Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 6 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapMeet the Family (Open) - Page 6 I_voting_barMeet the Family (Open) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapMeet the Family (Open) - Page 6 I_voting_barMeet the Family (Open) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Meet the Family (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Meet the Family (Open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:15 pm

Gav waved goodbye to Zahara. "Nice meeting you! Hope to see you soon!"

He chuckled. "Yes, more sweets for the two of us." He winked. "Do you happen to like Goji berries?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Pirostyle
Beginner
Beginner
Pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:54 pm

Eriyana nudged him in the side. "Don't get cheeky with me, I saw that wink... and yes, I happen to like Goji berries, why?"

She followed behind him, her bag on her back and her hands floating freely beside her as she walked, secretly happy that the women didn't use any firebending around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:56 pm

Gav laughed. "They have goji-berry tarts." He winked again.
Back to top Go down
Pirostyle
Beginner
Beginner
Pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 10:40 pm

Eriyana smiled at the thought of enjoying something sweet. She agreed and followed Gav to where they were going. An idea popped into her head and she reached into her bag, pulling out a different color gem, this one just being ordinary.

She handed a chunk of citrine to Gav. "Your first homework assignment is to re-form this citrine into something smooth or tool-shaped." She smiled evily and waved her hand over the citrine, not touching it, but making a faint outline of the basic shape she wanted it to take.

After several circular motions over the gem, it started to turn into an oval shaped stone, looking much nicer than it had a moment ago. "Something like this, or a tool for extra credit. What you have to do is imagine the shape you want it to make, making the outline with your hand is a good focus-boost." Eriyana smiled proudly, having given her first crystal bending lesson, which made her start to feel like a teacher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 10:50 pm

Gav took the gem, wondering over it. He smiled, and looked around.

A short distance away, he saw an old rotten plank with a few rusty nails. He went over and pulled them out. Turning, he handed them to Eriyana. "And your homework is to turn these into one solid piece. Try not to cut yourself." He winked again. "Oh, and quick tip: it's easier to bend metal by physically shaping it. Touching it works best."
Back to top Go down
Pirostyle
Beginner
Beginner
Pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:07 pm

Eriyana held the nails in her hand, she inspected them for a few short moments and wondered if the approach was similar to earthbending. She kept up with Gav, following him and trying to bend one of the nails with her fingers. She held each side tightly with her index finger and thumb, barely making the first one bend.

She stumbled a bit as she walked, getting a bit dizzy from trying to use earthbending on the wrong material. "This might take some sitting down... I guess it just takes a bit of trial and error to get the chi right..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:33 pm

"It does take some practice. I actually first Metal Bent by accident. I had been arrested for stealing a cabbage (and i'm still not sure why i stole a cabbage, but anyway) and they cuffed me and threw me in a cage cart. I was somehow able to turn the cuffs into a ball of iron, and the door of the cage into a board. I earth bent to propel myself along, riding the door all the way to the outer wall. That's when I met Kang." Gav stared out into the distance, remembering that day.

The two of them finally arrived at the restaurant, sitting down at one of the outdoor tables under the paper lanterns. Gav placed the order for two Goji-berry tarts, and the waiter brought them out.
Back to top Go down
Pirostyle
Beginner
Beginner
Pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:20 pm

Eriyana chuckled a bit. "My mother told me a story once... she said it way back during the time of Ozai..." She smiled and continued to try and bend the nails as she told the story. "She said there was a bitter old man who had a cabbage cart, and no matter what city he went to, his cart would always be destroyed, and his precious cabbage lost. It made him so angry and bitter that it drove him crazy, and then some nonsense about how he stopped selling cabbages and started throwing them at benders..." She started to laugh, thinking about what a bunch of nonsense it all sounded like.

The nail started to bend a bit more, the dizziness not being as bad while she was seated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:42 pm

Gav laughed. "Yeah I probably stole from his decedent or something, cuz that guy was crazy too."

He watched her work with the nails, and pulled out the crystal she had given him. He traced his finger in a roughly circular pattern, then waved his hand over the crystal. It shook a little, but nothing else happened.

He emptied his mind, envisioning only the orb he wanted the crystal to form. He put his hand on the piece, gently pressing it.

He looked down. In his hand was a slightly rounder piece of crystal.

"YES" Gav cheered, "Progress!"
Back to top Go down
Pirostyle
Beginner
Beginner
Pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:08 pm

Eriyana smiled as his response to the story, closing her eyes and stopping for a moment, using just her fingers instead of her earthbender chi. She tried thinking of something else, imagining the metal changing shape, how it would feel to wield such a powerful bending technique if she ever needed it.

Her hands trembled a bit as she tried harder to bend it. The metal slowly started to bend... before the nail snapped in half like a twig.

She sat there stunned for a moment. "Well...that's... kind of metal bending? Just the opposite of what I wanted." She chuckled a bit and tried to imagine the nail forming back to it's original shape, to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet the Family (Open)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next