Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMeet the Family (Open) - Page 3 I_voting_barMeet the Family (Open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Meet the Family (Open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMeet the Family (Open) - Page 3 I_voting_barMeet the Family (Open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Meet the Family (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Meet the Family (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:38 pm

((Hey Dar, hope u dont mind my last post lol =\ u werent on))

Gav picked up the young woman and took her inside. When she came back to he smiled at her and handed her a glass of water. "Seems like you were dehydrated. Here." He smiled. "I really do believe in the power of drinking enough water. My friends always joked that i should have been born a water bender."
Back to top Go down
Pirostyle
Beginner
Beginner
Pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:11 pm

Eriyana looked at the blades, hiding her interest in metalbending. "S-sure, deal, I'll teach you crystal bending in exchange for metalbending" She watched the girl trip backwards over a rock, unable to get to her and do anything to help her in time. She petted chibi again before following them both inside and sitting back down at the table with the kids. "I'm sure she'll be fine, head injuries from rocks are a bit common here in the earth kingdom." Eriyana smiled at her joke and sat next to the kids, looking around and wondering if it was okay for them to start eating.

"I'm not sure why, but I've always found waterbending interesting." She spoke out loud in response to Gav's statement.
Back to top Go down
darachma
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
darachma

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:33 pm

((s'okay. couldn't get back on.))

Zahara's head was pounding when she came to and her stomach rolled a little when she sat up. She was greeted by the man and a glass of water.
"Seems you were a little dehydrated." He smiled. "I really do believe in the power of drinking enough water. My friends always joked that i should have been born a water bender." She smiled and took the glass the began sipping water.
"I am so sorry." She said once she had drunk half the glass now noticing the large group of children sitting at a table with a large spread of food. "I didn't mean to interrupt your dinner." she had a feeling though that the man wasn't that upset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:33 pm

Gav smiled. "No worries, we love guests. So, what brings you to Ba Sing Se?"
Back to top Go down
darachma
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
darachma

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:03 pm

Zahara smiled, she was right. He was a nice guy. She finished her water and set it on a table. "I'm here from the Dragon Empire to study dance." She brushed her hair back. "It's my dream to learn from each nation."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:28 pm

Gav suppressed a chuckle. "Dance?" He asked, trying not to laugh. "and here i was thinking you were here for the tournament. You a bender?"
Back to top Go down
Pirostyle
Beginner
Beginner
Pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:33 pm

Eriyana flinched for a moment when she heard dragon empire come from the girl, she avoided eye contact and slowly ate her rice and veggies, staying quiet and finishing her water. She looked around the room for anything else to focus on, hoping in the bottom of her heart she wasn't a firebender.

She looked over to her bag, making hand motions under the table and levitating one of her gems closer, making it float under the table and towards her hand silently. Eriyana gripped the stone in her hand and kept eating with her right hand, keeping her left hidden under the table. She slowly morphed the chunk of crystal into a smoother, rounder form.
Back to top Go down
darachma
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
darachma

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:42 pm

Zahara pulled at a band around her wrist and smiled, choosing to ignore the stifled chuckle. "Yes dance. It's a lifelong passion. I'm a bender too, but I decided to hone my talents in the artistic world." She looked over to the table and tilted her head slightly with a small frown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:01 pm

Gav studied the young woman. "Dance huh... hey kids! you can dance right?" The 14 little once all jumped up and began flailing to different tunes. Gav laughed.

He turned Eriyana, who was trying her hardest not to be noticed. He shrugged and made a mental note to ask her what was wrong later.

"So what kind of dance do you want to learn here in Ba Sing Se?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Pirostyle
Beginner
Beginner
Pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:10 pm

Eriyana watched the kids dance, finishing her food and smoothing the crystal into a sphere in all the noise and distraction. She smiled slightly and kept it in her hands as stress relief for a while. She started to drown out the sound of the kids, meditating quietly in her seat and letting Gav and Zahara talk.

'Please not a firebender... please anything but fire'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (Open)   Meet the Family (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet the Family (Open)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next