Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Pleasure to Meet You? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Pleasure to Meet You? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Pleasure to Meet You? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Pleasure to Meet You? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Pleasure to Meet You? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Pleasure to Meet You? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Pleasure to Meet You? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Pleasure to Meet You? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Pleasure to Meet You? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Pleasure to Meet You? 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Pleasure to Meet You? I_vote_lcapPleasure to Meet You? I_voting_barPleasure to Meet You? I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Pleasure to Meet You? I_vote_lcapPleasure to Meet You? I_voting_barPleasure to Meet You? I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Pleasure to Meet You?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Pleasure to Meet You? Empty
PostSubject: Pleasure to Meet You?   Pleasure to Meet You? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:08 pm

| Darin "Ba'sill" |

Pleasure to Meet You? Judal_11

Date: January, 708 AO

Most people saw an eleven-year-old boy. But he wasn't just any eleven-year-old boy. Ba'sill was a performer, an entertainer, a ladies' man, a con-artist. Oh, and he was an assassin to boot.

Well, he wasn't really an assassin. Not yet, at least. He wasn't sure he wanted to be one. Claudia said he was still too young anyway, but Ba'sill was having sudden, mixed feelings about his fated profession.

The order came in days ago, to an assassin in his division. "Kill the prince?" the man had said. "That prince?"

The prince he was talking about had been Roman, his dear acquaintance of Ba'sill's from years ago. By some stroke of fate, Darin had rescued him when he collapsed in Ba Sing Se on a trip home from the Southern Water Tribe. At first Ba'sill thought the boy was annoyingly weak. Too weak to be worth his time and effort. But something made him save his life and return him to his family.

The only way an assassin of their caliber would be called to do something like that is if the person ordering the death had a large amount of money. Formal assassins were geared towards killing members of a higher status, and it was their organization that sniped out corrupt politicians and nobles. And, apparently, even royalty.

'Why the hell would you kill a seven-year-old?' he'd thought, losing an extreme amount of faith in his peers and growing more fearful by the minute.

But something had hindered the assassin's plans. Apparently the transport Roman was on had been ambushed by pirates before they could even make it halfway to the Air Temples, where the assassin was going to kill him. Ba'sill knew he didn't have much time. It'd been a day since then.

"Excuse me? Do you know anything about the prince that was kidnapped?" he asked a passerby innocently. Being eleven, and the prince's disappearance being a worldwide event, his question wasn't unusual the slightest, but his eyes glinted with knowledge and intent.

He was going to save Roman, whatever the cost.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure to Meet You?   Pleasure to Meet You? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:14 pm

Masaru was walking around the lower ring, going to various stores and ownerships, not buying anything of course, but keeping them safe, from the cranes and the tigers in the area, he and Siri had successfully gained plenty of stores out of their hands and were now protecting them, at no cost whatsoever.

Masaru looked down to the eleven year old, he had asked about a prince being missed, he wondered who he talked about and answered, "To be honest, I don't know who you are talking about." he said a little be peculiar, then he shook he head and whispered to himself under his breath, "I don't have time for this."

He looked to the kid one last time, "Sorry but I have more important things to tend to, buzz off kid." he said turning on his heels and walking off to his next place.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure to Meet You?   Pleasure to Meet You? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:20 pm

| Darin "Ba'sill" |

Ba'sill glared. The one time he decides to be nice to someone, it has to be to a pompous older person. This is why he hated being a kid, even if he was "beyond his years", everyone treated him like they were better somehow.

"What the -- who are you calling a kid?" he snapped, hands clenching into fists. No. He wasn't going to fight today. He had to put Roman as his first priority. Stifling his anger, he sighed. "Sorry. It's just that that's my friend. Do you know somewhere I can get good traveling supplies?"

All the markets around here ever sold was food, clothing and jewelry. Nothing anyone, much less a sandbender, could make long-term use for.
Back to top Go down
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure to Meet You?   Pleasure to Meet You? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:26 pm

Masaru's ear flicks and he turns back around with a deathly stare on Ba'sill, until his mood had changed and he told him about how Roman was his friend, "I'll help ya kid, but snap at me like that again and my claws may be meeting your throat, now follow me." he said turning and walking to one of the alleys, he followed it for a length of time until they came out on another street.

"Here we are." he said stepping into the store, the place was under his protection as the shopkeep bowed his head in respect, "You got guts kid, I like the way you stood up to me, even though I am much bigger than you and have had more fighting experience. Go ahead and get anything you want, I'll pay for it." he said, sitting down to talk with the owner, letting Ba'sill run free around the store.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure to Meet You?   Pleasure to Meet You? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:33 pm

| Darin "Ba'sill" |

Darin rolled his eyes, then fell into step beside the man. Needles pricked at his skin. He usually would've earthbent someone into oblivion for talking to him like that, but if it was one thing Claudia taught him, it was tolerance.

They reached the shop, and the man curiously told Ba'sill to get whatever he wanted and that he'd pay for it. Ba'sill sent the guy a quizzical stare, before collecting a foldable tent, a blanket, portable kitchenware, matches, a few canteens, and a traveling pack. Heading up to the counter, Ba'sill gestured for the older man to pay.

"Thanks," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure to Meet You?   Pleasure to Meet You? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:38 pm

Masaru smiled brightly at the kid, "Hehe, no problem, the name is Masaru Takeshi, by the way." he said to Ba'sill, upon saying his name the owner's jaw looked ready to drop to the floor.

"M-Masaru Takeshi? Pay up. And get out of my store!" the owner declared, obviously terrified of Masaru at this point.

"Eh? Fine. But don't expect us to help you when the tigers and cranes tear up your store." he said tossing money on the counter and helping Ba'sill carry his items.

"Everything's always been different around here since I killed that one fighter, I've never been forgiven and the incident was three years ago." he said to Ba'sill as they exited the store.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure to Meet You?   Pleasure to Meet You? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:41 pm

| Darin "Ba'sill" |

Spoiler:

"Ba'sill," Darin replied curtly, before the store owner seemed to explode with fear. The man promptly kicked other young man out of the store, and Ba'sill figured it was his cue to follow. The man, Masaru Takeshi, gathered most of his things and left with some kind of warning. Obviously he was someone pretty important.

The sweltering heat of Ba Sing Se slammed into Ba'sill's face as he left the store. In all his years of living in the Earth Kingdom, the heat never failed to aggravate him.

Masaru said, "Everything's always been different around here since I killed that one fighter, I've never been forgiven and the incident was three years ago."

"So you're that guy?" Ba'sill intoned. "Ya; I remember some lady saying you were some crazy delinquent and that you deserved to be locked up in jail. I'd wanted to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure to Meet You?   Pleasure to Meet You? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:58 pm

Masaru chuckled lightly at Ba'sill, "Almost everyone feels like I belong in jail, but luckily some have found it in their hearts to forgive me, to be honest if I hadn't killed him I would've been killed myself." he says looking around.

"So where do you want these things, Ba'sill?" Masaru asked him, still holding most of the items Ba'sill had purchases.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure to Meet You?   Pleasure to Meet You? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:04 am

| Darin "Ba'sill" |

Spoiler:

"Put everything in the travelling pack." Ba'sill set the large, light brown pack on the gritty sidewalk to be filled. The other items he carried, just the canteen and matches, went in a front pocket. He found a pocketknife in there, too, with a spoon and fork attached as well. Ba'sill figured that knife would be a decent substitute for his switchblade.

"What did you mean when you said you 'would've been killed yourself'?" Ba'sill asked. "Why did you have to kill him if it meant all this? You could've hamstringed him. A straight shot across the back of his knees might cripple 'im." Assassin training, of course, came with extensive knowledge of the human anatomy.
Back to top Go down
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure to Meet You?   Pleasure to Meet You? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:14 am

"The guy I was facing was a behemoth. The crowd's favorite fighter, while I was still viewed as the bottom of the totem pole, despite my winnings. Anyways, he had never lost a single match whatsoever, and this time I was his target, it was no limit match, and I had studied a little bit, the guy never went down. Every match he had been knocked down, despite if he was against ten chi blockers, which was one of his matches, he still never went down. My only option was to stain my weapons with his blood." Masaru says, stashing Ba'sill's items where he wanted them.

Masaru stood up and put his hands in his pockets, "I gotta go Ba'sill, have fun with that Roman kid or whatever." he said before walking away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure to Meet You?   Pleasure to Meet You? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pleasure to Meet You?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next