Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapVermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 3 I_voting_barVermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapVermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 3 I_voting_barVermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)   Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:07 pm

"Oh, good good... But I'm a Waterbending Master" Denjiro replied. "How about yours?" He asked.

(OCC: Sorry I didn't write much...)
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Firelord Jack
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Firelord Jack

PostSubject: Re: Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)   Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:17 pm

Iroh snapped out of his thoughts "Firebending real good but no water for this firebender." Laughed Iroh as he took another sip of tea.
Back to top Go down
iStabOreos
Banned
Banned
iStabOreos

PostSubject: Re: Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)   Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:19 pm

Acts like he didn't hear the question by sipping on his tea. "So primarily you're a water bender?" He asked it was an obvious question with an obvious answer but it was a way to take the original question on him, it's not like be was bad at firebending hell he could soon be a master firebender, but bringing it up would mean bringing up part of his heritage witch he wasn't going to do just yet.

Haruki only sighed a bit as he trimmed the edge of his cup a little he was almost put of tea.
Back to top Go down
Firelord Jack
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Firelord Jack

PostSubject: Re: Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)   Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:22 am

"Well Haruki what about you, you didnt answer yet, since Denjiro is a waterbender how is your firebending." Iroh asked again, seeing Haruki was trying to get eyes off him. He wasnt trying to put him on the spot or anything he was just interested.
Back to top Go down
iStabOreos
Banned
Banned
iStabOreos

PostSubject: Re: Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)   Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:04 pm

Just shrugs a bit it's not like he had to reveal where he's from or anything. "I'm pretty good." He answered as he opened his palm to produce the normal colored flame. This was a pretty basic skill he had to learn since it was very cold where he was plus there was a lack of oxygen and his skill nearly took months for him to learn at least when starting out.
(oh god this is short :I)
Back to top Go down
Firelord Jack
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Firelord Jack

PostSubject: Re: Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)   Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:04 pm

"OK well it was good talking with you guys but i think im going to go visit my brother back home on Ember Island if you guys want to come you can." He said as he finished his tea.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)   Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:48 pm

"Oh, I don't want to bother you..." Denjiro replied. He love Ember Island, but he barly know the guy, and he doesn't want to interrupt anything between his brother and him. but in the other side, Denjiro felt like going to the beach. "I have a meeting, thats why I came here, I'll have to postpone it... Or i'll just give him permission for whatever he wants to do in the sea" Denjiro said talking a piece of paper and a pen and started to write the permission.

"Ah, I think its okay" Denjiro said enveloping the piece of paper and give it to a messenger bird. The bird then start flying away.
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Firelord Jack
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Firelord Jack

PostSubject: Re: Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)   Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:35 pm

"So you'll come? And what about you Haruki? I know we just met and all but you guys are welcome to come, i'll be leaving tomorrow so just think about it." Iroh said as he couldnt wait to see his brother again.
Back to top Go down
iStabOreos
Banned
Banned
iStabOreos

PostSubject: Re: Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)   Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:53 pm

"I've never been there really." Replied Haruki as he crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow. Now over the course of him being here he's heard of the place but never bothered to venture towards it since he just flat out didn't care but this time it would give him something to do at least check out the place. "I guess I can go I've been curious for a while."
Back to top Go down
Firelord Jack
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Firelord Jack

PostSubject: Re: Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)   Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:16 pm

Iroh replied "OK thats one how about you Denjiro, you coming too?" As he waited for him to reply he started daydreaming of home again. He really couldnt wait to go back home he hasnt been home in quite a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)   Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next