Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Haruki Furakara I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Haruki Furakara I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Haruki Furakara I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Haruki Furakara I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Haruki Furakara I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Haruki Furakara I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Haruki Furakara I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Haruki Furakara I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Haruki Furakara I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Haruki Furakara 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Haruki Furakara I_vote_lcapHaruki Furakara I_voting_barHaruki Furakara I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Haruki Furakara I_vote_lcapHaruki Furakara I_voting_barHaruki Furakara I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Haruki Furakara

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iStabOreos
Banned
Banned
iStabOreos

Haruki Furakara Empty
PostSubject: Haruki Furakara   Haruki Furakara I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:45 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Haruki Furakara
    Birthplace: High in the mountains of the Earth Kingdom
    Current Residence: City of Kouzai
    Element(s): Fire, Lighting[locked]
    Pets: (Optional. Detailed.)
    Weapons:(N/A(until I make an actual app for the weapon))

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: September 17
    Blood type: O Negative
    Hobbies: Fire bending, training himself, Solitude
    Quirks: The color of his eyes and flames are both the same and unusual
    Family: Members of the Sun Warriors
    Character Theme: (N/A until I can think of something fitting)

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Haruki was born with snow white hair that reaches down to his back when it's not tied up, that aside his hair is usually messy yet neat at the same time.
    Eyes: The shape and size of his eyes are fairly normal in human standards, as for the color they're dark purple witch is a tad unusual , but it doesn't effect his eye sight just there for appearance
    Height: Haruki's height is about 6'1 so he's about the height of an average teen his age.
    Clothes: Haruki's attire consist of fire nation clothing from head to toe. He wears normal pants(fire nation so red) a crimson martial arts top, black gloves and shoes, and over the top he's seen wearing a royal yukata.
    Skin: Haruki's skin tone is basically a normal brown, like chocolate.
    Body Type: Haruki has a lean and average body structure for a teenager, this is mainly because he keeps his body well trained instead of being lazy.
    Image: Haruki Furakara Tek51287c7b4b06e1564058

[size=18]|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: Haruki is an odd person, being raised in the wild made him into a calm and collective person, he does get angry but expresses it silently by bottling it in. He can be the most serious when it comes to fighting or carrying out a task making him very stubborn and a tad arrogant.
    Personal Strengths: Haruki is strong willed and prideful at what he does meaning he takes every assignment and attempts to complete it with little failure.
    Personal Weaknesses: Haruki can be too trusting of others as well as being too arrogant
    Hamartia: Haruki's fatal flaw would be his drive. His drive like all firebenders is what fuels his Firebending and his happens to be his will to fight, if he is to loses his will then he won't firebend nor will he be able to fight.
    Personal Hero: Lord Kouzai
    Dreams and Ambitions: To become useful to Lord Kouzai
    Bending Style: Haruki's bending style is basically an alternated form of the dancing dragon that's used by the Sun Warriors, it's altered to be a more wild version of the original that combined with his drive.

• Being alone(when he can be it doesn't mean he's a loner)
  • Deep thinking
  • Firebending
  • Reading

Dislikes:
  • Spoiled people
  • Weak willed people
  • Idiots
  • A weak drive
  • Dishonorable choices

Brief History:
    Haruki is a rather gifted firebender. For starters he wasn't born in the fire nation or the Vermilion Dragon Empire as it's formerly known, Haruki was born in the high mountains located in the Earth Kingdom far from civilization and within the Sun Warriors Temples the place where firebending originated from. His parents were among the Sun Warriors and like them he was trained and raised on how to fuel his Firebending without the use of rage this plus learning how to ignite fire while up in the high altitudes took the young bender years to accomplish mainly due to the fact he had to learn how to maintain a calm mind as well as find the source of his own firebending.

After a few years Haruki was able to find what his drive was so that he would be able to successfully firebend as well as bend a unique purple colored flame that's rather rare among them, after acquiring this he left for the fire nation to learn more effective bending and master firebending as well as find a decent job.

Last edited by Airide on Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I felt the need to add his style into the bio since I felt its need.)
Back to top Go down

Haruki Furakara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruki Furakara   Haruki Furakara I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:54 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Haruki Furakara
Page 1 of 1