Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet I_vote_lcapNorthern Water Tribe: The Children Meet I_voting_barNorthern Water Tribe: The Children Meet I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet I_vote_lcapNorthern Water Tribe: The Children Meet I_voting_barNorthern Water Tribe: The Children Meet I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet Empty
PostSubject: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:24 pm

A little boy, barely six-years-old, quietly navigated a fairly peaceful sector of the Northern Water Tribe. His hair was lengthy, navel-length, falling in thick reddish-brown sweeps down his shoulders and over his robe. Tekera had braided most of the braids and decorated them with pieces of shells, but most of them had fallen out or broke due to the boy's erratic sleeping and exuberant playing.

A cute, somewhat feminine face poked out from his hood. The skin bright and pale for a denizin of the Northern Water Tribe, but the child didn't seem altogether sickly. His curious gaze swept the icy buildings of the tribe, drinking in the bluish, whitish colors he'd forgotten.

His bright violet eyes fell upon a girl his own age. She seemed cheerful enough, like him, but she was alone. Immediately happiness welled up inside of him, and he ran forward to meet her.

When he got close enough, he swept her in his bright, amethyst gaze. Something about her was different, but he didn't mind. He was different too. He politely waited for her to speak.

Last edited by LadyKura on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:41 pm

Haru had once again wonder off from her Auntie and was at the kicking the snow around her. She wore a Large winter coat with a baggy white Jump suit held up by a belt, and blue tribal snow shoes. Haru also wore silver amulet that Hung around her neck.

Haru had noted the boy a ways was but acted like she always did and acted invisible. She was use to people not recognizing her and/or scowling at her as they walked by. Haru looked like a normal water tribe Child but most people knew of her mother affair with the loyal Dark nation Fire bender. The girl had also inherited the fire bending skill but was told not to use in no matter what.

The boy was getting closer and walking towards her. She was nervous, Not knowing if he was going to pick or tease on her. She looked down kicking at the snow, pretending she did see him.

He was right in front of her and looked at if her waited for her to say something. Haru's Short, bluish-tented hair waves in the wind. Her hair was also noticeably more messier than most people's.

"Aw.. H-Hi.." She murmured shyly to him.

OOC: Haru! ((Pix is a link to bio ^.^))
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet Haru
Haru and her 3'3" ft Ice Lynx named Fray!
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:11 am

Kiari blinked at her, tilting his head slightly to the side. The girl had spoken to him, but she didn't look at him. She seemed kind, and had a curious scent. He decided immediately that he liked her.

She'd been playing in the snow, something he enjoyed doing immensely. She seemed rather entertained too, and, not noticing her discomfort, gathered snow into his hands. He smiled at the cold feel of it. Pressed it against his face.

It occured to Kiari that the girl was probably waiting for him to do something. He walked directly in front of her, trying to get her to look at him. "H... hi..." he spoke, his voice airy and lilting. It was faint with disuse; he never usually spoke, but he smiled kindly at her all the same.

((The pic is a link to his profile too! ^__^))

Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet Kiari10
Kiari and his adorable epicness ^_^

Last edited by LadyKura on Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:31 am

Haru saw him tilt his head at her from the corner of her eyes. Her head still looked down, she watched him as he gathered snow into his hands. She winced in fear of him throwing it her head.

In the past Haru had gone to see is some kids wanted to play with her. Little she knew that they were told on to talk to her. And well they didn't Only mobbed her with snow/ice balls until she left running home in tears.

Looking a way for a moment and then looking back at him, Haru saw him pressing the snow against his face, smiling. She looked directly at him blinking, Was he nice? But once she made eye contact she looked away embarrassed.

'H... hi..." He said walking directly in front of her, trying to get her to look at him.

He said hi back? Haru thought surprised, her eyes widened as she looked up at the boy. He was young like her and she watched as a smile slide onto his face. Then she smiled back giving a wide and open smile. She could tell he was friendly now and meant not to be mean to her. "Haru." Haru pointing to herself.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:38 am

"Haru," the small girl said, pointing to herself. Kiari assumed that this was her name, and blinked slowly. "Haru?" he gazed at her curiously. She was about his age, for sure. Petite and unusually subdued for her age.

"I'm Kiari," he announced, voice light and lilting as he pulled her hand over his chest. He gave a bright smile, attempting to calm her.

They stared at each other for a moment, both waiting for the other to say something else.

((XD: Kiari is a quiet kid too. He usually doesn't speak, just stare at people.))
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:55 am

((OOC: Aww this is soo cute lol :] ))

"I'm Kiari," Haru Blushed as he moved her hand over his chest. As soon as he left go, she smiled, still blushing, and hugging her arm to her chest. She looked as down as the ground grabbing a lump of snow. She rounded it into a ball and looked at Kiari, holding out the snow to him, giggling.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:03 am

((OOC: That's what I thought!!! ;D))

Kiari, took the snow, feeling it's coldness in his hands. For a moment he relished in the coldness of it all, and glanced up at Haru. She was intensely red. He wondered why. He gazed at the ball of snow again, the snowball, gears turning rapidly in his head.

A white sphere. Perfect and all. But so white. White ice.

His eyes clouded. The snowball liquidified for a moment, turning into a sparkling orb of clear water, shimmering between his palms. Then, he solidified it once more. Fragile glass, like crystal, twinkled in the pale light.

Not white ice. Blue ice.

He gave it to her, eyes suddenly clear. "Present," he said, placing the gift into her gloved hands. Inside, at its core, the water was left unfrozen. Bubbles drifted in the center, giving it an alluring image.

Last edited by LadyKura on Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:08 am

Haru grinned widely as she took the present. She notice he had no mitten. "Where's y'ur Mittens?" She asked holding the orb with one hand and reaching out to point to his bare hands. "Aren't they cold?"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:17 am

"...Yes," Kiari admitted, looking at the bare flesh of his fingers. He actually liked the sensation of the cold, it didn't particularly bother him. This cold was pleasant; not painful.

He met Haru's eyes. He opened his mouth to say something else, anything else to her, when he caught sight of something to the right. A rubber ball, soft, large and spherical, hurled towards them. It flew harmlessly by, it's seal-blubber skin rippling with its impact on the ice, but Kiari's hands had flown to Haru's shoulders to move her just in case it was too close.

His calm lilac eyes fell on the gaggle of kids chasing it. But they paused once their eyes landed on Haru and Kiari. They were older, bigger. Kiari wondered if they wanted to play.

"It's that kid!" one said, eyes narrowing in a way that was not friendly to Kiari at all and more mean to Haru. "That Firebending girl!"
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:27 am

Haru was about to take off her gloves and give them to Kiari for when the seal skinned ball bounced over to them. Her eyes followed the path of the ball in the snow to the group of big kids, coming there way.

"It's that kid!" One said, eyes narrowing in a way that was not friendly to Kiari at all and more mean to Haru. "That Fire bending girl!"

Haru panicked remembering those kids from before. they where the one who had through the ice balls at her before sending her crying. Tears came her eyes easily as she ran behind Kiari, crouching and hiding. "Go away!" She shouted out of fear.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next