Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Denjiro Hakashi (Done) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Denjiro Hakashi (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Denjiro Hakashi (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Denjiro Hakashi (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Denjiro Hakashi (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Denjiro Hakashi (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Denjiro Hakashi (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Denjiro Hakashi (Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Denjiro Hakashi (Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Denjiro Hakashi (Done) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Denjiro Hakashi (Done) I_vote_lcapDenjiro Hakashi (Done) I_voting_barDenjiro Hakashi (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Denjiro Hakashi (Done) I_vote_lcapDenjiro Hakashi (Done) I_voting_barDenjiro Hakashi (Done) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Denjiro Hakashi (Done)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

Denjiro Hakashi (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Denjiro Hakashi (Done)   Denjiro Hakashi (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:17 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Denjiro Hakashi
Birthplace: Jang Hui village
Current Residence: Fire Nation.
Element: Water/fire.
Pets: None.
Weapons: None.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: July 14.
Blood type: O+
Hobbies: Working.
Quirks: Can sense things in the water.
Family: Wife: Chika Iro. Mother: Mara Ki(water bender) Dad: Jino Tiz(fire bender)
Character Theme: none.
|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Short light brown.
Eyes: Green.
Height: 6'3.
Clothes: Military clothe like. http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m65xezBEBH1qc8e6lo1_1280.jpg
Skin: Soft skin.
Body Type: Built body.
Image: Denjiro Hakashi (Done) 1992824_1316173274497.2res_500_281

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Denjiro is the type of person who likes to help people. He is strict. Also very discipline. He likes to have fun. But when he is working... he is not the happily and fun guy anymore. After all, he have a huge responsibility, the ministry of fisheries and oceans.
Personal Strengths: Water, moon, fire, sun and warmness.
Personal Weaknesses: Eclipse, sometimes stubborn, strict and overly logical.
Hamartia: hubris (deadly pride)
Personal Hero: None.
Dreams and Ambitions: Protect the fire nation.

Dislikes: Eclipses, sarcasm, ironic things, people who think they are better than him.

Brief History: Denjiro was born in Jang Hui village, July 14. Jang Hui village is known for their fisheries skills. Denjiro grew up seeing people fishing. He and his mother were water bender, making fishery easy for them. Since then, his dreams was to become the Minister of Fisheries and Oceans.

At age 7, he began to train very hard his water bending with his mother. Since he thought every minister have to be powerful. At age 11, he found out he was a fire bender as well. He inherited the power from his dad, who was a fire bender. He began to train his fire bending with his dad, who was a fire bending master. At age 24, he mastered water bending. And gained the skill to sense everything near him, only if he is in the water. At age 25, he became the Minister of Fisheries and Oceans. He was now responsible for supervising the fishing industry and administrating all navigable waterways in the Fire Nation. At age 26 things got really serious, people wanted to sneak to the Fire Nation. They hide themselves between the fishes and tried to immigrate into Fire Nation. This situation made Denjiro stricter than ever. He had to send them to the minister of immigration and send them back to their nation. Everyone might think that the Minister of Fisheries aren't that important. But you don't know that till you are the minister. You face all kind of problems, but you have to overcome them. Thats why Denjiro is the perfect guy for that ministry. At age 27, things got to normal. With the new security system, that Denjiro created in the costs. Denjiro have more ideas that wish to work with in the future(Really, I have some ideas), like the farming of fish, ocean energy, ect. The fisheries in the Fire Nation is one of the best. "The ministry is always looking forward to give the Fire Nation the best fishes." And the oceans? The Fire Nation's oceans.... the best ones. Warm and clean. And the ministry would like to leave it like that.

Last edited by Lee Hamazaki on Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:54 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Denjiro Hakashi (Done)   Denjiro Hakashi (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:53 am

Done Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Denjiro Hakashi (Done)   Denjiro Hakashi (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:55 am

To be minister is has to have much more information. His childhood, midlife, and how he came upon the job. A very detailed application.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Denjiro Hakashi (Done)   Denjiro Hakashi (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:55 am

How about now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Denjiro Hakashi (Done)   Denjiro Hakashi (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:19 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Denjiro Hakashi (Done)   Denjiro Hakashi (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:34 am

Thanks Smile Remember to the: Minister of Fisheries and Oceans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Denjiro Hakashi (Done)   Denjiro Hakashi (Done) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Denjiro Hakashi (Done)
Page 1 of 1