Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 4 I_vote_lcapNorthern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 4 I_voting_barNorthern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 4 I_vote_lcapNorthern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 4 I_voting_barNorthern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:58 pm

Kiari felt the wind glide through his hair as Fai carried him swiftly over the ice. He'd never seen a wolf before in the tribe and it intrigued him to no end. Finally they paused ni front of a house, made of snow and ice as usual, crafted along a walk by a wide canal. Boating citizens set their eyes on Fai and seemed a bit familiar with the beast. Kiari, who hadn't been in the tribe for over 2 years, felt a bit left out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:06 pm

Haru held onto Kiari's waist as the four made there way to the House in which they lived in. After tracking through the snow, they finally arrived. "We're here!" Haru smiled, sliding off of the wolf. and waited to dismount Fai also. She wanted him to meet her 'Auntie', the one who took care of her since she was born.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:51 am

Fai watched as they slowly dismounted. The two children walked into the house, Rikka and Fai slowly following.

Their 'Aunt' seemed to be cooking, "I told you to stay inside today Haru. But I see you didn't listen." Rikka sighed and sat down, leaning against Fai. Fai yawned and stretched, "She was also Fire Bending.."
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:25 am

Haru came inside and saw her auntie cooking. She new she would punished as usual, so she stood there and waited to be scold.

"I told you to stay inside today Haru. But I see you didn't listen." Her aunt Didn't even turned to look at Haru, but continued to stir and taste the seal meat soup. She hadn't noticed the extra set of feet come in.

"She was also Fire Bending.." Murmured Fai. Haru looked over at Fai with a 'Why did you tell her that?!' Look.

Her aunt stopped stirring and Haru noticed her grip tighten on the spatula. "Haru." Her voice was stern and full of fear but used rage to cover it up. "Did any one see you?..."

Haru was about to say some but she stopped and looked at Kiari and then back at the ground. "Yes.." She murmured silently.

Her aunts neck bent and almost every muscle in her body tensed. "You Stupid Child. You didn't just disobey me, You disobeyed me for the second time and did it in front of others, AGAIN! You realize if your bending hurts some one you can get into a lot of trouble?! I help you once before when you hurt that one boy who was friendly throwing snow balls at you.."

"But he wasn't be friendly!" Haru started before her tear came once again. She remember the kid who through snow and ice balls at her. She had accidentally hurt the one that kept followed her and hurting her. It was a reflex then for when she was in pain or fear.

"I don't want to hear it! You just lucky his mother was kind enough to let it slight and not take it to the Tribe leader!" Her aunt stood from the spot she was siting to stir and kept her back to Haru. "You better stay in this house or i Will spank your but until its raw." She hissed and walking to the side of the fire and continued on to the stairs of the home and went up stairs, slamming the wood door she installed after Haru was 1.

Haru stood there crying.

OOC: I just make the cutest pix of Haru ^.^ For like the festival XD
Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 4 Cf50502
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:59 am

Kiari heard the commotion from the living room, seated with his back against the sofa. The boy's gentle eyes fell mournfully on the wooden coffee table just a foot or so in front of him. He couldn't help feeling that all of this was his fault. And, in a way it was; he'd dragged Haru away longer, and encouraged her to use her bending in front of him. All his fault.

Suddenly the woman stormed from the kitchen and up a flight of stairs. Kiari assumed they led to her bedroom. Haru's quiet sobs drifted in from the kitchen, and Kiari couldn't be still anymore.

He stood, somehow being elegant, and made his way to the kitchen. Soft lilac eyes fell on Haru. She stood hunched, shoulder's trembling and tears rolling in rivulets. Yukina, her sister, was beside her, along with that tiger Fai.

Feeling intensely guilty, the boy walked in front of Haru. He watched her cry for a moment, frowning. He didn't like it at all. "Don't cry," he said. "Please?"

When Haru didn't seemed to hear him, he opeend his arms, and brought them around her shoulders, trying to pull her into a hug. "Shhh," he whispered, remembering what Tekara used to do for him.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:20 pm

Haru was laming her self and didn't know what she would do now. She heard Kiari enter the kitchen after her 'Auntie' Left the room. He walked in front of her. "Don't cry," he said. "Please?"

Haru felt dug her face into her sleeves. She felt his soft gaze on her. He reached out and wrapped his hands around her. Haru hugged his warm chest, still sobbing and breathing in stutters, although it wasn't as rapid, and was coming to a halt. She thought of turning away but couldn't something about him warmed her heart and make her feel like she belonged. "Thank you.." She murmured still in his arms and wiping her eyes with her coat sleeve.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:32 pm

Kiari just hugged her tighter as a response, still as silent as ever. "I'll keep your secret," he promised, resting his chin on her shoulder. He remembered something Tekara had said a million times: "You don't have to worry about a thing." Well, this was Haru. She can trust him, and he had a feeling she knew that already.

Kiari hugged her for as long as she needed, waiting for the tears to dry. "Ssshhh," he soothed. Then smiled. He suddenly didn't feel so guilty anymore.

Last edited by LadyKura on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:46 pm

Haru cried about 30 more sec or so. "I'll keep your secret," Kiari promised to her, resting his chin on her shoulder. "You don't have to worry about a thing."

Haru Smiled as she dried her tears and stopped hugging. She looked at him and smile. "Thank you again." She blushed, think of something she could do with Kiari in the house.. "Hey I know!" She pointed her index finger up and grinned widely. "Would you like to play tag?" Her eyes light up.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:01 pm

Kiari grew eager. "Tag?" He hadn't played that with Tekara in a while. His eyes lit up in excitement, and he opened his mouth to speak. "You're it!"

The boy darted away, long hair flying out behind him.

Last edited by LadyKura on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:06 pm

Haru laughed, taking of her over sized coat and hanging t up. She then started to run after Him around the house. She came close a few times as she ran. And the she stopped looking around. Then she had an idea, she ran into the kitchen and poke her sister Rikka, "YOUR IT!" She shouted joyfully, running off to hide from her sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet   Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Northern Water Tribe: The Children Meet
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: Golden Topics-
Jump to: