Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Onyx and Elita meet. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Onyx and Elita meet. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Onyx and Elita meet. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Onyx and Elita meet. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Onyx and Elita meet. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Onyx and Elita meet. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Onyx and Elita meet. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Onyx and Elita meet. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Onyx and Elita meet. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Onyx and Elita meet. 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Onyx and Elita meet. I_vote_lcapOnyx and Elita meet. I_voting_barOnyx and Elita meet. I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Onyx and Elita meet. I_vote_lcapOnyx and Elita meet. I_voting_barOnyx and Elita meet. I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Onyx and Elita meet.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Art_Butterfly
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Art_Butterfly

Onyx and Elita meet. Empty
PostSubject: Onyx and Elita meet.   Onyx and Elita meet. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:33 pm

Meeting him. The thought makes me excited, I'll be meeting Onyx today! Since Onyx lives in the Northern Water Tribe and I live in the fire nation, we've not been able to see each other, but we will today. We only get to see eacho other a few times and that's why meeting him really excites me! I love him and I'll love him forever but it's sad that we never really see each other. I put on my red dress and white cloak and leave to meet Onyx, I'll meet him where we always meet, the hill that's in between the northern water tribe and the fire nation. It takes me a while but I get to the hill, I sit at the top and wait for him, he'll come, i know he will. (Sorry it's late and not very good, i had to go for a shower and it's my first time rping on this page, i don't know what you do it like bounce )
Back to top Go down
Onyx Kahllan
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Onyx Kahllan

PostSubject: Re: Onyx and Elita meet.   Onyx and Elita meet. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:42 pm

Well, what do I do?

I've never been too much into dating, but I feel like I'm really in love with this girl. She's from the Fire Nation, so yeah, it's pretty hard for me to actually see her.
In fact, I don't see her too much. Yeah, she sent me some drawings, like I did to her, we also changed letters, but I'm almost never able to meet her face to face.

Well, I decide I'll just be myself. I put on my light blue cloak and got outta my house. My sister, like always, called me weird because I was using light clothes in the middle of all that ice, but really, I was used to the cold. I loved it, actually. It made me feel... good.

My pet crow, Thanatos, went flying from afar and landed on my shoulder. I looked at him and smirked.

"Morning buddy. How's it going, are you excited to travel?" I asked it.

It just looked at me with its deep, dark purple eyes. Meh.

I looked to the tribe gates and started walking, putting my cloak on.

"Let's go, mate." I said to Thanatos, and started to walk.

I walked to the top of the hill, and there she was, sitting down on the grass. I looked at her, Thanatos on my shoulder, and called out, with my deep voice (Yes, I am shy, thanks for pointing it out; it must be a Waterbender characteristic or something):

"Hey."

(PS: Message poster here! Don't worry about what you said earlier, I think your posts are pretty good ^^ don't mind about the books I call "posts", though, I just can't stop writing XD))
Back to top Go down
Art_Butterfly
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Art_Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Onyx and Elita meet.   Onyx and Elita meet. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:59 pm

"Hey," I hear his voice, I know it's him, I smile

"Hey," i say to him, I run and throw myslef into his arms "I've missed you so much!" I say to him

I never want to leave his arms, I've missed him too much. I want for this night to never end, I want it to be long, as long as my life, but I know tonight will end and I'll be back in the fire nation, having a grey, boring life without him until the next visit.

I pull eventually pull myself away from him, I smile "So, how's the Northern Water Tribe?" I ask still smiling, I can't stop smiling, everythings fun when he's here, all the troubles and bad things in my life just float away when he's with me, I love him so much, and I never want to let him go. I've never really been into the boys in the fire nation like I do with Onyx, I really love him, he means the world to me.

( XD And Thanks Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Onyx Kahllan
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Onyx Kahllan

PostSubject: Re: Onyx and Elita meet.   Onyx and Elita meet. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:22 pm

"So, how's the Northern Water Tribe?" She asks me, smiling that adorable smile that only her knows how to smile.

"Well, it's pretty much the same", I answer, caressing her hair. "My bratty little sister giving me trouble, like always" I laughed. "Thanatos wanted to come with me. He always does." I pointed to the crow that was now sitting on a branch of the tree that was beside us. "Heh, the training's been pretty much the same. I'm training my Waterbending abilities." I took water from the water pouch in my belt and bended it until it froze. I then melted it back into water and let it fall to the ground. "I think I'm getting better. Other than that, nothing particularly new." I smiled and looked at her. "The tribe itself is pretty big. There's lots of ice and snow, and Waterbenders running everywhere, those kids. It's a pretty big tribe." I looked at the horizon, then looked back at Elita. "What about you? How's been the Fire Nation lately?" my voice then became threatening and worried automatically. "Anyone giving you trouble? If there is, I can take care of them for you."

(PS: You're welcome, lol XD
BTW, Thanatos is my character's pet crow Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Art_Butterfly
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Art_Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Onyx and Elita meet.   Onyx and Elita meet. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:41 pm

I give a giggle after he talks about his sister giving him trouble, "Haha, My sister's a pain too,"

"Aww, cute" i say after he shows introduces me to Thanatos the crow who's sitting on the branch, He says he's been training the same and That he's been training his waterbending abilities.

He shows me his waterbending, I'm Impressed! "I think I'm getting better," he says "Your amazing!" I say, then he tells me about his tribe and how big it is, with Waterbenders and kids everywhere, I smile again and then he asks about the fire nation and i give a giggle when he sounds worried and asks if anyone's bothering me "No.." I giggle.

"But the fire nation's so boring without you," i say "But on the bright side..... I think I'm getting better at Firebending," I spark a tiny piece from my hand and boost it up into the air "I can do other things.... I just don't want to set the place on fire," I say blushing "And nothing very new for me either," I add

(P.S. Cool! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Onyx Kahllan
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Onyx Kahllan

PostSubject: Re: Onyx and Elita meet.   Onyx and Elita meet. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:51 pm

"You're amazing!" She says, and I blush. I scratch the back of my head. "Heh, thanks." I say. "So, the Fire Nation's boring, huh? I can borrow you my sister for two days, and you'll change your mind for sure" I laugh. "She broke my mom's vase yesterday trying to bend water. Problem is... she isn't a bender, at least not that I know of."

I smile when she shows me the fire trick. "And you say I'm amazing?" I say, smiling. "Fire is awesome... I wish I could bend fire. But I'm happy with water. I enjoy the cold." I stretch my arm and make a sign to Thanatos to land on it. "Come here, boy." Thanatos lands on my arm and I hold it out to Elita.

"You can pet him if you'd like" I say, simling. I know Thanatos won't do anything because he likes Elita, he's used to her already.

(PS: Thanks! XD)
Back to top Go down
Art_Butterfly
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Art_Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Onyx and Elita meet.   Onyx and Elita meet. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:04 pm

I laugh when he says I can have his sister and it would change my mind about the Fire Nation.

When i show him the trick he smiles and says "And you say I'm amazing?" I smile and say "You are amazing! At least better than me..." I giggle

he says he loves Fire but he's happier with water, "In a way, I don't like leaning fire... It's destructive and it can ham people, but i also feel comfortable with it, if i was to change the element i bend now.... i don't think i could...."

Onyx calls over Thanatos and tells me I can pet him, i stroke down his back and say "Hey, buddy," Thanatos seems to like me, like he trusts me and like he's used to me, even though I only get to see him a few times. I then turn back to Onyx "Awww, he's so cute.... I wish i had a pet like that...." i say to him

(PS XD Cool )
Back to top Go down
Art_Butterfly
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Art_Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Onyx and Elita meet.   Onyx and Elita meet. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:11 pm

(PS I've Got To Go Now, but I'll post tommorrow Sorry Sad )
Back to top Go down
Onyx Kahllan
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Onyx Kahllan

PostSubject: Re: Onyx and Elita meet.   Onyx and Elita meet. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:18 pm

I look at her smiling sadly when she tells me that fire is destructive and can harm people.

"So can water... but if we learn to use destructive powers properly, they become beneficial... don't you agree?" I smile to her. "Aaaand here I am, being incredibly cliche again." I laugh.

I smile when she tells me she wished a pet like Thanatos.

"I found him hurt outside my house." I tell her. "See the scar across his eye?" I pointed to the scar. "It looks like mine. He... kinda reminded me of myself. Besides, he was hurt. I couldn't just leave him there." I look at the crow, smiling. "I'm really lucky to have him. He's my best friend." I laugh. "Sure, when he decides to be grumpy, I'd better stay away from him."

(PS: don't worry, see ya tomorrow ^^)
Back to top Go down
Art_Butterfly
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Art_Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Onyx and Elita meet.   Onyx and Elita meet. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:20 pm

I smile when he says that water is also destructive and I know he's right and I don't feel so alone.

"Yeah, I do agee," I say blushing

I laugh when he says he's being Cliche and then say "You're not Cliche," I say, I knew he wasn't, but maybe I was "I'm obviously the Cliche one," I say smiling so he doesn't feel bad.

I see the scar across Thanatos' eye and nod, I look at his scar and I think It's sad, he must have got hurt or something, when he talks about the bird being hurt, I reply, "I know how you must have felt, I have a dragon, when I found it, it was sick, I couldn't just leave it to die, so I cured it," I say giving a cute smile. Then he says he's lucky to have him and that he's his best friend "You are really lucky," I say.

I begin to laugh when he says he stays away from Thanatos when he's grumpy, "Yeah, probably the same with my dragon, if he feels intimidated in any way, like if someone's going to attack me or him, he starts to breathe fire and attack people, I can calm him down but it's hard,"

(I'm back online now Smile I had school to go to)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onyx and Elita meet.   Onyx and Elita meet. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Onyx and Elita meet.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next