Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Northern Water Tribe :: Northern Water Palace ~ Collapse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Northern Water Tribe :: Northern Water Palace ~ Collapse I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Northern Water Tribe :: Northern Water Palace ~ Collapse I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Northern Water Tribe :: Northern Water Palace ~ Collapse I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Northern Water Tribe :: Northern Water Palace ~ Collapse I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Northern Water Tribe :: Northern Water Palace ~ Collapse I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Northern Water Tribe :: Northern Water Palace ~ Collapse I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Northern Water Tribe :: Northern Water Palace ~ Collapse I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Northern Water Tribe :: Northern Water Palace ~ Collapse I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Northern Water Tribe :: Northern Water Palace ~ Collapse 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Northern Water Tribe :: Northern Water Palace ~ Collapse I_vote_lcapNorthern Water Tribe :: Northern Water Palace ~ Collapse I_voting_barNorthern Water Tribe :: Northern Water Palace ~ Collapse I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Northern Water Tribe :: Northern Water Palace ~ Collapse I_vote_lcapNorthern Water Tribe :: Northern Water Palace ~ Collapse I_voting_barNorthern Water Tribe :: Northern Water Palace ~ Collapse I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Northern Water Tribe :: Northern Water Palace ~ Collapse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Northern Water Tribe :: Northern Water Palace ~ Collapse Empty
PostSubject: Northern Water Tribe :: Northern Water Palace ~ Collapse   Northern Water Tribe :: Northern Water Palace ~ Collapse I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:01 am

| King Anuktiluk |

Northern Water Tribe :: Northern Water Palace ~ Collapse 38037210

THERE WAS NEVER enough time to do much of anything. Days spent sulking, mulling, planning and proscribing were also spent watching. Making careful calculations. Absolutely no one was to be trusted in this day and age. No one was to be allowed close to him without a thorough examination.

And now he had visitors to the palace.

Perfect.

Sarcasm aside, rumors said that these 'visitors' were a pair of one powerful airbender, and an equally powerful firebender. What business, he wondered, could they possibly have with his nation? Hmph. He'll find out soon enough.

Anuk stepped into the refectory, where the visitors were supposed to be getting taken after a thorough search. He frowned suddenly, realizing he was not as alone as he thought.

That child was here. Roman. Somehow, he had apparently strayed away from his caretakers, and now the child was having a fair time sleeping on his throne. Can you imagine that? The little B*stard was in here, sleeping on the sacred perch of a god's descendant?!

But, ever the smooth, charismatic leader that he was, Anuk managed to muster up some semblance of calmness and approach his throne with short, even steps. He reached into the seat and stared.

Roman's hair was a little disheveled, but the long, elbow-length strands were its usual powder blue. He was running a fever, not unusual. In fact, his face could have been angelic in its entirety. Anuk's calm expression suddenly morphed into a scowl. He grasped his son's thin, pale arm, and dragged Roman up, waking the lethargic boy instantly and causing him to yelp. The weak little runt's breathing was a bit labored; nothing uncommon, but something that make the king's blood boil.

Suddenly, a voice resounded through the chamber. "Your highness. The guests are here to see you!"

Anuk gracefully, with not too much haste, raised the boy completely from his throne. He then sat down, placing the struggling, unwilling child at his side. He was suddenly filled with a low sense of calm, and realized there was more important things to discuss at the moment. His son remained tense, but Anuk made no further move to bother him.

He narrowed his eyes at his servant. A silent warning. "Let them enter."

Roman was sitting quietly now. Quiet and still.

Last edited by LadyKura on Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
sin2345
Beginner
Beginner
sin2345

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Northern Water Palace ~ Collapse   Northern Water Tribe :: Northern Water Palace ~ Collapse I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:23 pm

The servant led the two into the throne room. " Your guests have arrived your majesty, said the servant. Here is Yasahiro Ryuu the Minister of Colonial Affairs for the Vermilion Dragon Empire and Monk Yonten Air Nomad of the Southern Air Temple. the king put his hand out and motioned them both forward. so they approached the kings throne. Yonten did a normal standing bow to the King and Prince Roman while Yasahiro put his hand in a straight fashion with the other placed underneath it vertically while doing a standing bow with his hands in that position. As Yasahiro was bowing he noticed fear in the young prince's eyes when he was looking up at his father. "The child is probably intimidated by us, he thought. I'll just think of a way to get him out of this awkward situation." " Its an honor to be in the presence of Anuktiluk King of the Northern Water Tribe, said Yasahiro. We have much to discuss but may we speak in private just between the two of us?"

Firebender Airbender
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Northern Water Palace ~ Collapse   Northern Water Tribe :: Northern Water Palace ~ Collapse I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:20 am

| King Anuktiluk |

ANUK GLANCED at the child beside him, then back to his guests. The king gave a stoic nod, profoundly curious as to what on Earth these men would want that would require them to be alone. "We may," he replied.

Anuk raised Roman up, controlling himself. He wanted nothing more than to shove the parasite away from him, but that wouldn't make quite the good impression on his guests. Roman managed to remain on his own two feet when he was set on the floor, but a hard look from Anuk immediately sent the boy shuffling away and out of an adjacent door.

Satisfied, Anuktiluk returned his attention to his guests. "Now gentlemen," he said. "What business do you have with me, or rather, my Tribe?"

Last edited by LadyKura on Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sin2345
Beginner
Beginner
sin2345

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Northern Water Palace ~ Collapse   Northern Water Tribe :: Northern Water Palace ~ Collapse I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:41 am

Yasahiro was the first to speak. "Your majesty I have been sent on the emperor's behalf to discuss the safety of the colonies here in the Northern Water Tribe, the Thaef faction of Ullondor destroying the Elemental Kingdom has tension in the empire his imperial highness wishes for your permission to send soldiers to the Northern Water Tribe to ensure there isn't a repeat of the Elemental Kingdom Tragedy, also on my way here I heard rumors from people that there were suspicious people in the city carrying staffs with orbs attached to them so there might be spies here in the city." said Yasahiro.

Firebender Airbender
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Northern Water Palace ~ Collapse   Northern Water Tribe :: Northern Water Palace ~ Collapse I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:51 am

| King Anuktiluk |

THE KING frowned.

"I find it an insult," he began, "time and time again, that the emperor shall assume I am in need of his soldiers or any other sort of force. It is not your fault. The emperor is rather arrogant when it comes to his militia." Here, he mused to himself, "What, pray tell, causes him to believe that my nation cannot stand on my own two feet?

"I understand that we are allied, but, also, our armies and weapons are vastly different. We may be organizing a fleet to head into Ullondor some weeks henceforth, but the task is proving to be particularly challenging and I have no desire or expectation for our military to truly meld." He shook his head. Vermilion Empire soldiers were far too systematic and orderly for his taste. The lot of them were also young, reckless buffoons.

Anuk turned his attention to the latter issue. "As for the suspicious people in the city, I do not see how that could be. The Tribe's security is the best. But, I suppose, anything is possible." He thought sourly of the Summit. "I will get my Forces on the case. Meanwhile, keep your knowledge of their whereabouts a secret. It is best I catch them by surprise."

He offered a disarming smile to the two men. "Now gentlemen, was that all you needed?"

Last edited by LadyKura on Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sin2345
Beginner
Beginner
sin2345

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Northern Water Palace ~ Collapse   Northern Water Tribe :: Northern Water Palace ~ Collapse I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:27 pm

"There is two more things the first is my nomad friend here is a spirit bender and he wishes for his majesty's permission to see if any of your children might be potential spirit benders but thats up to you, said Yasahiro humbly. And the second thing is more personal, said Yasahiro with a small evil grin. I'm curious I heard waterbender's powers are amplified during a full moon and there just so happens to be one tonight could I test the power of one of your strongest waterbenders against my firebending?" Yonten placed his hand over his eyes while the king just looked at Yasahiro dumbfounded while the firebenders grin widened. "I'm sorry Yasahiro here is a firebending master and he can't resist bending duels in the empire he is known for participating in agni kais its his dragon blood thirsting for battle" said Yonten apologetically.

Firebender Airbender

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Northern Water Palace ~ Collapse   Northern Water Tribe :: Northern Water Palace ~ Collapse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Northern Water Tribe :: Northern Water Palace ~ Collapse
Page 1 of 1