Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
We Have Tasted Victory! [Vermilion Emperor Owlan to the People of the Empire; January 709] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
We Have Tasted Victory! [Vermilion Emperor Owlan to the People of the Empire; January 709] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
We Have Tasted Victory! [Vermilion Emperor Owlan to the People of the Empire; January 709] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
We Have Tasted Victory! [Vermilion Emperor Owlan to the People of the Empire; January 709] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
We Have Tasted Victory! [Vermilion Emperor Owlan to the People of the Empire; January 709] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
We Have Tasted Victory! [Vermilion Emperor Owlan to the People of the Empire; January 709] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
We Have Tasted Victory! [Vermilion Emperor Owlan to the People of the Empire; January 709] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
We Have Tasted Victory! [Vermilion Emperor Owlan to the People of the Empire; January 709] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
We Have Tasted Victory! [Vermilion Emperor Owlan to the People of the Empire; January 709] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
We Have Tasted Victory! [Vermilion Emperor Owlan to the People of the Empire; January 709] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
We Have Tasted Victory! [Vermilion Emperor Owlan to the People of the Empire; January 709] I_vote_lcapWe Have Tasted Victory! [Vermilion Emperor Owlan to the People of the Empire; January 709] I_voting_barWe Have Tasted Victory! [Vermilion Emperor Owlan to the People of the Empire; January 709] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
We Have Tasted Victory! [Vermilion Emperor Owlan to the People of the Empire; January 709] I_vote_lcapWe Have Tasted Victory! [Vermilion Emperor Owlan to the People of the Empire; January 709] I_voting_barWe Have Tasted Victory! [Vermilion Emperor Owlan to the People of the Empire; January 709] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

We Have Tasted Victory! [Vermilion Emperor Owlan to the People of the Empire; January 709]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

We Have Tasted Victory! [Vermilion Emperor Owlan to the People of the Empire; January 709] Empty
PostSubject: We Have Tasted Victory! [Vermilion Emperor Owlan to the People of the Empire; January 709]   We Have Tasted Victory! [Vermilion Emperor Owlan to the People of the Empire; January 709] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:14 pm

People of the Vermilion Dragon Empire! Brothers and sisters of Fire! Soldiers of your land, of your Emperor and of your Gods! I proudly announce that the Imperial Armed Forces has successfully conquered the Ullondorian village of Akkaera!

Your soldiers, brave and strong, outsmarted the enemy, and overtook them in a torrent of fire! The power of the Gods was strong in them, and helped them seize the day during the siege! When faced with adversaries whose powers knew no bounds, they kept strong, and persevered! Together, the Airship Forces, the Army and the Imperial Navy marched up to Akkaera's great walls, and brought them down!

Shortly afterwards, your mighty soldiers stormed the city, and overwhelmed the enemy in sheer numbers and power! And with their strength and determination, snuffed out resistance from the opposing army, and brought their lord to me! I am proud to announce that the lord is now imprisoned, and being shipped back to the homeland along with other Prisoners of War for examination, study, and holding, far away from their other magical friends!

As the Emperor of this great nation, and her great people, I am very proud. Proud of all of the soldiers who fought valiantly to capture the city from the enemy, and give our Empire a foothold within the New World. I am also very proud of you, back home, who every day pray and send support to our brave and mighty soldiers. Our soldiers who give up so much and ask for nothing in return, nothing but the pure satisfaction of victory. Our soldiers, who are selflessly dying and defending our homeland, and our new territory in Ullondor. We salute thee, our brave soldiers, and remember each and every one of you--living or dead--as heroes of our nation. Who shall never be forgotten.

Our soldiers are now eagerly waiting for reinforcements and supplies from home. The Empire is send over the Third and Fourth Division to reinforce our men in Akkaera, and help our fellow nations keep hold of their cities as well. I am also very proud to say that our soldiers are now, this very second, resting up and preparing for a second invasion within Ullondor. Within the next six months, once the soldiers and supplies arrive, our armies shall march on the capital of the Thaef Faction, and on their Grand Temple, and burn them to ground!!

Nothing shall remain of the capital but the civilians--who we shall deport to another faction--and the ashes of their homes and lands! Our Empire shall leave not a blade of grass intact or unburnt in our march to secure our victory in this war! But while we wait to continue our march deeper into their lands, I ask but two things from the homeland: 1. Continue to give your spiritual, physical and mental support to our soldiers through prayer, writing letters to our troops, and sending supplies such as money, or extra food, etc. And 2. Continue to sign up for our Armed Forces, fight alongside our troops, and share in their glory and victory!

I thank you for listening, good day.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

We Have Tasted Victory! [Vermilion Emperor Owlan to the People of the Empire; January 709]
Page 1 of 1