Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Proclamation of the Vermilion Dragon Empire: Vermilion Emperor Owlan to his People [Autumn 707AO] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Proclamation of the Vermilion Dragon Empire: Vermilion Emperor Owlan to his People [Autumn 707AO] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Proclamation of the Vermilion Dragon Empire: Vermilion Emperor Owlan to his People [Autumn 707AO] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Proclamation of the Vermilion Dragon Empire: Vermilion Emperor Owlan to his People [Autumn 707AO] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Proclamation of the Vermilion Dragon Empire: Vermilion Emperor Owlan to his People [Autumn 707AO] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Proclamation of the Vermilion Dragon Empire: Vermilion Emperor Owlan to his People [Autumn 707AO] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Proclamation of the Vermilion Dragon Empire: Vermilion Emperor Owlan to his People [Autumn 707AO] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Proclamation of the Vermilion Dragon Empire: Vermilion Emperor Owlan to his People [Autumn 707AO] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Proclamation of the Vermilion Dragon Empire: Vermilion Emperor Owlan to his People [Autumn 707AO] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Proclamation of the Vermilion Dragon Empire: Vermilion Emperor Owlan to his People [Autumn 707AO] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Proclamation of the Vermilion Dragon Empire: Vermilion Emperor Owlan to his People [Autumn 707AO] I_vote_lcapProclamation of the Vermilion Dragon Empire: Vermilion Emperor Owlan to his People [Autumn 707AO] I_voting_barProclamation of the Vermilion Dragon Empire: Vermilion Emperor Owlan to his People [Autumn 707AO] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Proclamation of the Vermilion Dragon Empire: Vermilion Emperor Owlan to his People [Autumn 707AO] I_vote_lcapProclamation of the Vermilion Dragon Empire: Vermilion Emperor Owlan to his People [Autumn 707AO] I_voting_barProclamation of the Vermilion Dragon Empire: Vermilion Emperor Owlan to his People [Autumn 707AO] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Proclamation of the Vermilion Dragon Empire: Vermilion Emperor Owlan to his People [Autumn 707AO]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Proclamation of the Vermilion Dragon Empire: Vermilion Emperor Owlan to his People [Autumn 707AO] Empty
PostSubject: Proclamation of the Vermilion Dragon Empire: Vermilion Emperor Owlan to his People [Autumn 707AO]   Proclamation of the Vermilion Dragon Empire: Vermilion Emperor Owlan to his People [Autumn 707AO] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:46 pm

People of the Vermilion Dragon Empire, I, your Emperor, am here to regretfully inform you that the state of peace which we have worked so hard to protect and preserve has been destroyed. War is upon us. For you see, during my tenure in the Shadow Lands, at the Seven Nation Summit, we learned of a New World, a world known as Ullondor, that hosts magicians. These magicians are strong, very strong; they have little to no limits with their powers, and can do extraordinary things. Now I can assure you, war was not our original intentions; we intended to send envoys to the people, gifts as well, to show we meant no harm. However, they attacked us before we had a chance, and now we are at war.

You may say to yourselves that this is a betrayal of our people and our trust on behalf of the Ullondorians…but you are wrong. It is not the lawless ones who betray, for how can one betray when he has offered no allegiance?

These people have not betrayed us, but they have attacked us, and now we must brace ourselves and fight back. They say that all that will be is already done, but that does not relieve us of the doing. Such is true, for although fate may have written out this battle in the fabrics of time, we cannot simply ignore it, whether the fates be in our favor or not. So I ask you now to band together and fight against the Ullondorians. Join our military, and take up arms and go to the New World to fight against this new threat. Fight for your honor, for the Empire’s honor, and for your family’s honor. If you cannot join the military then help in other ways, spread my words throughout the nation, gather followers and help our military when needed, do your part, for we must stand strong and united if we are to win this fight. But remember that a man’s fate is determined at the moment of birth, but since you cannot know this fate, your life is still in your control. So take control, and choose to help your nation fight!

For those who now go off to fight, and for those who plan to soon join them, remember, whether you may live or die is not up to us or you or anyone, it is up to fate. And though many may die, you will not die in vain, but you will die heroes! Heroes who fought to preserve freedom, and justice, and unity! Unity with each other, with the other nations, and with our fate! Remember to meet death with the same heart and same mind that one uses to do anything else, the moment of death is no different than any other. So too meet life in this same spirit, as if death were always at hand, yet as if one were an immortal. Those who go in to battle willing to die, will have fate’s blessing and live, but those who fear death, and tell themselves that they shall live will most certainly die. Such is the ways of fate.

When you fight this new enemy, you will fight monstrosities that even shake me to my core, and you will be tested on your bravery. Show no mercy to yourself, but even less to your enemies, for both of your fates have been written since before the First Dawn. We may not always be able to beat them, but we can scare them, and prove to them that we are just as good because we are just as brave and dedicated to our cause, more so than they are! At the moment of death resolve to die facing one’s enemy!

Even if it is certain that you will loose, retaliate! A real man does not think of victory or defeat, he plunges recklessly towards and irrational death, by doing this you will awaken from your cradled dreams. A man exists for a generation, but his name lasts for all time. When vengeance is required, take it! When comfort is required, give it! In all things do everything that is required, and nothing else. Look for destiny and it does not exist. Focus your mind on your duty, and destiny will appear.

For those who do not plan to fight, know that your constant prayers and support will be welcomed. Anything you can do, even if it is sending support in the form of food, clothes, and supplies to our soldiers, to even the slightest act of kindness to those in need can help us. Some men move through the world leaving as little trace as a drop of water moving through a stream, other men do not, other men are rocks, resolute against the current. That is how all of nation must be, a rock! Resolute, and tough! Strong against the current! From inside and out, we must fight! We must stand strong! We must be unified!

Be you a Light Bender, Dark Bender, Non Bender or Fire Bender! Be you colonist, mainlander, or statesman! You are ALL brothers and sisters of this nation and of your own! Stand strong against your brothers and sisters and support each other, and we shall not fall! Even if the sky catches fire and our nation invaded, stand strong and support each other! Support your nation! Support it’s people! It is time for us to make our stand, as one nation! Not as a nation and its states, it is time for us to the show the world the greatness of our Empire, but not only that, of it’s people! For is the people that make the Empire what it is, and our Empire is strong! It is strong, and resolute and cannot and will not be defeated! Show your ancestors, and the rest of the world, why our nation has stood for 3000 years! And show these magicians that despite their great power, there is a greater power that can defeat theirs, and that is courage, and bravery, and honor! Show them that, and they will loose; show them that, and victory will be ours, and your names shall forever live on.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Proclamation of the Vermilion Dragon Empire: Vermilion Emperor Owlan to his People [Autumn 707AO]
Page 1 of 1