gav explained, "Plus, iron is usually found as veins within other rocks. When you see a rock that looks rusted, it has a high iron content."

He watched her bend the crystal into a bracelet. "That's pretty awesome" he said.
Back to top Go down
Pirostyle
Beginner
Beginner
Pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:43 pm

Eriyana nodded proudly. "Yeah, crystal bending isn't really a combat thing, but it can work for crystal weapons. It's mostly taught to mining families. Like mine." She stomped her foot on the ground again, twisting it slightly and sensing something else in the wall. Eriyana walked over to where Gav had pulled the metal dust out of the wall. She pressed her fist against it, hoping to be able to draw something else out.

She closed her eyes and drew her free hand into a fist, slowly pulling it back as if pulling on an invisible rope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:25 pm

Gav watched as a thick stream of metal dust poured from the rocks. "Impressive!" he said.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet the Family (Open)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next