Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapMeet the Family (Open) - Page 5 I_voting_barMeet the Family (Open) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapMeet the Family (Open) - Page 5 I_voting_barMeet the Family (Open) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Meet the Family (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Meet the Family (Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:21 pm

Gav opened the door and held it for his new friends. "After you" he said, smiling.

The three of them headed to the restaurant. "So why'd you decide to learn dance?" He asked Zahara.
Back to top Go down
Pirostyle
Beginner
Beginner
Pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:30 pm

The chunk or ore was still in Lin's possession, shining faintly and being made of a moderately well selling material if sold to the right person at the public market.

------

Eriyana smiled and enjoyed the night air, petting chibi's face and cuddling him for a moment as she waited for the others to decide where they wanted to go. The idea of dessert sounded nice, she couldn't remember the last time she actually indulged herself in sweets, it would be a nice night.
Back to top Go down
darachma
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
darachma

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:16 pm

Zahara followed Eriyana and Gav out the door. She made a wide arc into the grass, avoiding Chibi even though it was still collared in the yard. "I grew up around it. Everyone I knew danced so I danced." she shrugged her shoulders with a slight smile. "It was normal and I liked it. Like how you bend metal, its regular."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:21 pm

Gav chuckled. "'Normal' isn't the word i'd use for my bending. Me and my friends were orphans and we had to get by on our own. All my bending is self-taught, but my friend was different. He could bend lightning since i first met him. He couldn't ever bend fire, just lightning. We all thought he was so cool. He actually taught us the basics, but there weren't any other fire benders in the group, so it didn't go very far..." he trailed off, thinking.

Back to top Go down
Pirostyle
Beginner
Beginner
Pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:03 am

Eriyana smiled. "I've lived in ba sing se all my life, I learned crystal bending from my family, and turned it into a way to make money and get by. I find rare gems and sometimes ore, the raw materials sell for a good price on market. Metalbending would make ore finding easier."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:52 am

Gav chuckled. "Yeah, I would expect so. I heard some crystals have magical properties. That true?"
Back to top Go down
Pirostyle
Beginner
Beginner
Pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 10:53 am

Eriyana nodded and reached into her bag, pulling out the spherical gem that she had shaped. She held it in her hand, watching it glow a faint green as she stomped her foot on the ground, creating a column of earth from the ground. The column was easily taller than all of them, being at least 8 feet tall, but a bit thin.

She handed the gem to Gav, getting it out of her hand. "This one might be my favorite, it slightly increases earthbending talent, not the power of your bending, just the talent.

Eriyana stomped her foot in the same fashion again, creating another column... this one was noticeably more rough, and a bit shorter. "It's a lot neater looking with the gem... I don't know how it works for crystal and metal bending though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:32 pm

Gav watched her display. "More talent, huh?" He held the crystal between his chin and chest, then thrust his arms forward while twisting his hands. A band of metal from each arm of his armor peeled off, forming a pair of razor sharp Katana with thick metal handles. He made a few subtle motions with his fingers, and drew patterns on the handles and blades. He made his hands into fists, and the guards fell away, returning to his armor.

He held the two blades, wondering what they were missing. He smiled, realizing. He stomped, a piece of an old (metal) cart lifting off the ground a short distance away. He twisted his foot, the piece reshaping into a single sheath with an opening on each end. He drew his foot back, the sheath whizzing over at one of the outstretched blades, sliding perfectly onto it.

He sheathed the other blade, the whole weapon looking like a large metal staff.

"Dang! I need one of these babies!" he said, handing Eriyana back the crystal. "I could mount one in my armor!"
Back to top Go down
darachma
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
darachma

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:48 pm

Zahara watched the two benders in awe as Eriyana raised two pillars from the ground then Gav began to metal bend two katana blades. 'So this is Earth bending?' she thought and stepped back to watch the realized her hotel was right across the road. "Erm-excuse me but I have to go." She bowed. "I hope I haven't imposed myself to much."
Back to top Go down
Pirostyle
Beginner
Beginner
Pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:56 pm

Eriyana chuckled a bit. "This is one of the larger ones, and the only earth one I've ever found, sorry but I can't just hand this one over, I'll let you know when I find another though. She tossed it back and forth between her hands. "I get really tired when I hold it for too long though, so I normally just hide it in my bag or pocket."

Eriyana turned to her and smiled, putting the gem away. "Well it's a shame you have to go, it was nice meeting you miss." She shook her hand and smiled warmly. She waved goodbye and watched her leave, before turning back to Gav. "I guess it's just us for tonight then, one less person to share sweets with." She smiled mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet the Family (Open)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next