Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGood and Bad Meet Again (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barGood and Bad Meet Again (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGood and Bad Meet Again (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barGood and Bad Meet Again (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Good and Bad Meet Again (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good and Bad Meet Again (Open)   Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:18 pm

Zil shook his head and said, "I don't care about people or my powers and if that means everybody dies because of me and it is just me and only me I could live with that."

Zil sighed and said, "You are a bug Howl...a pest...a nuisance. If I could squish you I would, over and over. Now leave me be! This man is part of my count because I was the one that got to him first!" He saw a new horse and cart walk appear, he sighed and said, "Must you do this to the poor man?"

Zil snapped his fingers and storm clouds moved in overhead and is started to pour rain. Thunder and lightning ruled the skies and the rain made the path muddy. He sighed again and snapped. A lightning bolt struck a few feet away from the old man and the cart. Sending the horse in a panic and it started at a run. The old man was finished putting the items on the cart and then he started to run to run after the cart. At a distance Zil looked ahead and saw as the man slipped and went face first into the mud.

Zil looked at Howl and said, "I am not going to tell you anything. Now leave me be you pesky crow!" He snapped and a gust of wind went throughout the trees and Zil turned and started to walk, hopefully it was a strong gust of wind to send Howl away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good and Bad Meet Again (Open)   Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:31 pm

He turned back into a human.

Howl sighed, "You are hopeless, heartless. I see how you have no friends." He whistled, the horse stopping in it's tracks about a couple yards or so from the fallen man. Howl looked at Zil and felt the gust of wind brush through his hair.

"Thanks for the instant blow dry!" Howl smiled and ruffled his hands through his hair as the wind blew past him.

He then began to walk in the direction of the horse and man. Again, helping him up and getting him onto the cart without slipping. The man and his cart went on his way to the town and Howl watched them as they went. "Now this count for my score. Successfully helping. Maybe I should follow them to make sure.. or to even help that town.. From the sound of it they seem to be in trouble." Howl stroked his chin.

He turned around and began to walk in the opposite direction, all by himself. "Now that Zil is gone, thinking he is winning.. We'll see how long it lasts." Howl smiled to himself, "Maybe I'll change my look. I have tons of time till Zil decides to catch up."

Howl 'failed' to tell Zil about his outreach in the Elemental Kingdom Capital and the Northern Air Temple. Howl smirked, "Maybe I'll go to the Water Tribes.. I'm getting quite tired of this warm weather in these nations now-a-days... I'll even change my look! Maybe a nice light-whitish blonde..."

He didn't bother to whisper, almost wanting Zil to hear. Howl turned into a crow and began to leave up to the skies.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Good and Bad Meet Again (Open)   Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:02 pm

Ai glanced down to the street. Her eyes fell towards an helpless old man, apparently having had an encounter with the spirit of bad luck. 'Poor guy' she thought to herself. With the spirit of bad luck wandering around spreading well, bad luck, Ai could expect several requests in the future for vengeance upon their tormentor. If they only knew what the real cause was.

Ai remained in her spirit form, sitting firmly on one of the rooftops, seeing it all, hearing everything the two spirits were arguing about, but heck, she wasn't the only one who heard, even deaf people could hear that from miles away.

'They are so reckless' she quietly thought to herself, scratching her head ever so slightly. Her hands moved to the edge of the roof, pushing herself off, falling towards the ground slowly, and the very moment her feet landed on the ground, someone had called for her aid, transporting her to their location immediatly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good and Bad Meet Again (Open)   Good and Bad Meet Again (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good and Bad Meet Again (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2