Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Peng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4805)
Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapVermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 2 I_voting_barVermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1345)
Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapVermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 2 I_voting_barVermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (956)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (699)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Firelord Jack
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Firelord Jack

Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)   Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:22 pm

Iroh chuckled a bit at how Haruki's eyes blinked so much. He poured Haruki some tea and finally came out and said, "I know when you hear of Iroh you think of my ancestor Iroh The Dragon of the West, but he is how I learned to firebend really good because my master studied my great, great, great, great grandfathers firebending styles. Oh and that over there is Denjiro he doesnt talk much from what ive seen." Iroh now a little frustrated that when he says his name people are quiet for a while as if in shock.
Back to top Go down
iStabOreos
Banned
Banned
iStabOreos

PostSubject: Re: Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)   Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:56 pm

Haruki scratched his head as he listened to Iroh's brief explanation about the origin of his name. Of course Haruki remained calm witch probably looked like he was keeping a straight forward face. "I see." Was his only reply as he took his cup of tea and heated it up himself with firebending. "I find that interesting that you were named after a hero." He stated of course he was a hero from where he was born and raised.

Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)   Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:46 pm

"Oh, nice to meet you, Haruki" Denjiro replied. Iroh offered him some tea and Denjiro accepted. I have to admit, Denjiro loved it. "Oh my-" Denjro said taking another sip. "This is very very good". Denjiro stoped talking, he sounded like an old man now, which he is not. "So, when did you joined the military?"

My favorite Water Bending moves on the show :DI do not own this :3

-Lee Hamazaki [water bender]
-Denjiro Hakashi [Water/fire bender]
-Mitsuki Hakanane [Fire bender]
-Yumi Hamazaki [mind bender]

http://feel-my-lust.tumblr.com
^My tumblr :O 

Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgqobdq2E21rgaewao1_400

Waterbender   Firebender
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Firelord Jack
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Firelord Jack

PostSubject: Re: Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)   Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:55 pm

"Not too long ago" replied Iroh, "I still havent gotten any orders yet but it just gives me time to train and work on my new lightening technique." He looks at Haruki and couldnt help but laugh at how serious he looked.
Back to top Go down
iStabOreos
Banned
Banned
iStabOreos

PostSubject: Re: Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)   Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:02 pm

Raises an eyebrow at Iroh as he started to laugh, honestly he didn't know what he found funny but he didn't really care much since he took another sip of his tea. He liked the texture and the taste of the tea he just didn't say anything about it. Haruki only rolled his eyes after be heard the mention of lighting. Honestly he never found the use for lighting bending, he knew of it just never learned how to do it since he was souly taught in the way of firebending.

Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Firelord Jack

PostSubject: Re: Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)   Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:05 pm

"So Haruki, how is your tea?" asked Iroh as he saw Haruki's eyebrow raise.
Back to top Go down
iStabOreos
Banned
Banned
iStabOreos

PostSubject: Re: Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)   Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:09 pm

Nods towards Iroh before answering him. "I like it." He said in a monotone voice. He really did enjoy the tea dispite his tone. After taking a few sips he then sighed a bit and sat down before exhaling a bit. "So how good are you two in fire bending?" He blurted out since it seemed like it was a one sided conversation. The reason behind his question was simple he was curious since Iroh brought up lighting bending witch was pretty advance as far as his knowledge went.

Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Firelord Jack

PostSubject: Re: Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)   Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:41 am

He sighed before speaking but he finally said, "Pretty good I mastered it with ease when my master taught me but i guess its because i thought of my parents." He started to tear from the memory of his parents being murdered but whiped them before anyone saw.
Back to top Go down
iStabOreos
Banned
Banned
iStabOreos

PostSubject: Re: Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)   Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:07 am

Gave a slight sigh in relief after hearing what Iroh had to say, honestly Haruki probably shouldn't have asked because of the look of sadness he saw in Iroh's expression as well as a single tear and being a caring person he only looked away acting like he didn't see a thing. "I see." He replied once again before heating up his tea again with the use of firebending he actually liked this skill because it was quick and didn't really require much effort once you get the hang often basics of firebending especially if you lived in the mountains where firebending was also a way of survival since it was very cold up there.

Taking another sip of his tea Haruki closed his eyes to wonder into his own thoughts of how the others in the Sun Warriors tribe were doing and if they were functioning well, although he probably wouldn't have much to worry about since they lived in secrecy witch is why Haruki is usually silent about his origins.

Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Firelord Jack

PostSubject: Re: Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)   Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:51 pm

Iroh looked back up at Haruki and Denjiro and asked "What about you guys, hows your firebending?" He poured some tea into his cup and took a few sips but before they answered he thought of his brother and how he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)   Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vermilion City (Iroh, Denjiro, and Haruki)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next