Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Next Stop, Vermilion City! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Next Stop, Vermilion City! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Next Stop, Vermilion City! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Next Stop, Vermilion City! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Next Stop, Vermilion City! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Next Stop, Vermilion City! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Next Stop, Vermilion City! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Next Stop, Vermilion City! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Next Stop, Vermilion City! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Next Stop, Vermilion City! 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Next Stop, Vermilion City! I_vote_lcapNext Stop, Vermilion City! I_voting_barNext Stop, Vermilion City! I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Next Stop, Vermilion City! I_vote_lcapNext Stop, Vermilion City! I_voting_barNext Stop, Vermilion City! I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Next Stop, Vermilion City!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HoneyElk
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
HoneyElk

Next Stop, Vermilion City! Empty
PostSubject: Next Stop, Vermilion City!   Next Stop, Vermilion City! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:52 pm

Felix shuffled his feet in the piling snow as he monitored the horizon for his barge. The docks were fairly empty, especially around this time of the year. Not many people wanted to come to the Southern Tribe during the its harshest weather. Felix welcomed the silence as it gave him time to think. He'd never been out of the Southern Tribe before. Heck, this is the farthest he'd been from home in a long time. His parents certainly weren't for him heading out on his own. Felix could tell mother was holding back tears when they parted ways. Who knows? Maybe he'd been able to find a kind group of travelers willing to take him on.

Sitting himself down on a nearby bench, Felix rested his head on the wall behind him. He fought back the temptation of sleep, save it for the boat ride. The cold certainly didn't help. In an attempt to stay awake, Felix began shuffling around in his knapsack, eventually pulling out a strip of Seal jerky. He packed a good bit, in the off chance he ran out of coin. As he finished the jerky, he managed to spot a small shape in the distance. "Must be the be the Barge." he thought to himself, leaning his head back again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop, Vermilion City!   Next Stop, Vermilion City! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:01 pm

|| RAINE ||

Raine ran through the southern water tribe. Panicking as she tried to hustle through the crowd, she was late for the ship out of here. Raine slept in, how silly of her, and now she was paying for it. She panted as she grew closer to the docks, she wasn't used to running in the snow and she often tripped and almost stumbled.

Even for a graceful person like her she had a hard time staying on her feet. Partiallly because she was still throwing on clothing as she ran, often stuffing things in her bag or pulling them out, she was so unorganized at this point and she grew quite irritated. Good thing she bathed the night before, and stayed up so her hair could dry perfectly, but perhaps that was the reason why she was late.

Raine enjoyed her time in the southern water tribe, however she didnt like the cold. As a Vermillion City Native she has never seen snow before. It was beautifull and she was sure to paint many pictures of the ice cap ocean and beautifull sky. She also got a few coin from the people here would enjoyed her tune. But she yearned for her home, and wamer weather.

Raine could see the barge coming in and she let go a sigh of relief, she hasnt missed it yet. But just as she reached the docks, she tripped and fell face first into the snow. Her things from her bag scattering all over the place.

She sat up quickly as it was cold and started to fantically pick her things up. Her clothes, her paints, and even her jewlery, herll even her money was all over the place. Her cheeks grew red from the cold as she tried to pick everything up.

------------------------

|| KYRIAN ||

Kyrian sat leisurely on a bench in the market place next to the docks, watching the rustle and hustle of the southern water tribe. Flik poked his little head out of Kyrian's pocket to watch around him as well. Kyrian closed his eyes and crossed his arms, not sleeping just meditating in a way.

Flik stirred and squeaked as he watched a girl run passed them. She seemed frantic and a bit disoriented. Probably slept in and is headed for Vermillion City as well. It's been a long time since Kyrian has seen Vermillion City, a couple years at that. He wasn't born there, but it was as close to home as he ws gonna get.

However home came with a bad memory. And he tried his best to push that away. Flik flew up to Kyrian's shoulder as the little lizard watched the girl from before fall flat on her face. At first Kyrian just looked away, but that damn lizard was persistant and he sighed as he stood.

Kyrian walked over slowly, then he looked up to see the barge coming in and he stopped. He kinda just stared at it, forgetting about the girl as she tried to pick everything up.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop, Vermilion City!   Next Stop, Vermilion City! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:15 am

The cold air nipped at her bare arms as she walked towards the barge. She had been waiting here for a few hours because some idiot told her it was an early barge. She was about to board when she noticed out of the corner of her eye a girl scrambling to pick up her stuff. She curiously walked over, bent down, and began to pick up the stuff. "See you havin' a bit of trouble here, thought I might lend a hand or two." She looked up to see a guy just standing there while the girl was struggling and he didn't even get up to offer anything. 'How rude.' She thought with a mental huff.
Back to top Go down
MyrinNe
Novice
Novice
MyrinNe

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop, Vermilion City!   Next Stop, Vermilion City! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:30 pm

Myrin Ne

Wow, what an idiot move on my part She thought to herself as she watched her breath raise up into the sky. She took the wrong barge a few days ago and it took her straight to the southern water tribe. She was very... thrilled... when she felt the air slowly getting colder and colder during her trip. She hated the cold, and Craig, her crocorse she was riding on, was fairing no better. Even though he was warm blooded, his head and tail chilled quicker than the rest of his body. though, he was a trooper. He did not seem to mind and was rather quite curious at his surroundings.

Myrin looked back and forth, trying to find the barge stop. She has never been to the Water tribe, and she was too stubborn to look at a map. Though, she could see that a barge was slowly coming in to the dock in the distance. Though, what luck. No wonder she could see it as clear as day. She was coming upon the dock already. As Myrin made her way, She glanced around and saw a bench with only one person sitting on top of it, leaing his head back towards the wall.

She climbed off Craig and took his reigns, leading him towards the bench. As she got to the bench, she took off her traveling bag on the back of her saddle. Myrin started to open it as she sat down on the free space of the bench. She shuffled through it, trying to find a drawstring pouch with a rough-like drawing of Craig's head. She must have known what Cragg wanted, because he came up to her and pushed the bag even closer to Myrin with his snout.

"Alright, you big lug, hold it." She chuckled as she finally found the pouch. "Fire Flakes for the unpatient reptile." She threw up some fireflakes puffs in the air towards his snout, and Cragg caught them easily and ate them in one gulp. "Hopefully, that will warm you up" She chuckled as she put the pouch back into the back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweethoneyamber.deviantart.com
HoneyElk
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
HoneyElk

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop, Vermilion City!   Next Stop, Vermilion City! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:02 am

((OK sorry for not posting in three bloody years. I got surgery and yada yada yada excuses.))

The sudden turnout of foreigners came as a bit of a surprise to Felix. Perhaps the slopes are better this time of the year. He tried his best not to smile at the plight of a fire nation gal valiantly attempting to trudge through the soft snow. She must have been new. Well obviously. No one coming back down south would dress like that. Felix tried remembering his first whimsical moments in the snow but, alas, could not. Maybe it was just because he was used it? It never really occurred to Felix what people found so joyful about snow. Perhaps you'd have to be a foreigner to understand.

Suddenly Felix spotted a creature that made him raise an eyebrow. It had the shape of a Polar Bear Dog; Four feet, tail, large enough to support a rider, but these are where the comparisons end. It looked as if snout squished and stretched, its feet looked slightly like those of a buffalo yak and its tail, oh its tail. ((I'm going off the image on your DeviantArt so forgive me if I'm wrong.)) The creature smooth, brown fur speckled with bits of snow. As its rider led it towards Felix's bench, it gave him an almost uneasy feeling. He tried looking away, even focus on eating some more seal jerky, but his eyes kept drifting back to the beast. When the rider sat down next to him, he watched the creature feed on flakes its master tossed up.

"Um...Excuse me for asking but, wha-what kind of creature is 'that?'" Felix asked, meekly pointing his finger at
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop, Vermilion City!   Next Stop, Vermilion City! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:49 pm

||RAINE||

The girl kicked herself in the ass as she dug through the cold snow. Picking up coins here and there, her other set of clothes, paper, Ink and a paint brush. Just a few essentials for a trip. She was such an idiot, running like that. She wasnt late at all. How silly to think such a thing.

Raine huffed as the cold stung into her hands and knees from the snow. She was never really good about dressing for weather. Something she should probably leran, but probably never will. The blonde girl looked up to see another, about her age, maybe older. Maybe. Raine squinted from the sun and then seen that the girl was offering to help her. Raine smiled and nodded, a sort of thank you.

" Thank You, would you believe me if i told that this stuff happens to me all the time?" she laughed sorta, and continued to pick up her things, finally attempting to pick up the last of her coins. " Are you riding across on the boat as well?" She asked. Probably none of her buissness, but this girl was nice, why not strike up a conversation. She looked over her shoulder to see the barge almnos at the docking point.

----------------------------

||KYRIAN||

The guy just blanked out, entering his own world as he stood watching the barge. Only untill the horn signaled did he reenter reality. The barge was docked and taking passengers. kyrian rumaged through his bag to pull out his ticket to hand to the man standing outside the ship.

As he walked by he stopped slowly to see the girl standing up as she finished picking up her things. Along with another girl who must have been helping her. Kyrian looked away and continued walking towards the barge. Flik stirred on his shoulder as the lizard looked back and tilted its head to peer at the girls.

Kyrian just sighed and stuffed the lizard in his pocket, " Enough Flik we are leaving this cold island..." Kyrian handed the man his ticket and proceeded to board the ship. He found his way to the top deck and watched the sea around the ship, and many of the people that were boarding the ship.
Back to top Go down
MyrinNe
Novice
Novice
MyrinNe

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop, Vermilion City!   Next Stop, Vermilion City! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:18 pm

(Omg, Surgery? You okay 8U? Also, is this what you looked at on DA? If so, don't pay attention to Myrin's old design. That is OOOOOLD and does not match what she looks like here. X'D Though, Craig has his old design still, haha.Click here)

Myrin Ne scratched the top of Craig's scaley crocodile- like head after giving him the fireflakes. Craig seemed to give a satisfied growl as he licked the corner of his mouth, trying to get whatever was left of the spicy food that warmed him up so in this weather. After a few seconds, Myrin's attention of zipping up her bag was cut off when she heard something.

"Um...Excuse me for asking but, wha-what kind of creature is 'that?'"

She turned around, "Huh, what?" noticing that it was the guy beside her. "Oh! This big lug?" She asked ,her thumb pointing behind her back to point to Craig. "This is my Crocodile-Horse, Craig. No worries, He is...somewhat...harmless" She smirked. "No, I kid. These big guys are most of the time gentle." She commented while looking back at Craig. She then look back towards the guy. "Never seen you 'round before for the few days I have been here." She started. "Who are you?" She asked curiously.

Back to top Go down
http://www.sweethoneyamber.deviantart.com
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop, Vermilion City!   Next Stop, Vermilion City! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:59 pm

Fei looked at the girl and smiled. "Oh no problem, I'm kinda clumsy myself and I'm a Earth Bender too." She laughed at her unfortunate weirdness. She stood up and looked at the barge. "Yep, it's a little too cold here for me, I'm used to very hot climates." She held her hand out to help the other up off the ground. "We should hang through the trip it might go faster." Out of the corner of her eye she noticed something big walking around. She turned to see a crocodile-horse. They were pretty rare and this was the first time she saw one. It was what should she call it? 'Um... Cute.' She said in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop, Vermilion City!   Next Stop, Vermilion City! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Stop, Vermilion City!
Page 1 of 1