Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) I_vote_lcapGood and Bad Meet Again (Open) I_voting_barGood and Bad Meet Again (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) I_vote_lcapGood and Bad Meet Again (Open) I_voting_barGood and Bad Meet Again (Open) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Good and Bad Meet Again (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Good and Bad Meet Again (Open)   Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:32 pm

Zil was walking to the Fire Nation Capitol, might as well cause some bad luck there. He spent months in the Earth Kingdom city of Omashu causing as much havoc as possible. He made people drop priceless items, made buildings fall, and even some people get injured. He did not care, might as well have people face the torture he is having to this day.

An angry look went on his face when that passed his mind, being a spirit forever. He could actually be killed, but the Spirit World would not let that happen. Every time he was in danger someone in that terrible place sent something to aid him. At first it was his power to change into a magpie, then one time it was 13 wolves appear and caused harm to the people that tried to mugged him, and then most recently he was on a ship and it sank. He was saved by the water it self, it was keeping his from going under and it actually moved him to the Fire Nation shore.

Zil was walking on a path and ahead of him noticed a cart filled with supplies going to some Fire Nation city. A devilish smirk went across his face and he transformed into the black and white bird and flew to the cart. An elderly man on the cart telling the animal pulling it to go faster, and then Zil landed to the right of him. The man shouted from the shock, which made the animal scared and it started to run. The man lost all control of the animal and the cart and then is lopsided sending the goods in the cart crashing against the dirt path. Zil flew a few feet behind the accident and changed back into his human form fighting laughter. He was just watching as the old man got up and saw all the supplies all over the ground and the animal, that was pulling the cart, out of sight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good and Bad Meet Again (Open)   Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:44 pm

Howl was walking down a dirt path. He was just letting the wind take him to..well, whatever. He wasn't good with directions, but had plenty of luck getting to where he needed to be.. Of course though, since he was the Spirit of Good Fortune.

Howl took in a deep breath, ruffling one of his hands through his bluish-black hair. "Ah.. What a beautiful day. Luck to atleast everyone I have past.. But he's still catching up.. I can just tell by hearing of the madness in the Omashu."

He wore his normal clothing. A pinkish-jacket with a purple diamond pattern around his shoulders, his string-tied white shirt underneath it. Howl's skinny black pants where perfectly neat and clean, his black dress shoes perfect.

Howl blinked, seeing a cart on it's side up ahead of him. He let out a sigh that seemed to be like triumph, "Here we go! A chance to rub off some of my luck." Howl cracked his knuckles and ran towards the old man.

"Hello, Good Sir! The name is Howl... Howl G. Pendragon!" He stucked out his hand for the man to shake. Howl thought to himself, 'This will be easy. All he has to do is shake my hand.. and boom! Luck! Ol' Zil will never catch up to me now.'

The man smiled, "You look like a fit young man.. I remember the days... But I wouldn't want to bother you." He turned and started to try to get his cart on all four of the wheels.

Howl blinked, "Oh, sir. Please! I insist." Howl began to try desparately to help the man, though he unforunately declined everytime; almost getting irritated.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Good and Bad Meet Again (Open)   Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:56 pm

Zil watched the old man freak out because the supplies were going to a town that needed them and now the wheels on the cart is broken and dirt from the path is all over the supplies. He changed into a bird again and flew up into a tree and landed on a branch and watched as the old man started to pick up the supplies.

Then Zil saw something that almost made him fall off the branch. Someone about his age walked up to the old man wearing obnoxious clothing. He flew down thinking, 'I know who owns those ridiculous clothes The same person that drives me mad...it is...' he changed into his human form and said bluntly, "Howl."

A scowl went across his face as he saw him offering to help the old man but the man declined every time. He looked at something on his jacket sleeve and shrugged and looked back at the very....colorful....man. "This old geezer wont ask for your help there old...acquaintance." He smirked and walked over to the upside down cart and said, "I have already, spent my time helping him. If you know what I mean." He smiled and the old man, trying to flip the cart, just starred at Zil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good and Bad Meet Again (Open)   Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:08 am

Howl paused, turning around. "You've got to be kidding me.." The sound of that 'person's' voice, utterly irked him.

It was Zil.

"What do you mean you already?!--" Howl glared at him, then turned around at the old man. He walked up to him and whispered, "What do you mean you already helped him! What's your score today? Any idea? I heard about Omashu.." Howl looked down and sighed, letting his arms hang free as he was haunched over, "Just my luck..."

Then it hit him.
It was his luck.
Howl thought to himself, 'Yes! Here's my chance! There must be a reason for our paths to cross. And I bet with my presence here long enough, the old man's cart and himself will be filled with luck!'

Howl though, didn't realize he really spoke outloud.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Good and Bad Meet Again (Open)   Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:19 am

Zil held in laughter when Howl realized he was standing right there. A smile went across his face as the annoying Spirit walked closer and closer. Zil spoke softly so the old man would not hear, "I did not really help him, more like cause his bad luck. To me it is helping...but him probably not."

He shrugged, he did not care about what happened to the people he just caused the bad luck. "Lets see so far today...including that man I would have to say." Zil though a bit doing simple adding in his head and then said, "I would have to say 30. I was on a boat here and it sank. I am sure some people on there had some bad luck. 30 is not even counting the people in Omashu. If you add them into the mix then it will be more than 200. I ruin a lot of people's lives and it is fun." Zil smirked and then looked at the spirit, "What about you? Who have you given good luck to?"

He heard Howl say a plan out loud which was probably meant for inside his head. Zil laughed and walked over to the cat where the old man was still trying to flip it. As he was in the process of walking to the cart he stepped on top of the crates and jars that held supplies, the old man's face turned worse and he started to scream at Zil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good and Bad Meet Again (Open)   Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:27 am

Howl covered his mouth in embarrassment, "Oh crap! I-I-... WHAT THE HELL?! TWO HUNDRED TODAY?!"

Howl haunched down over again, "Oi...I'd have to say atleast... 203! HAH! YES! TWO HUNDRED AND THREE BABY! Beat that, you black cat!" He turned around and noticed him messing with the old man again. "Hey! Stop trying to take my victim of luck!"

He marched over to Zil, standing infront of him. Howl then looked at the old man, "Please, sir. I promise it will make it all worth your wild!" He stuck his hand out, also giving a flashing smile and wink.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Good and Bad Meet Again (Open)   Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:38 am

Zil nodded as Howl started to freak out. "I am a very busy man, and bad luck is always easy to give."

Zil said sarcastically, "Right...I am so sure you gave 203 people good luck. I still have not even seen you give one person good luck. Do you even have that power? Or are you just making it up?" He laughed and looked at the old man who was still trying to flip the cart.

Zil looked at him and shouted, "Your victim of good luck?! Ha...Oh silly Howl who do you think made the cart flip? Who has bad luck follow him like a shadow? Who gives it to anyone who cross his path? Me!" He pointed to himself and then continued, "You wont be able to even touch him now that I have given him back luck. Why do you think he can't flip this cart? Hello its cause of me." He laughed and looked back at the old man who was now starring at the two.

He stood up and moved his attention to Zil, "So you did this to me? This food was going to a city that will die with out it, and you..." Zil cut the man off by a quick burst of laughter and a comment, "Well Howl you can put them on the list for people who have bad luck." The man continued ignoring Zil's comment, "and you...ruined my cart, made my animal run away, and destroyed all the supplies." The man's hand went into a fist and he swung at Zil.

Zil ducked and moved to the side, the old man fell forward and went face first into the ground. Zil laughed and looked at Howl, "Yea he is helpless. So you might as well move along."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good and Bad Meet Again (Open)   Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:51 am

Zil said sarcastically, "Right...I am so sure you gave 203 people good luck. I still have not even seen you give one person good luck. Do you even have that power? Or are you just making it up?" He laughed and looked at the old man who was still trying to flip the cart.

Howl blinked. "How dare you say I don't have my own talent! You're just like all the other spirits..." He actually seemed... disappointed in Zil?

He looked down a moment and noticed the old man falling over, Zil dodging his punch. Howl finally begin to speak, "Zil.. You aren't thinking are you? If.. all these people die, because of you of course, who will be left to give bad luck? And think about it. If there are quite a few in need, I could easily 'turn their luck around' when you're away.. So I guess in the way, you are helping me! I couldn't nearly make enough points with some many people doing fine! I must thank you my friend!"

Howl helped the man up. He then moved over to the cart and pushed and pushed with the man's help, eventually getting it turned right. Howl ignored the man's speech, just expecting him to yell and scream, or even go off at Zil.

Howl looked back at Zil as the old man slowly put his supplies back in the cart. "Where as that place.. Omashu, right? Maybe I'll head there and help out.." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Good and Bad Meet Again (Open)   Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:59 am

Zil shrugged, "Was that supposed to hurt me? Howl your insults or just horrible, I suggest you get better ones." Zil laughed and said, "Yes you use your powers to bring those who have well...um....pased on to another world back to life. I would really love to see how the power of good luck will do that."

Zil said sardonically, "I am not your friend, and I will never be your friend." Zil watches at Howl helped the old man up, flipped his cart, and put the goods that was not destroyed on it. "It is going to be interesting to watch him move without an animal to pull it, and also to move with out any wheels." He casually walked over to the cart, moved his foot back and kicked the wooden wheel breaking it off of the cart. He did the same with the other wheel.

He laughed and looked back at Howl, "They don't need luck! They need a miracle!" and then spat on the dirt floor and looked at the old man. "What are you looking at?! Get away from me you old fool. I need to get to that town, where is it again?" A smirk went across his face he was going to cause so much chaos there it was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good and Bad Meet Again (Open)   Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:08 pm

Howl sighed, "Do you ever listen?" He smiled, "I never said I'd help the dead.. and what good is it to you if all the people in this world die? You will be left without anyone to cast your bad luck on. I don't think you are paying attention to that. What would you do next? Attack the animals in a forest?"

Howl looked at him as he walked towards the front of the cart, "I'm surprised you are underestimating me, Zil. I hope you are smarter than that." Howl seemed to have this smirk on his face that couldn't be wiped away.

Just then, in the midst of Zil's bad luck; a little gallop of a horse was heard. Howl smiled, seeing the horse was pulling an empty cart, just wondering around free. He stepped infront of the horse as it grew near, and it stopped. He motioned for the old man to load up the supplies, going on his way.

Howl looked at Zil, "Now pal. Where are you heading to?" He gave a smile, suddenly turning into a crow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good and Bad Meet Again (Open)   Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good and Bad Meet Again (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next