Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) I_vote_lcapVermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) I_voting_barVermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) I_vote_lcapVermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) I_voting_barVermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Firelord Jack
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Firelord Jack

Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) Empty
PostSubject: Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)   Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:54 pm

Finally after a long journey from Ember Island Iroh has made it to Vermilion City to join the military. Iroh had many hardships on getting to the City such as fighting off wild dragons and barely surviving starvation when he ran out of food, but he made it to the city to wait and see if he is worthy to be in the Vermilion Dragon Army.

Last edited by Firelord Jack on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Firelord Jack
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Firelord Jack

PostSubject: Re: Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)   Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:05 pm

Now that Iroh has joined the army he will train his lightening and fire bending until given orders. He thinks he has found a way to bend lightening a little bit faster but its very dangerous and one wrong move could be his life. He moves like the flowing of water and strong as earth but if he builds too much energy in his body the lightening will kill him, after he mastered his movements he pointed to the sky and drew lightening from the clouds and he got it perfectly but it was too weak for his liking. Frustrated he decided to take a break and sleep for a while(AFTER a cup of tea of course).
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)   Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:44 am

Denjiro was in the Vermillion Dragon Army, he had a meeting with the general. He had to discuss some stuffs. As the Minister of Fisheries and Oceans they needed to do something in the ocean. Maybe they had a mission... whatever it is, Denjiro was not going to tell. In his way he find someone sleeping. Denjiro kick butt and say "Get up, if you want to be known in the army you have to train hard".

Denjiro didn't know who he was, but he was boring. His meeting will start in 4 hours. What will he do in the 4 hours? Maybe chat with someone. He was dressed very royalty, so he is not going to train now, but maybe he can help this boy sleeping in the floor.
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Firelord Jack
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Firelord Jack

PostSubject: Re: Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)   Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:33 pm

Iroh wakes up slowly and says, "Oww what was that for?" And with a quizzicle face he says "And may I ask who you are?" He didnt know what else to say to this stranger as he has just joined the army he doesnt know much about the whole place yet.
Back to top Go down
Firelord Jack
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Firelord Jack

PostSubject: Re: Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)   Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:29 pm

Iroh still a little confused asked again "Who are you?" but this time he was a little frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)   Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:38 pm

"Im Denjiro, Minister of Fisheries and Oceans, can I ask the same?" Denjiro replied to the man.
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Firelord Jack
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Firelord Jack

PostSubject: Re: Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)   Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:26 pm

"im Iroh Azula, soldier of the Vermilion Empire." He said with a little smirk. Then he said "Denjiro would you like some tea? Im quite good at making tea it sort of runs through the family." He started making tea while he waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
iStabOreos
Banned
Banned
iStabOreos

PostSubject: Re: Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)   Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:14 pm

The young bender walked through the streets with his hands kept inside his yukata although he wasn't royalty it would certainly seem like he was due to his calm natured attitude and personality. Signing to himself the young bender was quite bored with this place and firebending here was rather quick at least compared to him since he was far more acquainted with the harsh bending style he was trained in. As Haruki strolled through the area he noticed two other individuals near, one of them was dressed in royal attire much like himself and another was dressed in tattered clothing at least that's how he saw it.

Clearing his throat Haruki inhaled a bit before speaking to the other two. "Greetings" he said as he slightly inclined himself into a small bow after pulling himself up he then sighed before examining the two a bit more since you can usually tell a lot about someone by there appearance at times.
Back to top Go down
Firelord Jack
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Firelord Jack

PostSubject: Re: Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)   Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:57 pm

He examined this man and thought he was a little depressed or something. Iroh finally spoke and said "Would you like some tea? Im brewing it myself,I make pretty good tea. Im sorry excuse me for being impolite my name is Iroh, and you are?"
Back to top Go down
iStabOreos
Banned
Banned
iStabOreos

PostSubject: Re: Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)   Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:03 pm

Haruki blinked a bit at the male who called himself Iroh before signing a bit and nodding. "Sure I'd love some tea, also my name is Haruki, I am an unemployed guard if that sounds right." Just saying that he was an unemployed guard made him feel a bit uneasy, but nevertheless he was still satisfied by saying so. He the turned his attention towards the other male, "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)   Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next