Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapMeet the Family (Open) - Page 4 I_voting_barMeet the Family (Open) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapMeet the Family (Open) - Page 4 I_voting_barMeet the Family (Open) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Meet the Family (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
darachma
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
darachma

Meet the Family (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:36 pm

Zahara smiled and laughed as the children got up from the table began to dance to different tunes. "I actually don't know many of the dance styles of other nations but I was hoping to learn. I prefer the more traditional dances but if I can't i'll learn something else." She shrugged her shoulders. "I'll take what I can get. I didn't know about any bending tournaments in the area but maybe I would've gone to look, I'm not much of a bender."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:05 pm

Gav smiled at her. "Well, I know once dance, but i'm no good at it. Maybe the Earth king will invite you to one of his Royal Banquets..." he smiled, "Personally, I think bending is the best sort of dance. you follow the rhythm of the battle, and dance to the beat of your breath." He stopped, realizing he'd just said something profound.

"Anyway," he announced, getting up, "It's time for bed kids! go get ready!"

The little ones jumped up and scurried off. Hina came up to Gav. "Will you be going out again tonight? I can watch the kids."

Gav smiled at her. "You're a great kid, you know that?"

Hina gave him a suspicious smile. "Remember that next time i ask for a new dress, ok?"

Gav chuckled. "Ok," he said, then he turned back to the two women, "where would you ladies like to go?"
Back to top Go down
Pirostyle
Beginner
Beginner
Pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:15 pm

Eriyana watches the kids run off to bed. She listens to Hina talk to Gav, smiling a bit at how clever she was being. Eriyana started to pick up the dishes off the table, having a habit cleaning up after a meal. She piled up the plates and started to wash them off, not having much else to do, she stuffed the gem into her pocket and kept quiet, playing tunes in her head to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
darachma
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
darachma

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:36 pm

Zahara nods to his words. "I was told that when I first started dancing and bending." she watched the children scurry off to bed and she listened with half an ear to the conversation he was having with a young girl. Watching the other woman get up and start clearing the table and she jumped up to help. Picking up a few plates and glasses, she smiled at the woman. "Let me help. I'm Zahara." She stuck her hand out after placing the dishes safely on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Pirostyle
Beginner
Beginner
Pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:52 pm

Eriyana turned to her and smiled. "Eriyana." She shook her hand pleasantly and continued to work on the dishes, hoping to get them done soon so she could go back outside and get to her first metal bending lesson.

"It's always nice to meet new people, I'm a Ba Sing Se girl, I heard you were from the Dragon Empire right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:07 pm

Gav watched the women get acquainted. He had intended to do the dishes himself, but he enjoyed watching his two new friends bond.

He waited for them to finish, then asked again. "Hey ladies, wanna go to King Lu Square? there's a wonderful restaurant there with the best dessert ever."
Back to top Go down
Pirostyle
Beginner
Beginner
Pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:49 am

Eriyana cleaned off the last plate and turned back to Gav. "Sure, that sounds really nice, but you already provided dinner, I've got a good amount of silver pieces, I'll treat us this time." She smiled and went to pick up her bag, putting it over her arms and carrying it behind her. She smiled, her bag being a bit lighter on purpose.
Back to top Go down
darachma
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
darachma

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 3:32 pm

Zahara smiled at Eriyana and helped to pack up the dishes. "I am. I live on Ember Island." She turned to the man while Eriyana picked up her bag. "Sure sounds like fun." She pushed her hair back over her shoulder. "My hotel is near there too. What did you say your name was again?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:24 pm

"I'm Gav" he responded, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Pirostyle
Beginner
Beginner
Pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:18 pm

Eriyana kept her bag around her shoulder, having secretly giving one of the chunks of ore she found to Lin when Gav was busy with other things. She waited by the door for them both, being in a slightly cheerier mood, staring not to worry about where Zahara was from. 'Maybe she's not a bender... maybe this won't be so bad.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet the Family (Open)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next