Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Tessa A Water Bender of the Northern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Tessa A Water Bender of the Northern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Tessa A Water Bender of the Northern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Tessa A Water Bender of the Northern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Tessa A Water Bender of the Northern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Tessa A Water Bender of the Northern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Tessa A Water Bender of the Northern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Tessa A Water Bender of the Northern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Tessa A Water Bender of the Northern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Tessa A Water Bender of the Northern Water Tribe 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Tessa A Water Bender of the Northern Water Tribe I_vote_lcapTessa A Water Bender of the Northern Water Tribe I_voting_barTessa A Water Bender of the Northern Water Tribe I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Tessa A Water Bender of the Northern Water Tribe I_vote_lcapTessa A Water Bender of the Northern Water Tribe I_voting_barTessa A Water Bender of the Northern Water Tribe I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Tessa A Water Bender of the Northern Water Tribe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

Tessa A Water Bender of the Northern Water Tribe Empty
PostSubject: Tessa A Water Bender of the Northern Water Tribe   Tessa A Water Bender of the Northern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:06 pm

BASICS

Name: Tessa Of The Northern Water Tribe
Pets: None
Weapons: Water Bending plus a small sharpened tooth Dagger

APPEARANCE

Hair: Tessa has black hair going down to her lower back. It is mostly straight, but has curly-waves throughout of it.
Eyes: Dark Blue, Normal Sized, and Oval shaped
Height: 5'6"
Clothes: Tessa wears a heavy woolen, winter coat and Soft seal, leather Gloves. Under neath she wear a Silken wrapped shirt with light leggings and a wrapped skirt.She normally wears a Grey headband made from some Silken Cloth. And hidden, Tessa regularly wears a Sliver necklace with crystal Jewels embedded in it.
Picture: Tessa A Water Bender of the Northern Water Tribe Tessa

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Tessa is a quiet but strong girl. She often prefers to be more independent and can be rather stubborn. Always eager to Learn New water-bending techniques, Tessa Spends most of her time practicing or watching other benders practice.
Personal Strengths: One of Tessa's strengths is the fact she's Cunning and Smart. The second would be she's strong willed and always tries to do the right thing. Tessa is also Noble.
Personal Weaknesses: The weaknesses would be The lack of Listening completely. Tessa is also rather frightened of fire.
Personal Hero: The Northern Water Tribe's Master Water Bender

- Reading
- Dueling
- Associating with people
- Writing

Dislikes:
- Fire
- The Fire Nation
- Being Weak
- Seeing Death or Even being around it
- Annoying people ((lol idk ))

Brief History: When Tessa was a toddler in the Southern Water Tribe, her mother died giving birth to her little Brother, Later named Kurto. Kurto, who came to Find out, was unable to bend like his father and sister. About when River was 9 and Starting to learn how to control her bending, Her father, Brother, and herself began to travel North to the Northern Water Tribe, for where River's grandparents Lived.

They where Almost to the village that contained the boat leading to the Northern Water Tribe For when they where Ambushed by Fire Bending Bandits. Tessa was separated from her Father just after he told her to take her brother and head for the the boat and to get on it no matter what.

Following her father's request, Tessa headed for the boat. With her brother at the age of 7 behind her holding her hand, The two ran for the docks. As they made their way, a bandit followed them, constantly Puffing fire at them. A few flames liked there Clothing and scorched their traveling packs. With basic water bending skills her dad taught her, River Pulled the water from her and her brothers drinking canteen and created a weak shield behind the two.

Eventually the water gave out and the Bandit aimed a shot at Kurto. He fall squeaking in pain. Tessa turned to helped her brother but the fire bender was already on top of him and throwing more fire at her. Terrorfied, she turned and ran to the village, abandoning her brother. She entered the area of the city. And the Screaming of her Brother's pain stopped with a shark Squeal. Tessa's Eyes teared as she was almost to the Gates Of Chin Village. Then Out of No-Where, A fire blazed at her, knocking her off her feet. Her Back burned, covered in Flames. Quickly she took it off, getting up to run until a bandit stomped his foot onto her back. Tessa cried out in fear.

Being so close to the gate of the village, a villager Caught the sound and investigated cautiously. Seeing the young girl being harassed by the bandits, he quickly went to the village to fetch more men before coming back just in time to chase away the bandits and save the Girl.

After being saved, Tessa pressed that it was important she left on the boat to the North pole. Eventually The villagers gave in to the girl request and let to board. A widowed mother boarded the Boat with the girl to watch over her until she arrive at the northern tribe.

Since that day she never saw her father or brother ever again. And left then with a burn on her back the size of a Small melon.
Back to top Go down
firebender313
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
firebender313

Tessa A Water Bender of the Northern Water Tribe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tessa A Water Bender of the Northern Water Tribe   Tessa A Water Bender of the Northern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:08 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down

Tessa A Water Bender of the Northern Water Tribe
Page 1 of 1